main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Trouble in the healers ward, DDC 2014 (Kaagi Adin)completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2014.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    You will see
    Someone is arranging things

Entry 14
    Someone idea he had for treating Siri.
    Idea waking me up in the middle of the night it did.
    Hanjo Tavar calling he was for lecture to give by me.

Oops. Now you will know who is influencing my writing. I hope he doesn’t sense my thoughts.

Ahem. I have to go. Patient Kenobi is waiting for me for his thingies – plate and pins – removal.

RX_Sith, AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Thought it was a Yoda diary for a sec. ;) =D=

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I imagine that it's hard to not talk like Yoda occasionally when you're around him that much. :D

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Patient Kenobi is waiting for me for his thingie...

[face_rofl] Ik ben vreeselijk, ik weet maar... maar... misschien miss ik toch mijn echtgenoot te veel op dit moment. [face_blush]

Anyway, you made me laugh and I needed that a lot after the latest show down between the gang that haunt my area & four police officers. Did not change anything though. They are back.

I wish "real life" would be as funny as your fanfic.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Reading fanfic here tonight helped a lot to calm down my nerves.

This was worse than the other police operation a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, I try to sleep soon... life must go on.

7. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Yoda obviously controls all subconsciously.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yoda has begun his first diary and being along so long;)
    Life isn't always funny for Kaagi too
    Yoda has been the one to find Kaagi

Entry 15
    Part of Yoda’s plan was me going to visit Hanjo Tavar and taking along Obi-Wan as my volunteer for the therapy lectures. Obi-Wan loves to see Hanjo again and needs help anyway.
    See, at Yoda’s orders we have put his right arm in a brace and sling. He isn’t allowed to remove brace or sling.

Unknown to Obi-Wan was the fact that Siri Tachi was sent as well to Corellia and to almost the same place where I am staying with Obi-Wan.

Siri is now at the Jedi training centre in Firwood to deliver supplies to Corellian Jedi knight Nejaa Halcyon. And I am with Obi-Wan in the Tavar residence only a short walk away through the woods.

We will make it possible for Obi-Wan and Siri to come together.

Staying with Hanjo and his wife Maariah is great. With both being surgeons and working at Coronet general hospital I am now with Hanjo in a speeder speeding towards that hospital. I have to sign off. Patients are waiting.

RX_Sith and AzureAngel2 like this.
  9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    We will make it possible for Obi-Wan and Siri to come together.

Er, there were rules against that. :confused:

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    rules yes but Yoda has some ideas too

11. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Can't wait to see what more you have planned for Obi-Wan and Siri. :D

12. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    A rendezvous for Obi-wan and Siri is just what they both need.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Woot on the loverly interlude. I like the sense of urgent busy at the end also. =D=

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    some fun and memories
    it is
    for Kaagi yes

Entry 16
    We have had our emergency in the hospital.
    And Obi-Wan and Siri had theirs in the training facility.

Hanjo and I worked all day to save the victims of a traffic accident and could get a place to sleep in the city house of Hanjo’s daughter Nynah, her husband Yoran and daughter Nyche.

The weather had become real bad but I didn’t sense any discomfort from Obi-Wan.
    I knew.
    He was with Siri quite cosy in a cabin of the training facility.

Today I heard what had happened after treating Obi-Wan’s feet for some little cuts and abrasions.
    The two Jedi were after their swim asleep at the edge of the pond. They were alerted by the bad weather and hurried back to the training facility.

Siri had lost her slippers and got Obi-Wan’s slippers. That earned him the cuts and abrasions. Even more cuts when he had to be the support for Siri to enter the cabin through the open window of the fresher because the door was locked by one of those elec-locs.
    Yes, a power short-out and nothing electronic is working.

I was doubled over with laughter after he ended his story. Siri wriggling through the fresher window dressed in a red bikini must have been quite a show.

Before going to the therapy lectures with Obi-Wan I discussed some more about the dreams – or visions – he had. He talked to me about masked beings and red lightsabers and discussing this dream too with Siri. She had her share of dreams about slaves.

