main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Toys

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Qris-DawnVires, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qris-DawnVires

Qris-DawnVires Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2002
    Sorry if there is already another topic of "toys"...yeah...it's toys. So I hope I don't offend anyone by posting it but as anyone can tell I love toys, and I hope this posting will help other find the toys that their heart so desires!
    So-! I'm curious if anyone has the Qui-Gon Jinn Episode 2 toy...
    thanks!

2. FusionBlaster

FusionBlaster Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 17, 2001
    Qui-Gon???? I don't think there is one.

In conclusion, BoB Rules.

3. Qris-DawnVires

May 29, 2002
    okay-so here's what happened. instead of the hear-say i finally found the toy online. and here's what threw us off. we only saw the part of the advertisement that said "Movie: Attack of the Clones...and Qui-Gon Jinn". this freaked us out and we wanted the toy, but turns out that the advertisement was wrong. this freaking toy is for TPM. great, huh>?
    well anyways! does anyone want to sell their darth vader or luke skywalker lightsaber? and who has an original lightsaber from the '70s?
    okay! thank you!

4. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    Yes, the Qui-gon is technically from TPM, but it has the same carding as the others. Just where it says "Attack of the Clones" on the others, it says "The Phantom Menace" on this one. I think they did one from each non-AOTC movie. I've seen an Endor rebel trooper, and a Han, Luke and Leia (I forgot which ones, though). They were selling for quite a bit, though, at the Plano Expo, so they must be hard to get. Weaves is the person you really want to talk to. If it's a SW toy and it's out, he's probably seen it.

5. weaves

weaves Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2001
    The qui-Gon figure showed up a couple of weeks ago on the fan club page along with the new jango and mace windu...these, I believe are the next figures after #27 Count Dooku....you might want to try there, if not, give it a few more weeks...it should hit the shelves here.

6. ChewbaccasRevenge

ChewbaccasRevenge Jedi Master

May 19, 2002
    Found the Qui-Gon and Endor rebel toys at the Walmart on Westeimer and Dunvale. It was about 2 days ago, there were lots there. Been to several other stores since and it was just the usual toys. I think there are 4 figures between Dooku and Qui-Gon,no idea which ones they are. AND there's 6 after the Endor rebel...Massif w/ Geonosian Warrior, Orn Free Ta, 3 more, and Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. Hoped that helped someone.......Now if anyone can help me. I'm looking for the Anakin hanger duel and Dooku,(and any of those other guys I mentioned), any ideas??? thanks,J

7. Qris-DawnVires

May 29, 2002
    ChewbaccasRevenge, my brother bought me the Anakin Hanger Duel (still in box woo hoo!) at the super walmart in webster along I-45, I'm thinking. There might be not many left, but I'll sure look out for you. And Dooku from what...the "Dark Lord" in Collection 1?
    Cos my brother bought everything at that super walmart.
    ***A Super Target is opening in the middle of june (i'm thinking) along 518 and 288 in the outskirts of pearland. If you want me to get the toys for you if I find them just say the word!
    and thanks a lot you guys for your help!

8. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    I need Bespin Luke!

9. BabyPadme

BabyPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2002
    Pollo and i went to Toy R Us today......by willobrook mall......and they dont have any of the new figures out. Pollo has been looking for some of the new figures and ummm....spend all of his paycheck on them but we cant find any.....then again we havent looked around but in the 1960 area. Anyone around that area know where to find the new figures?

10. Qris-DawnVires

May 29, 2002
    Queenie Amidala, my brother gots all the toys. except for a small few, so if he were to sell Bespin Luke or any others you prefer, how much would you go for?

11. Darthmusic

Darthmusic Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    I just wanted to let everyone know that on Rebelscum.com in the forums section they have a store report site that covers Texas and mostly the Houston area under the Texas finds thread. This site has many of the same guys who do stuff for both sites so this isn't a competing site. Check this link out cause it's helped me a bunch.

http://www.rebelscum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=10

I'm on the nw side in the Copperfield area and have only see the Bespin wave once minus the Luke. I'm real active in collecting and may be able to help someone out with some figures. Just let me know.

Bryan

12. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Qris, thanks. I appreciate it. :)

I haven't looked around much for it, so I would have to do so before I'm prepared to buy one.

Gracias!

