main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trials Of The Jedi--A New FanFilm from the States

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Darth_Xin, Mar 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Xin

Darth_Xin Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2001
    Greetings, Everyone!

This is my first time entering the Europe Region General Discussion, so please be gentle! :)

Let me introduce myself, I am the Executive Producer/Co-Producer/Assistant Director to Trials of the Jedi---a new fanfilm currently in the works here in the States (specifically, New York).

Currently, we are in pre-production and hope to be done with filming by either in the Fall or Winter of this year. We currently have a website for our film & would like if those who are interested check it out.

Since we are in pre-production, any form of feedback would be greatly appreciated and, of course, encouraged.

So please, let me know what you all think!

The Web site is the following:

http://fan.starwars.com/trialsofthejedi/trialsofthejedi.html

2. Mhirth

Mhirth Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2000
    It looks really good. I was wondering about what software you are using. I am part of a fanfilm production myself in Norway, but have some problems choosing the right programs. Perhaps you could tell me what you are using?

3. Darth_Xin

Feb 28, 2001
    Greetings, Norway!!

First of all, let me just take the time out to say "thank you" for checking out our site. For a minute there, I started to get the feeling that nobody really cared. :_|

The programs that we are using are the following:

Photoshop 6.0
    Bryce 4.0
    AfterEffects 4.1

I recently saw the Hungarian FanFilm called "Darkside". I thought that it was very well done.

Anyway, be sure to pass the word out to everyone that you know to check out our site & to watch our film due out late Fall/early Winter of this year!

4. Mhirth

Nov 12, 2000
    Hi Darth_Xin

We have Photoshop and After Effects, but I have never heard of Bryce before. What part of the production are you using that program for?

Have a nice day

5. Darth_Xin

Feb 28, 2001
    Greetings, Mhirth! :cool:

We're using Bryce to create matte backgrounds.

This program is primarily used for landscapes & backgrounds. :)

And for those of you who are interested, we've added a photo of one of our bounty hunters that will be featured in the film. [face_devil]

So don't be shy, take a look & pass the word out to a friend! I will post again in the near future for any new additions to the site. [face_mischief]

6. Mhirth

Nov 12, 2000
    Nice bounty hunter Darth_Xin

Are we going to be able to download your movie when it's finished.

7. Darth_Xin

Feb 28, 2001
    Greetings, Mhirth!

In response to your recent question, the answer is yes! :)

I will create a new post when the film can be downloaded. By the way, thank you for the compliment. :)

Any kind of feedback is welcomed. :D

Be sure to pass on the word of our film!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.