main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Treasures of the Past [Closed SW RP]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by JaMojo, Mar 9, 2014.

1. CoLRaven

CoLRaven Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu slowly nods his head as they made their way to the ship. "He's probably wanting to come with us. He had most likely gained the attention of the Hutts as well after opening that cage... Because I am pretty sure it didn't just so happened to unlock itself on it's own." Mowlu said looking over his shoulder at Hale. "I would be correct on that statement wouldn't I?"

2. RannTalon

RannTalon Jedi Padawan

Apr 27, 2014
    Hal had been silent this whole time, observing the interactions of those he had just freed. He was quite impressed at the skills the gunslinger had shown and was willing to bet the other two had a few physical tricks up their sleeves as well. That suited him since he was neither physically domineering nor intimidating. His weapon was his mind and his skills with code. Together they could wield damage in the physical realm that he otherwise might not be able to inflict. Suddenly he realized that the gunslinger was looking at him. "Was he saying something to me?" Hal thought, caught off guard. He had been lost in thought. He realized the other creature was now talking.

Hal blinked. It had never occurred to him to have a plan after breaking out of the Hutts lair. He wasn't sure what he was going to do. Thinking back on the damage done in the palace and the trail of code he left on the mainframe servers, Hal was willing to bet he hadn't made any friends that day. "Tagging along with these guys might be a good idea." Hal finished his thoughts as the Wookiee finished his sentence.

Hal nodded his head and decided to speak. "I have a unique set of skills I would like to offer. This one is right," he said nodding to Mowlu, "I was the one to open the cage. My name is Hal. I am a slicer."

Looking at Reno, he added "I also hacked the mainframe to allow you access to the palace. The Hutts are bullies and I don't like bullies. And I'm guessing they won't like me after today. So," he paused briefly, unsure as to how his next request would be received, "if its all the same to you I would like to join you on your ship and get off this filthy rock."

3. bratprince9669

bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno shrugged. He didnt mind helping someone who helped him.So he agreed to the slicer's accompanying the party.

4. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    "So you understand Shyriiwook? I'm amazed, not everyone learns it." Mowlu noted. "But please, we do need to get going, regardless of my size, I won't last for long with the poison in my body.."

5. JaMojo

JaMojo Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 24, 2014
    The door they had walked through, out of the Hutt's compound suddenly opened. Inside, the group of people who had been rounded up were still standing like they had been, surrounded by guards, but there was a new person in the room, the Quarian who had been in the room when Reno first walked in. He was apparently yelling at the guard in charge of the whole thing and there was another guard standing by the entrance who had just opened it. After it opened and they saw the group standing outside, the Quarian shouted, "Get them!" Several of the guards gathered themselves up and began running towards the door after the group who had just left.

6. bobxrion

bobxrion Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew turned to look at the yelling. alarmed, he yelled "run guys! we gotta go!" he pulled up his energy bowcaster and shot a round then he ran with the others

(OCC: as long as everyone else is running as well)

7. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu took one look back, then turned tail and ran. " lets go!! We don't have much time, they'll try to close off the spaceport." He yelled over his shoulder as he took the lead.

8. RannTalon

RannTalon Jedi Padawan

Apr 27, 2014
    Hal opened his mouth to reply to the Wookiee when suddenly he heard a commotion behind him followed blaster fire. He realized the others had already taken off and the second Wookiee was firing. "Well I guess thats a yes." he thought as he took off after the others.

9. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno was irritated that this turn of events happened, and did not want another mess. He yelled "GET TO THE SHIP" to the other party members. But he wanted to do something a little smarter than JUST run. He wanted to buy a few seconds for them.
    He took just a second in the heat of the moment to draw his blaster and shoot the controls for the door, hoping to trap the guards inside. After his shot, hit or miss, he turned and ran with the rest of the party.

10. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    (I didnt mean to throw a 29 sided, that was a typo. Sorry) but i wont complain about my regular d20 roll! :)

11. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    Dew's bowcaster shot flew inside the door, but unfortunately missed any important targets. Reno's shot, however hit its target square. The panel blasted and burned, melting several of the wires and causing the fail-safe mechanism to activate. Unfortunately for those inside, the fail-safe mechanism locked the door shut with no easy way of opening it. The crowd nearby the door scrambled out of the way of the party as they ran, but further away they had no clue, and all the way back at the spaceport it was the same as it was left with no evidence the guards were looking for anyone or a tightening of security of any kind.

12. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    "gasp-gasp-gasp man im too fat for this running business... ok lets get to our ship!" Dew keeps walking a bee-line to the ship.

13. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    "too much eating and no exercise..." Mowlu is looking pale as he comms the ship's computer to lower the ramp. "lets get on board and leave the planet. Then we'll plot our next course."

14. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno boarded the ship, heading streight for the cockpit. "Mowlu, medical bay! NOW" he ordered. He was the pilot, and on as far as he was concerned that made him captain while on board, Besides, he was concerned at the moment for Mowlu's well being and getting that barb out. "We are going to Couroscant, I have already made up my mind. Is everyone onboard? Mowlu, Du, New guy?"

15. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    "yep im onboard" Dew sent in a message

16. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    OOC GM: Actually, none of you made it aboard! Hahahah! Ok, back to the story...

The party had no problem entering the spaceport and going up to the floor their ship was parked on. However, as they approached the docking bay the ship in, the door was closed and there was someone dressed as a guard standing in front of the door. As they approached him, he spoke, "Can I help you?"

17. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno was getting quite impatient with these set backs and delays... his temper was short already... He lit a deathstick, taking a puff on it. After a drag or two he he took it out of his mouth, hold it in his left hand. He looked at the stranger and gestured at him with his left hand, death stick still burning. "YOU are in our way... THAT hangar is where OUR ship is. Are we gonna have a problem?" When Reno finished he broth his death stick back to his face for another drag. Also, Reno immediately started doing what he always does. He examined the environment, as well as this man in front of him. He was looking for ANYTHING in the room he could use to his advantage if there was going to be a fight. This was not something he planned to get out of. he was not looking to escape. He was looking to win a fight, one that he planned on starting if there was going to be one. The group needed to get to the ship, and the wookie needed help.

18. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew said "mowlu we can just bullrush him and hetto the ship, what do u think?

19. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu looked at the guard, sizing him up. "I don't know... somethings not right here.."

20. RannTalon

RannTalon Jedi Padawan

Apr 27, 2014
    Hal had been silent this whole time. He wasn't sure where they were headed but it now seemed as though something was wrong. He examined the guard for any sign of nervousness or deception. If it came to another gunfight, he knew he wouldn't last long unless he stuck by his new friend's sides.

21. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    The guard rose his hands, sensing the tension and obviously noticing the intimidating way Reno was smoking the deathstick. However, he simply spoke, "I'm sorry for any inconvenience. We are performing a regular security check, you'll have to wait until we are done before you can board the ship. It should just be a few minutes, assuming everything is in order." He gestured over the railing roughly 10 feet away and downward, "You can wait in the lounge area if you would like."

22. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno put out the death stick... he was annoyed... but he didnt need to start a fight with a guy over a ten minute wait. "Hopefully things go smoothly" he said to the guard. He walked over to the lounge and took a seat.

23. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew pulls out his datapad and had it translate for him. "my friend here is gravely sick and we have the supplies on our ship to fix him! we need to help him! can u help us???" he said to the guard

24. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu took one look at everyone, looked up the guard and gestured towards the door desperately before puking all over the guards boots. "Tell this buffoon to get out of my way.. I have only a couple mins left.."

25. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno heard Mowlu's words.... "HOW COULD I FORGET!" he thought outloud.... "Thats right! We CANT wait... we need to get in! A life is on the line, and we need to get to our ship. We can just wait."