main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Trouble in the healers ward, DDC 2014 (Kaagi Adin)completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2014.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Super seaweed cures all.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Obi-Wan is fully recovered.

Until the next heavy injury... :rolleyes:... ;)... :p

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Only for certain species
    He is a Jedi you know and they are accident prone

Entry 24

Corellian Jedi Hanjo Tavar was for a few days back in the Jeditemple. Usually he comes to the temple for a whole month of duty each year but this year he was early and it was for just three days. There was a very interesting series of lectures at the Coruscant university med centre and Hanjo arrived yesterday to attend them. I became interested after reading the brochure and went with him. Hanjo got a message from his wife during the second lecture and was gone again.
    In a hurry.

I will contact him. Something must be very wrong.

RX_Sith and AzureAngel2 like this.
  4. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Interesting. Corellian Jedi allowed to marry? That's a new one to me.

Hope his wife is alright.

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Something must be very wrong.

Now I do worry. Before you put me at ease. Naughty you.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    :eek: Hanjo definitely is dealing with a crisis. He's totally off schedule. [face_worried]

7. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Interesting developments for sure for Hanjo.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Corellan Jedi are allowed to marry. Nejaa Halcyon was with Scerra and had a son Valin (father of Corran Horn)
    cliffies;)
    He was there for the lectures but yes something is wrong.
    yes

Entry 25

Something is very wrong with Nejaa Halcyon’s son Valin. The six year old boy suffers from acute leukemia.
    But I don’t despair. Professor Vanrood – stemcell expert – has gone to visit Hanjo Tavar. I saw him yesterday attending the last lecture and he was gone suddenly. They will find a suitable donor for Valin.

RX_Sith, AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  9. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Here's hoping that Valin can be healed quickly. Medicine in the GFFA can do amazing things that we can only dream of here on Earth.

As for Corellian Jedi, in chapter 14 of Jedi Trial, Nejaa tells Anakin the secret of his marriage, and it's clear in that book that it's taboo even for him. So that's why this here caught me by surprise. Still, fanfic doesn't have to stick to canon, so this is just an interesting twist. Let's see where it goes! :D

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I agree on that fanfic does not need to stick to canon. We all want a somewhat better universe!

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ahh. Here's hoping for a successful treatment for Valin.

12. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Here's hope for Valin.

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    For the Corellian Jedi (They were different during the Clone wars too)
    Sure and some references to history are coming
    Find out in the next entry

Entry 26

Yes! I met Professor Vanrood today when I visited him in the university. He is back from Corellia and told me that Valin Halcyon will recover fully. He found a suitable donor. Nejaa’s great friend Rostek Horn was the donor.

Rostek Horn; I met him many years ago when I was visiting Nejaa in Coronet city. Nejaa – now a full member of CorSec – was celebrating his promotion to inspector. He had invited me. Hanjo was there, members from the CorSec forensics team and Rostek’s old mentor Steve Magaron, a Dunai elder.

Steve told me that Nejaa had saved him years ago from a bacta-dunk. He got injured during an investigation of the death of two holocron collectors.
    Steve was instructing Rostek when they were called by lieutenant Jono Bel Hana to accompany him to a crime scene. A woman was dead in her apartment. Forensics took care of collecting evidence. Steve told me that he got a dark feeling when visiting the apartment. And attending the autopsy he became even more frightened. A darrin had been at work. Rostek found a clue in the computer of the victim. She had sold a holocron to an art collector in Hollowtown situated in Centerpoint station and…

I have to go.

14. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Clues of a victim and then interruption... hmmmm....

15. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Intriguing. I wonder what this holocron is... and what interrupted Kaagi.

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Steve told me that Nejaa had saved him years ago from a bacta-dunk. He got injured during an investigation of the death of two holocron collectors.

Another carpet thread woven... ;)

Also wonder about the interruption...

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    The interruption will be revealed in the next entry and the holocron is now in 'Cold case Corellia'

Entry 27

That was Aaqu requesting my assistance during an emergency procedure. A mission to settle a trade dispute had gone wrong with a padawan getting shot down and needing immediate surgery to save his liver. Not our disaster duo this time. I saw the two in Serinka’s restaurant. I had to go there for a delicious dinner after the procedure.

Now I will continue Steve’s story.
    Steve travelled with Rostek, Jono and major Semendiger to Hollowtown after being asked by Captain Eustache. The holocron collector – fake ones resembling the real stuff were eager sought items those days – was dead. Steve experienced the same darkness but before he could investigate more he was shot, taking a particle slug through his right shoulder and another settling in his right lung. Jono supported him all the way back to Coronet city and the university hospital. Things got really ugly when Steve was put after his surgery in a bacta-tank. Bacta and Dunai elder don’t agree at all. He was saved by Jono and Nejaa, got a second procedure to repair the damage in his lung and shoulder and had to recuperate for a very long time in the hospital. He heard from Jono and Rostek that the Dorsetti case was listed as suicide and that the holocrons were gone. Ah yes Rostek told me more about the investigations but I have to go.

RX_Sith, AzureAngel2 and jcgoble3 like this.
  18. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Interesting that bacta doesn't work for everyone.

I'll try to check out "Cold Case Corellia" when I have some more time. Right now it's approaching bedtime.

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Now I will continue Steve’s story.
    Steve travelled with Rostek, Jono and major Semendiger to Hollowtown after being asked by Captain Eustache. The holocron collector – fake ones resembling the real stuff were eager sought items those days – was dead. Steve experienced the same darkness but before he could investigate more he was shot, taking a particle slug through his right shoulder and another settling in his right lung.

Somehow this sounds familiar... ;)...:p...[:D]

20. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Too bad that someone has to suffer with this holocron death.

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Glad the liver procedure went off well and liked the summary of the Holocron case. =D=

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    some medicines don't work for everybody. Penicilin can give severe allergic reactions too
    It is for a long living diarist
    and there will be more
    more is coming

Entry 28

I was needed in the OT.
    Bones Barani had a four year old initiate under his care. I was the sleep-doctor and could put the child asleep with some funny stories. And I was there when the child was waking up.

Ah yes. Rostek and his revelations and with him was Maura Grimes, chief Forensics at CorSec.
    Rostek told me interesting details about the Dorsetti case. He was the one to see on the records of Dorsetti that she had sold a holocron to Koro Zavala, a famous art-collector living in Hollowtown. And Steve and Jono were frightened. And I agree with them. Holocrons are not safe in the hands of civilians. He was the one to view the tapes from the Raging Ronto and noticing the stranger going away with Aira Dorsetti. He remarked about the sudden poor quality of the record.

Maura Grimes told me that the security cams in the Dorsetti apartment only recorded her. Aira Dorsetti entered and was soon acting weird and hesitant to drink from a glass. Water on the floor leading to a connector explained the flashes and dance when she was struck by electricity. And the water was containing a horrible poison. Allotrara weed kills slowly eating the intestines away. CorSec couldn’t figure out why she took her life. And they couldn’t find the man – one of the last to see her alive – either. No identifying pictures were there.

Now that I think of it again, weird, very weird and frightening and something must be happening.

23. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Interesting mystery. Is it a suicide or a murder? Hopefully time will tell.

24. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    And the mystery deepens.

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Now that I think of it again, weird, very weird and frightening and something must be happening.

Another weird and frightening update... ;). This time without a Skywalker... :p

Sorry could not stop myself here. Because of a certain sentence in another fic of yours.

@};-