main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL TPM Survivor Round 9

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Xmaveric, Jan 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    9. IX. Nine. As in, "Mrs. Beuller, your son has been absent NINE times this year." That's right, folks. This is Round Nine of our Survivor competition. Things are really starting to heat up. There was a frenzy of activity this week as players who had been knocked out of the competition were franticly trying to scoop up unpicked characters to play.

Here are the results of Round 8:

Group A:
    Captain Panaka 1111111
    (Destroyer Droid) - Immune!
    Mas Amedda
    Orn Free Taa 11
    Ratts Tyerell
    Sio Bibble
    Yaddle 11
    Yarael Poof 1

Group B:
    Even Piell 11111
    Mace Windu 1
    Oppo Rancisis 1
    Plo Koon 1
    Qui-Gon Jinn 11
    Saesee Tiin
    Shmi Skywalker 111
    Young Obi-Wan Kenobi

In the words of Bobafemme: "My votes are brought to you by the letter P: Panaka and Piell." It was surprising how many people voted for BOTH. Let's bid adieu to Soniel who played Captain Panaka 11/00 - 1/01. You will be remembered, my friend. Orn Free Taa and Ratts Tyerell are still up for grabs, if anyone else would like to play them (if you don't have a character or if your character died.) We're running out of empty character slots for people to play. The competition is getting fierce, and people are starting to take it personally. To encourage this, see below for the NEW FEATURE!

---------------------------------------------

Here's who you can vote off in Round 9:

Group A: Destroyer Droid, Mas Amedda, Orn Free Taa, Ratts Tyerell, Sio Bibble, Yaddle, and Yarael Poof.

Group B: Mace Windu, Oppo Rancisis, Plo Koon, Qui-Gon Jinn, Saesee Tiin, Shmi Skywalker, and Young Obi-Wan Kenobi.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE:

What was the last word spoken by a human in Empire Strikes Back? Who said it?

NEW FEATURE!

In order to encourage outright blood shed and heated competition, I have decided to offer PMs. PMs are Personal Messages that you can send to other characters, without revealing your identity. How it works: You send your message to me, and I'll send it on to the other character.

Example:
    John Doe is playing the character Yoda. He decided that he want to spruce up the competition with a little trash talk. So he sends an e-mail to me that looks like this:

Hey Josh,

Send this on to Vader: "I am gonna kick your but, sith boy! You don't stand a chance against my incredible powers, you scruffy looking nerf herder!"

Thanks Josh, you incredibly handsome and intelligent guy!

And Vader, who is played by Jane doe, receives this message:

Hey Vader, this is a Personal Message from Yoda:
    "I am gonna kick your but, sith boy! You don't stand a chance against my incredible powers, you scruffy looking nerf herder!"

If you want to use this feature, just put "PM to <character name>"in the subject of your e-mail to me.

I am always looking for ways to make the competition more fun and more interactive, so if you have any ideas, please send them to me. Get your votes in by THURSDAY, JANUARY 25th!

2. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    YADDLE IS IMMUNE!

Then answer is "Ow!" by Luke Skywalker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.