main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Triple Force Friday - October 4th, 2019

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
  2. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I was fourth in line Thursday night 11:30pm at Wal-Mart which they had cupcakes with free Vader, 3PO, and R2 rings. When the guys in front of me went for the 6", I knelt down and grabbed the 3.75 line at bottom of display. Grabbed a few extra for friends plus got me a VC Skiff. Went immediately to Meijer while hustling I noticed the convoy from Wal-Mart had shifted to Meijer as well so I walked fast to the aisle and since I called both stores that evening, both were putting the stock out and I got the Mandalorian for a friend and another VC KOR for me.
    Started early Friday morning hitting up Wal-Mart 7:20am. The lady was putting out Toy Story 4 toys and said she'll get to it when she's done...really?! Meijer went well as I found the Mandalorian for a friend. Raced across street to Target before 8am to see no one in line, then one minute later six guys strolled out of their vehicles to get in line. Somehow the guy next to me found the white box Mandalorian! I walked out with another KOR. Wal-Mart down street had display set with not much there. Next couple of Wal-Mart's had no new product out. Then i met my friend at a Target which had a nice end cap display but nothing good. My friend was happy with his Mandalorian, Inquisitor, Rey and VC figures. Went to another Walmart and timed it beautifully as lady was just stocking shelves. Grabbed a couple of VC figures leaving the 20 Lando Skiffs and asked for the display as she was going to throw it out. After a few more stores my day total of 12 stores (one twice) was another unforgettable toy run.

3. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Sounds like people mostly had a great time! I’m really glad. Swung by my Meijers earlier today. Still just Jyn, Cassian, and Krennic. So much for “new” figures there.

whostheBossk likes this.
  4. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    my tripple force Friday haul, went by Wal-Mart and ToysRUs and a whole buch of TROS stuff was gone already by 4 but I did get 3 new things, Sith Jet Pack trooper, Cal from Fallen Order and Tora from Star Wars Resistance

[​IMG]

I'm totally okay if the only TROS I end up with is the Sith Trooper, it's kinda great. I'm sure they'll be more stocked in the later months. Director Krennic was on sale for 99 cents (cuz probably been sitting there for 3 years) and Han Stormtroopers is sort of a replacement for a Han/Luke Stormtrooper figureine I had 30 years ago which is long gone probably and/or missing a helmet.

5. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018