main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Toys

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Qris-DawnVires, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Duchess_Olga

Grand_Duchess_Olga Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Deco-Droid, at which wal-mart you get Padme?

I was at the new Wal-mart at 1960, by Walters road, and I only found one Unleashed figure, Anakin, and it was $12. The Wal-mart at West rd had a Darth Maul for $14.98. And a trash compactor small set, with Luke and Han.

2. DECO_DROID

DECO_DROID Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    olga,
    that's the wal-mart where i found mine. i guess they've sold out. if i find another one, i'll try to remember to pick one up and maybe i can get it to you at a hff meeting...

3. Master_Infamous

Master_Infamous Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2002
    The Toys R Us on westimier has the new wave of 12" figures. Anakin with two lightsabers,Padame,and Geonosis warrior. And all Walmarts have the repackaged saga tie bomber with pilot. If anyone knows where to get these figures I'm looking for Yoda jedi council,destroyer droid, ephant mon,in the Houston area please PM me! THANX!

4. Grand_Duchess_Olga

Jun 28, 2002
    Thanks Deco_droid . I think I found some, though for $22.

5. DECO_DROID

DECO_DROID Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    hey olga, glad you found some padme's...who sells them for $22 though? i've never seen them that high.

does anyone know when the unleashed leia's are due out?

also, for anyone interested, i saw all the old sneak preview figures at tru 1960/willowbrook last night. i always liked the clonetroopers and jango fett from that series best...

6. Grand_Duchess_Olga

Jun 28, 2002
    Well, I found Unleashed figures (aotc) at FAO Swartz for $22 [face_laugh]. I also found them at the TRU off of 45n for like $14.

7. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    And FAO Schwarz is still trying to figure out why they're going to go bankrupt. [face_laugh]

8. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]I just got a Tie Bomber at Walmart in Webster. :D [/color]

9. Darthmusic

Darthmusic Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2002
    I'm just wondering if anybody out there got an Imperial Shuttle from FAO. If you still are interested they have some at FAO for $120.00. It's not cheap by any means, but it's cheaper than a vintage one in great shape today.

The newest waves of repacks on Saga cards have been hitting all over Houston. Those are the imperial officer, rebel trooper, teebo, and Eoth Koth. Also, in that wave is the new Padme, tusken raider, and the library droids. The other wave out is the Count Dooku with lighting and Obi Wan with staff.

10. Master_Infamous

Jun 6, 2002
    Last night I bought the new wave of figures at my nearest Walmart(Pasadena). Barris Offee,Aayla Secura,Tusken Raider,Darth Tyranus,Obi Wan Kenobi and the Yoda with Council chair and Destroyer Droid. They had the two droids from the deleted scenes but the package was damage.

11. Grand_Duchess_Olga

Jun 28, 2002
    My mom and I have this shop at a flea market. Now one other shop dealer has 2 glasses from Burger King of RotJ, of Han Solo (also has Luke on the other side). How much you think I should offer? she has them both for $6. Personally I don't like things that break easily (I had several TESB and RotJ cups that broken throughout the years), but I might buy 'em just to have them.

12. JEDIKNIGHT01

JEDIKNIGHT01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    I have that ROTJ glass of Han from burger king. I bought it several years ago. Actually I bought two, there were four in the set I believe, but one got broken during a move)It was at the Pearland flea market. I think I paid $5.00 for each glass. You can still buy those glasses on ebay too.

Jedi Master
    Cris-Le-Calis

13. AlexiAlexander

AlexiAlexander Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    I've been looking for Aayla Secura figure since February. Has anyone found her?

14. Master-Omaj-Kadub

Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 22, 2000
    I've got all of the Jedi and Master's except, YODA and two others......

Anybody see any Jedi, let me know.....

15. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    I have all the Jedi, AS is very hard to find, as will Boba Fett, which i now have, along with the rest of the new figures just out, R2D2 (flying one) The new Obi-Wan (fighting pit) and new mace and new Anakin (with robot arm)

16. Master_Infamous

Jun 6, 2002
    Well ive been hunting for all the goods and this past week I found the droid army on the clone wars series card at toys r us. i found the new Vader with face reveled on the ROTJ saga card and Jango Fett Kamino Escape reissued on the new saga card also! I'm looking for the clone army with the blue trooper,Jedi Knight army, and The Snowtrooper,Darth Maul, Luke ROTJ,Etc.... If you know i good spot where you can find the new stuff PM me please!!!

17. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Correction: If you know where the good stuff is, post it here. Share the wealth! ;)

18. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    I picked up the Darth Sidious and Obi-Wan from the unleashed line at the Toys-R-Us in Katy. Still looking for a Vader from that set.

19. Master_Infamous

Jun 6, 2002
    Well all the Toys r Us should have the Clone Wars series. I went to the one by Almeda Mall. I got most of my new figures from the new Walmart in Texas City off of 45 south this weekend.

20. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    Yeah, I found the Clone Army pack at the Katy store today.

21. Master_Infamous

Jun 6, 2002
    Did you get the Clone trooper army with the Blue or Yellow Commander? I've been looking but no luck!!!

22. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    No such luck. I just got the standard clones.

23. Phuong_Solo

Phuong_Solo Jedi Master star 2

Jun 26, 2003
    I am looking for the Secret Ceremony Anakin Skywalker. If anyone is willing to buy it and hold it for me I would be forever grateful because I am not quite back in Houston yet. I can PM u my number or e-mail if you can. Thanks a bunch.

24. Master_Infamous

Jun 6, 2002
    Once again i have struck gold!! My local Target has the new screen scenes! Geonosis war room and Jedi high council 3 pack. Also they have the new Clone Wars Command Gunship and Luke Skywalker lightsaber. Good luck hunting!!!!

25. Slowmo

Slowmo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2002
    Anyone seen the new Boba Fett unleashed anywhere yet? Yoda and Han will be in the same series of unleased but I haven't found any of them. Any tips? ANyone know when they're supposed to hit shelves if they haven't already?

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.