My lecture and a holopic brought another painful memory from Siri to the surface. But Obi-Wan was there and could comfort her. She can now live with what she has done as Zora.

AzureAngel2 and RX_Sith like this.
  15. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    [face_laugh] You don't realize how hard it is to keep from laughing out loud because my dad is in the next room sleeping. Just shows that the same simple problems that we have here on Earth can occur in the Star Wars universe also. :D

And it's good to see that Siri can accept her actions as Zora. :)

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL Siri in a red bikini and power outages from storms - nice slice of life touch there. Glad they were able to get closure from dreams. :D

earlybird-obi-wan and jcgoble3 like this.
  17. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Great realism as Siri wriggles through the window while Obi-wan has to look at her in a bikini.

18. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    My lecture and a holopic brought another painful memory from Siri to the surface. But Obi-Wan was there and could comfort her. She can now live with what she has done as Zora.

Hope AND forgiveness, BOTH always out there. :)

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Fun from real life;) happened to one of my cousins

yes and more to come

Entry 17
    Nejaa’s son Valin was turning four and his parents decided to do the celebration at the training facility.
    More Corellian Jedi came and it was a nice day.

For Obi-Wan and Siri it was very eventful because they discussed more after seeing a little girl that was the lookalike of a slave. Some conversation with Yoda and the master was able to unite girl and parents.

The day after the celebration I was comforted by Obi-Wan and Siri. Yeah getting breakfast in bed from Maariah Tavar stirred up memories for me too.
    I was two when I had breakfast in bed for the last time with my parents. Each morning I came to the master-bedroom and crawled in the bed. Dad or mom went to make breakfast and the Adin family enjoyed it in bed. One morning dad came in with the tray and put it on the covers and asked me to come with him. He put me on our husan and told me to hang on. The husan ran. I felt the death of my parents. They were murdered by bandits.
    I fell from our husan and husan and I were found by Yoda and my future master Glinis. They asked permission from my old uncle Ghari and I was taken to the Jedi.

The morning was very pleasant. I was swimming in the pool when mischief and more entered being Obi-Wan in beige swimming-trunks and Siri in her red bikini. We had a Force waterfight. Lunch was nice too with after that a suds fight.

RX_Sith, AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent blend of poignant memory with fun with friends. =D=

earlybird-obi-wan and jcgoble3 like this.
  21. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    This. Great job. :D

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    For Obi-Wan and Siri it was very eventful because they discussed more after seeing a little girl that was the lookalike of a slave. Some conversation with Yoda and the master was able to unite girl and parents.

I love happy endings! :D

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Today passed very uneventful except from seeing Obi-Wan and Anakin in Serinka’s restaurant and Obi-Wan asking Serinka if he had seen Siri Tachi.
    I haven’t seen her either. It is now bedtime for me.

* nudges the bird

You leave us all worried with a lot of cliffies... :(... :p

24. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Great memories surface and Obi-wan looks for Siri.

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And more fun follows in the next entry

Entry 18
    We are back from Corellia and I heard from Obi-Wan a funny story about a visit to bring stuff from Nejaa Halcyon to the archives.

Nejaa had put his books and papers – some were naughty – in a box and had given the box to Siri to deliver to the archives.

Spanners and Itsi are Jedi knights working in the technical department. They had some stuff of their own and delivered said stuff with Ferus guiding a squeaky cart to the archives.
    Nu became – as usual quite agitated when she saw the dirty nuts, bolts, pins and pieces of clearplast between the papers. Obi-Wan and Siri did some duct-crawling to the archives to observe.
    The real fun happened when Master Yoda – following Siri and Obi-Wan in the crawlduct – settled down on a grate. The grate broke and Yoda sailed as a surfer towards the desk of Nu where he landed and gave the assembled Jedi a lesson about naughty books.
    Someone took a picture and made a drawing.

[​IMG]

AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.