main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Treasured Moments. Vig Series. Obi-Wan/OC.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Mar 10, 2014.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by Nyota's Heart Disclaimer: The usual.

AN: Inspired by "What He Sees" and borrowing with permission the lovely Aala from serendipityaey ... They share couple time and reflections on the young Skywalkers: Luke & Leia.

Characters: Obi/Aala, Bail, Breha, Sabe, Luke/Leia.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Can I Do This?

Obi-Wan wonders this a thousand times a day after bringing Luke to Tatooine and placing Luke in the guardianship of Beru and Owen Lars. He has to succeed. There is so much riding on it! He so often feels alone and like he's failed so many. At those moments, he takes out holos of Aala and looks at her confident, loving expression. She believes in him. Her trust keeps him going.

+++++

:D :cool:

serendipityaey likes this.
  2. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Yay!! This is such an awesome idea. [:D] Thank you so much for taking it out of my too full hands and running with it! I know you will do a spectacular job with it. And here...even with the first vig you've completely wowed and awed me... I love tho Luke so *deservedly* is your number one you still get Obi-Wan SO WELL! It is so impressive. And then on top of it all you get the connection between Aala and Obi PERFECTLY! This is exactly what I would've written to start it off. Obi has a tough job ahead of him and he is devoted to it because he has always been most devoted to his duty but he's not immune from the emotions, the sadness loneliness and fear of failing - but he's able to take his pure connection to Aala and let it give him strength in his mission rather than hold him back. And that is exactly what she would want. [face_love]

Perfect Obi, perfect Aala. Awesome writing! Huge hugs and bravo! I don't have to say I want to be tagged do I? ;) :D :D :D

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Bad afternoon! Ah! :( But like Ben, I can pull this out, and as your writing always does, it makes me smile. So thank you [:D]

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice little thoughts

Nyota's Heart likes this.