main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Trading Thread

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    One reason to join a fanforce is to open up a larger realm of collecting to members by offering trades. Trading is very important to our hobby and can provide collectibles that some need or didn't even know they needed. So this thread is for members to offer something in trade for something else. I need an early bird pack that I can still sendaway for the figs. I have for trade a set of 8 sw promotional buttons from 1977 to trade. any takers? pv

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Sorry, I can't help you with the early bird thing. I have an extra one w/ recept but I'm sure it is out of date now. It was from the first run I got it in Indy. while at C3. Anyone here working on loose or carded vintage figures? I need a Yak-face and a droids C3PO. I would be interested in almost any nice vintage stuff for trade.

3. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Maybe we will get more action on this thread if we list things that we have to trade and then the more posts we have the more matchs:

1977 sw movie promo button set
    a bunch of extra topps sw card from 1978

I'll go thru my stuff and post some more. pv

4. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005

Actually, I thought the early bird thing was extended until the end of march.

5. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Anyone looking for a moc Maul Unleashed?

6. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Anyone need the Kelloggs sendaway spirit of Obi-wan from the mid-ninties. pv

7. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    I never got one of those spirit Obi-Wans. I may be interested. What are you looking for to trade? I don't have that much.

8. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Do you have an extra ROTS 501st Trooper? pv

9. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    I am in need of some of the star cases that will fit the new saga line of figures. I have I think 2 boxes of the sith cases from Target if anyone wants to trade.

Also be on the look out for the mega buy two packs! The 501st clone trooper is now being packaged with Tarkin!

And finally Target does indeed have the wave 3 figures! I bought both 3po's yesterday, they had almost the entire wave except for Jango, Scorch, and the Orange Clone.

10. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Well, I only have one in the package. I wish I had one to offer. Perhaps those two-packs are going to hit here - I know many of us are wanting more of those 501st. Of course the only place I saw the Mega Packs hit here were at Toys R Us. I just wish they all didn't have that "Jedi bloodshed" paint effect on the ankles and feet, like those packaged in the Battle Pack - of course they didn't have the stripe down the leg, so I guess I can't have both. But I think we all want to make one of these scenes.

[image=http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS/rots0565tactopstrooperlegion.jpg]

or this

[image=http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS/rots0565tactopstrooperyoda.jpg]

I'm also looking for a packaged R4-G9 - the Sneak Preview droid - for some unknown reason I never picked that up and that's the only ROTS figure I did not get besides the poorly painted first Lava Reflection Darth Vader from Target - which is priced so stupid high right now I don't care for it.

Unfortunately, I don't have much to trade. Does anyone need a loose R2?

11. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    I have a few extra Blue card Saga figures to trade.

Count Dooku w/ holo emperor (damaged card)
    Orn Free Taa
    Djas Puhr
    Taun We
    Dexter Jettste
    Genosian Warrior
    Tuskan Raider w/ Child

12. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I"m putting up the POTF2 Biker scout/Speeder Bike that I got at Saga Weekend up for trade if anyone wants it.

13. Valhalla

Jan 26, 2006
    Hey Gang,

Going through a box of odds and ends I came across and found a few original Kenner figures and accesories. Thought they might help with diorama day or to finish a playset. I'll list them here and thier condition. First offer on each item wins.

Admiral Ackbar - loose no weapon
    Blue Backpack for Luke to carry Yoda - Right hand loop is brocken but will still hold strap
    Logray's Meidcine staff
    Snow Trooper - Loose slightly yellowed no skirt or rifle
    Black "prisoner" mask from Imperial Troop Transport
    Hoth Rebel Ion Canon - Front of barrel looks to be snipped off
    Plastic Han in Carbonite from Salve 1 - missing a few decals
    Front stablizer for speeder bike
    Wing from Micro Darth Vader's Tie Fighter
    Grey front cannon from Star Destroyer
    Jabba's Pipe and Smoking Bowl
    Front grey removable panel from Slave 1 - Some decal wear
    Utility belt for 12 inch Luke Skywalker has heavy pait wear on "buckle"
    Jedi Knight Luke - Loose Heavy paint wear on left hand no weapons or cloak

14. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Valhalla,
    Do you still have those ceiling tiles? Could you bring as many as you have to the diorama day or I can pick them up if you would like, just let me know. pv

15. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm interested in the Jabba Pipe and Bowl

16. Valhalla

Jan 26, 2006
    PV,

Yeah I still have them. I won't be able to bring them that day, but let me know another time and place and I'll get them to ya.

17. Valhalla

Jan 26, 2006
    Lord Invar,

**Clack** Sold to the gentleman in the back with the gravelly voice and bad undereye wrinkles.

18. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    I'm going to be in Paducah this friday afternoon if you will be around, just let me know. pv

19. Valhalla

Jan 26, 2006
    PV,

I work on 5th and Broadway at the Federal Court House. IF you come in the front doors (leave your cell phone in the car), once past the security station you will see the clerks office. Stop in there and ask for me. I'll have them loaded in my truck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.