main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Treasures of the Past [Closed SW RP]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by JaMojo, Mar 9, 2014.

1. bratprince9669

bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno gets out, gesturing for the others to follow him.

2. JaMojo

JaMojo Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 24, 2014
    The party ventures outside their own ship. As they approach the wreckage of the other ship, they hear a fairly regular banging from the inside and a voice shouting, "Help! I heard you guys land. Hello? Help! I'm trapped inside!"

3. bobxrion

bobxrion Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    "well thats no good..." Dew says. "lets head over there and see if we might be able to help him." then he stops and shakes his head... "what if its an ambush? should we scout around the ship before going in?" Dew waits on reno for an answer...

4. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno steps forward, thinking out loud "We scanned for life and for droids... which picked up nothing.... What could this be and why?"

5. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    As you approach closer to the wreckage, you see a door with a seemingly working console next to it. As you look at the wreckage, listening to the voice screaming from inside, it appears as if there's an entire section of the ship that seems intact. It's only obvious as you're closer, you can see that this section is made more durable than the rest of the ship. Suddenly, it seems possible that there's somebody inside, though why you didn't detect them earlier, you don't know.

6. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    dew is quite surprised that even a piece of the ship survived... "hey reno, is it possible for the hull of a ship to hide a person from scanners? and if so what would be the purpose? smuggling?" dew asked as they got closer. "no matter really, i think its a trap. im gonna be ready to fight. please see if the door is operational, dont worry i got your back." Dew said as he leveled his bowcaster at the door.

7. CoLRaven

CoLRaven Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 3, 2014
    "You guys got a bloody update or you all sitting around jerking it?" The com crackles as Mowlu barks sharply.

8. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno yelled back at mowlu over his shoulder "IT SEEMS SOMEONES INSIDE! COME ON UP!"

Reno drew his blaster and approached the door, gesturing to his allies to stand beside the door.

(no paladin pin cushins please)

9. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    Everyone surrounds the door, taking positions in the wreckage so they aren't in direct line of fire from whatever is inside if this turns out to be a trap. Reno, standing as far to the side of the door as he can, presses the button that should open the door. It does. Everyone tenses as they wait to see what is inside.

10. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew uses his scanner to confirm the lifeform inside. all while holding his caster at the ready....

11. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    From the door, a man exited. He was in pretty rough shape. He coughed through the dust and smoke that came out of the room with him. He had a blaster, but it was on his belt and his hands were lazily raised, obvious that he means no harm. "Thanks," the man said, "the cargo bay is is tough enough to survive the crash, but I wouldn't have got out without your help."

12. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew raises his bow and levels it intently at the man. he yells at him "dont move boy! you wouldnt like me if im angry!" right after saying it, he realized the guy probably doesnt understand... then he decided he doesnt care... so he put on his mean face and hoped to intimidate the guy into doing as he says!

13. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu looks the man up and down. "Let him move away from the door, so I can check inside. He gestures him off to the side, and then proceeds to enters the cargo hold, rifle drawn, safety off. He turns on the light on the barrel of his rifle, shining it around the cargo bay.

14. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    The man who just exited the ship looked up at Dew raising his hands, eyes wide, "Don't hurt me! I just crash landed here, I don't know who you are."

15. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno looked at the man... not sure what to think.

"How long have you been down here?"

16. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    "Just a couple hours." The man replied.

17. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew doesn't know what to say, so he continues to be menacing.

18. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno stepped back, gesturing with his pistol for the man to step out.

"Any one else on the ship?"

19. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    "Looks all clear in here, just a bunch of spice he was shipping." Mowlu says as he steps back out of the cargo bay.

20. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    The man said, "No, I was the only one who made it to the cargo bay." He kept his posture, but walked slowly away from the crashed ship.

21. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew dropped his guard and scanned for any more life forms in the area

22. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    "What were you transporting? Why did you go down? And do you need medical attention?"

Reno asked the questions, still not trusting the man but not wanting to be totally heartless.