13. weaves

weaves Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2001
    At Walmart Baybrook last Tuesday-

Geonosian Warrior w/Massif
    Endor Soldier
    Orn Free Taa
    Deluxe Nexu
    Deluxe Anakin with Diced Geonosian Warrior

New stuff is out-

14. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Deluxe Anakin?! I know where I'm going tomorrow!

15. mikel_antilles

mikel_antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    I know I got my hands on a lot of the latest released figures this weekend. The Walmarts in the Woodlands had a pretty good supply.

16. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    Orn Free Taa
    Deluxe Nexu
    Geonosian Warrior w/Massif

Who, who, and what's a Massif?

17. mikel_antilles

mikel_antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    It's a little scary looking Dog type creature.

18. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    i saw the qui-gon toy a couple days ago, almost bought it but didn't. I was travelling to Del Rio Friday and stopped in this little town called Uvalde and went into the wal-mart, happened by their Starwars toy area and man, i think they had like almost every toy there is out right now at their store :D i wasn't able to buy them all though :( only about ten...i think we managed to get these:
    obi-wan <hanging from probe droid one>
    Clone Trooper
    Anakin <peasant>
    Kit Fisto
    Jango Fett<kamino escape>
    Genosian Warrior
    Dexter Jettster
    Captain Typho
    The mace windu battle set<where he has the two force blasts>
    and a couple more i just can't remember...
    I don't really care if they're rare or not, i'm just happy i finally found some toys. The wal-mart i usually go to is so sold out of almost everything :(

my word of advice, if you can't find a toy at your local wal-mart/toy stop, find a small secluded town that isn't visited much, and you may find all that you want.

oy, also on my trip we ended up behind this car that had star trek action figures in their back window [face_plain] in revenge i put all of my star wars figures up in my back window, passed them, then kinda slowed down a bit to make sure they saw my star wars figures :D

19. Master_Infamous

Master_Infamous Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2002
    I went to the Walmart in Pasadena today and came home with alot of new stuff! They are loaded at this Walmart!
    Nexu (arena beast)
    Anakin(deluxe)
    Mace Windu(arena rescue)
    Darth Vader (bespin duel)
    Luke Skywalker(bespin duel)
    Han Solo(ROTJ)
    Chewbacca(cloud city escape)(ESB)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi(Jedi Pilot)
    Jango Fett(final battle)
    Acklay(arena beast)

Yes Sir!I was really broke by the time I left!all the 3"3/4 figures are on sale for $4.77. This past Saturday I got the 12"Jango Fett Ultimate Villian at Toys-R-Us off of 45 north going to Greenspoint area. They had about six left! Just my info to all SW collectors! Master-Infamous (Sith Lord)

20. Darthmusic

Darthmusic Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    Nice find!!! Man I've been looking everywhere for the Obi wan and Chewie and have found zero. I've only found the Han that comes one per box with the Bespin Wave. I'll be checking my walmarts out on the NW side.

21. Master_Infamous

Jun 6, 2002
    Does anyone know when the 12" Count Dooku or Darth Maul (sith training) figure is going to be in stores?

22. clone_jl

clone_jl Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2002
    I don't know if you guys know this or not, but the Wal-mart off Westheimer (in same strip as Lowe's) close to West Oaks usually has a good selection of the new toys. I went today and bought:

-D.Vader (bespin duel)
    -L. Skywalker (bespin duel)
    -J.Fett (final battle)

I wanted to know if anyone happens to know if there's a place in Houston that sells the action figure of Dooku and Yoda (collection 1). I can't believe I passed then up in favor of buying Anakin (hangar duel) and Jango and a Red Clonetrooper back when wave 1 came out.

23. bluephoenix

bluephoenix Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2001
    Does anyone know a good place to find some of the older ones? I want to get one of the Darth Maul preliminary sketch figures (the one in the yellow-high collar). Never could find him before, still can't find him anywhere but in pictures...
    Oh, Wal-Marts in Brenham and Huntsville are good for finding one's that are sold out in more commonly hit places.

24. Master_Infamous

Jun 6, 2002
    Blue you can find that Darth Maul figure at Third Planet.The name of it is Darth Maul (Sith Apprentice)and it's on a Power Of the Jedi card.

25. Maveric

Maveric Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 1999
    I know it is out of the way, but I was at the Wal*Mart in Taylor this week. They had Bespin Luke & Vader, Han, Chewie, Deluxe Anakin, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan from TPM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.