main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Treasures of the Past [Closed SW RP]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by JaMojo, Mar 9, 2014.

1. bobxrion

bobxrion Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    "as long as u do not harm him, I do not mind." Dew said.
    Then he turned toward chaladdik, "are you OK with him looking you over chaladdik? ". To which chaladdik shook his head and walked closer to etog.

"there u go, he approves. " Dew said approvingly

2. CoLRaven

CoLRaven Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 3, 2014
    *Mowlu watches the exchange between Etog and Dew. He smiles slightly, then turns to find Reno, to see if the two of them can't get the ship flying, and to see what defense systems this bucket of bolts carries.*

3. bratprince9669

bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno could not understand the Wookies anyway, so he ignored them... more or less. He kept his eye on them so as not to be attacked off guard or something... but otherwise busied himself in the cockpit. he tried to see if he could perhaps pilot this ship. Since everything was in good condition and there was no present danger, his first thought was that it would be best to get the vessel into the nearest port. And so he went about his task.

4. JaMojo

JaMojo Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 24, 2014
    The ship was not complicated to fly and Reno soon discovered that he would have no problem piloting this craft as he was a fairly decent pilot.

As the activities went about on the ship, the bottom of the feather that Etog was holding came unraveled, revealing a tag that had been attached. The tag read:

THE BLACK EMPORIUM
    A Shop of Unique Things
    Zane Black, 1138-A
    Sector 327, Nar Shaddaa

5. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    When it was made known that the feather had come unraveled, dew asked everyone "what should we do with this? Should we go there? I think they might want it back if it was stolen. Then we will have done this for nothing."he waited for everyone else to respond quietly.

6. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu heads into the cockpit, having juried-rigged his datapad so that as he talked, it translated it onto the mainframe of the ships screen, so that Reno can easily read what he's saying. "So, my apologies if Dew and myself seem a bit, overly aggressive. We've both had a rough few years, and a rough start to this. I, myself, don't take to kindly to prospects of having someone telling me what to do, and thus, I do come across as someone who would rip your head off in a blink of an eye.
    So what I'd like to propose is that in exchange for co-operation, I'll watch your back for you, regardless how you feel about such arrangements, or lack of trust. And you stop eyeballing me like I'm going to rip you limb from limb. That's not going to happen as long you keep your hands to yourself."
    Mowlu settles down in the co-pilot seat and makes himself at home. He pulls his datapad up real quick and sends off a message to Etog. "By chance, you have any connections in procurement of weapons and other necessary supplies? Because the way this feels like, we're going to need to have a someone we can get stuff from, and I like nice things that make a wonderful display. If you get my meaning."
    Then he sends off a message to Dew. "So thoughts on our wonderful shipmates? And nice droid, looks cute.. think we can jurryrig it with a mini rocket launcher? Or something that lobs explosives."

And then sends off another msg to everyone, "Regarding the feather, does anyone know of the location?"

7. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew responds "well so far i think they will do just fine. as long as they dont try to cross us. and ya if we could rig it to move faster, have a shield, and maybe a couple more guns, then we would have an awesome droid. we just need to learn a few things about mechanics and building droids."

8. RCduno

RCduno Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    Etog looks eagerly at the droid and begins collecting production data on the droid. "I may have some contacts who can help us obtain some nice toys and supplies, and possibly track down this Black Emporium," he says over his shoulder to Mowlu. "Keep in mind though, when asking for favors it tends to go both ways when making a deal."

9. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu looks back at Etog. "That's how it always works. I'd have it no other way." Mowlu turns back to Dew, as he was examining the droid. "That shouldn't be too hard to do. Now, to locate this Black Emporium."

10. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    Looking back at the feather, Etog calls out, "Someone see if there is anything on the net for Zane Black, 1138-A Sector 327, Nar Shaddaa."

11. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    OOC: do i know about the conversation since im flying the ship?

12. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    ooc: ya u should, mowlu said he sat down in the co-pilot chair. and he also said he sent everyone a message. now the conversation about the droid is iffy, u might not know about it but etog said he looked at mowlu so he might be in the cockpit talking about the droid and other stuff. ill leave that to his dicretion though since i dont want to out words or actions into another character.

13. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno gets the idea... He turns the ship and points it for Narshada. "Hold onto your buts"

14. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    After making the jump to lightspeed Reno turns to the wookies next to him, "just let me do the talking eh?"

15. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    Once Etog had the droid's production info, he went to find the data terminal on the ship to begin his inquiries about the Black Emporium.

16. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    The Hyperdrive spun up and the familiar hum filled the ship's halls. Without looking out a viewport, it was impossible to tell the ship jumped to hyperspace as the inertial dampeners counteract the change. The course was set for Nar Shaddaa and would take about an hour.

Once the ship arrived, still a little ways from the planet and under normal engine propulsion, NarShaddaa Command contacted the ship. "This is Command, we have you on contact, please identify and state your business." General protocol in this situation is to state the ship's ID, ship Captain name, and reason for coming to the planet. In the Empire, this is cross-referenced with the planet you left (assuming it was under Empire control or friendly with the Empire) to create a flight profile for every ship and captain, making it easier to identify pirates and those with less than noble causes. In Hutt Space, however, this was simply a formality and allowed those close to the Hutts to find you if they didn't like you.

17. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu looks over at Reno, waiting for him to reply. He's obviously antsy about being so close to Hutt Space.

18. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    since hearing that we were out of hyperspace, dew went to the cockpit to see where he was. once he arrived he looked out on the planet. he also noticed mowlu looking a lil squirmish. seeing the look he was giving reno, dew figured he should give a heads up.

"reno, if asked mowlu isnt here. no one here needs to know he is with us. he might even need a different name while we r here."

19. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno looks back to Mowlu and says "im not anxious about being in hutt space. In fact, Narshadaa is the place I call home. But the last thing we need is a couple wookies drawing too much attention on a hutt world.
    Best that we keep a low profile."

20. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu looks back up at Reno, a dangerous glint in his eye. "I called this place home for a hundred years, slave to an Hutt. I'm anxious due to I have no idea if there's anyone still around that want me dead for killing the bloody slime ball." He turns back to watching the planet, his fingers twitching with the memories.

21. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno shakes his head.... and thinks to himself "this wookie could get us all killed...."

22. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew sees Etog struggling with finding the black emporium, so he figures he should give it a try.
    "hey let me see what i can find" he says as he starts tapping on his datapad and searches the holonet for information.

23. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    The voice returns over the comms, "Please identify and state your purpose." There seems to be a slight urgency in his voice this time.

24. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu looks around at everyone else, waiting to see what is said.

25. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    <.<

*nervous pacing*

>.>

*looks at reno*
    *paces again*

<.<

*looks back to reno*
    "can you please just give them some information so they will let us pass?"