main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Troy Crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Keeper_of_Swords, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Another wonderful post

Thanks Laya.

Achilles is in it for his own glory but there is a lot at stake here for both sides.

Thanks tangled_sphere. This battle is mostly to show Achilles as a warrior. After that it?s more about how he reacts to certain happenings, and though he has a few more fight scenes, they?re on a smaller scale.

I'm sure we're going to see more fighting ahead and interesting opponents battling each other.

Obi-wan and Hector are in the next post. They?re not going to kill as much as Achilles but they?ll fight a bit.

Wow, what a massive, confusing, complicated battle

Thanks Knight-Ander. When writing battle scenes I try to keep in mind detail and randomness mostly, because that?s how I imagine them taking place. Also, the movie helped because I could write a few fighting movements which I saw in it.

An excellent post. The battle scene was very exciting

Thank you Sara_Kenobi.

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! keep up the good work

Thanks PadawanofQui-Gon.

2. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    Awesome! This is pretty cool. I'm looking forward to reading more!

3. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    That was so cool, not so cool for the trojans :).

4. SenatorHermione

SenatorHermione Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2004
    Very cool! Of course the Trojans took it up the tail pipe but...

Great post! Looking forward to more!

5. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003

Thanks for reading The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose, DarthNeil and SenatorHermoine. :)

not so cool for the Trojans.. Of course the Trojans took it up the tail pipe

Yes, the Trojan suffered badly in the first battle.

I?ll soon post the next section.

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Another great post. And I did NOT read it over and over again to see the pictures. I read it over and over again because it was so good (okay, and the pictures too!). A wonderful job with this one, I'm in awe of your talents as you weave these stories together.

7. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Thanks VaderLVR64!! Glad you liked it.

8. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    It is amazing how you, as VaderLVR said, weave the stories together. I don't know how you do it so flawlessly.

Wonderful post! I am sorry I have been a bad reader! Forgive me...

9. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Thank you VadersMistress! I appreciate it a lot. Feel free to read whenever you want. :)

10. Shadowlurker

Shadowlurker Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2004
    Wow! I love Troy but to mix it with Star Wars? It's just to much. I love it! Some of my favorite movies put together in one is just amamzing. Great job.

11. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Thanks a lot Shadowlurker! :)

12. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003

The Myrmidon Sith suddenly noticed the Jedi Knights charging at them. They had heard the fighting going on and left the Massassi Temple to help the Trojans.

?Attack!? Achilles ordered to his men, pointing towards the Knights, and running forward to lead the charge.

A Nexu Rider flung a spear into a Jedi, and another Sith raised his blaster to shoot Obi-wan. But the Jedi swung his blue blade vertically upwards to deflect the shot.

Another Jedi parried the blow of a Sith, but the Sith pushed him aside with his energy shield and cut him down.

Obi-wan leapt sideways to avoid being pierced by a spear. A Sith rushed towards him and struck at him. But the Jedi blocked his lash and kicked him backwards. Then Obi-wan quickly slashed down the Sith. He looked around to see Jedi dying.

Achilles passed his red blade across the stomach of a Jedi, burning through armour and flesh. The Knight sank to his death, blood gushing out of him. Three other Jedi attacked the mighty warrior. He strode straight into them, and cut them down with the same efficiency, quickly wielding his lightsaber, never giving his opponents a moment?s anticipation. One by one they fell.

[image=http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4324/newtroy01.jpg]

Achilles faced more Jedi Knights. He blocked a blue sword strike, and kicked his opponent, tripping him up. He looked at another Jedi and passed his lightsaber through his neck, making him gasp for breath and cough up blood as he fell sideways.

Then, Achilles dodged a green laser swipe and stepping to the side of his attacker, he struck upwards. The Jedi bent down, but was slightly late. The saber of Achilles burnt through his skull, sending him toppling to his death.

Amazed by this Sith and his Myrmidon soldiers, Obi-wan ordered a retreat.

So the Jedi turned and fled. But the Sith perused them, hunting them down past a few large rocks. Some Nexu Riders managed to shoot laser into the backs of a few Jedi, making them scream and die.

Then seeing a small forest, Obi-wan and the other remaining Jedi sought for hiding in it.

?Stop!? cried Achilles as he saw the Knights disappear between the trees. He looked over across the beach to see the Massassi Temple.

Meanwhile, Hector and his soldiers arrived, and an Imperial Ship had made its way to the shore. Stormtroopers, Geonosians and Sith warriors descended from it and attacked.

So another skirmish broke out. The Trojans opened fire on their enemy as they rode and drove towards them.

Hector rode hard and bravely. His eye fixed on targets, he thrust his grey lightsaber through many Troopers. His horse was a sturdy steed, and though many laser swords grazed its skin, it kept galloping hard, with the fearless Prince upon it.

A Geonosian flung his electrospear into a neighing horse. The Rider was sent crashing down, and a Sith warrior finished him off with a quick saber slash

Hector saw this, and galloping fast towards his enemy, he passed his laser blade through the Sith warrior. But then, a Geonosian leapt at him from the side, and pressed an electro-spear through metal armour shards and into his shoulder, pushing him off his horse.

The Prince rolled away from the jabs the insect like alien dished out, and swept his grey blade through his opponent?s feet.

A Stormtrooper shot a Trojan on a Speeder, causing the vehicle to turn suddenly and explode into a rock.

A Trojan rode towards a Geonosian and plunged a spear through him. Another one ignited his grey bladed lightsaber to deflect a red shot aimed by a Stormtrooper.

Hector plunged his lightsaber through a Trooper, and leapt back onto his horse. Then he caught site of Achilles and his Myrmidon Sith close to the Massassi Temple.

?Dorme!? he thought.

So he called back his troops, and leaving the Troopers and Geonosians who kept blasting towards them, the Trojans hurried towards the Temple.

Achilles and the Myrmidons walked up the Temple steps.

?The Light Side of the Force is a patron of Troy. Our Enemy. Take whatever treasure you can,? said

13. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Wow!!!! Wow!

Wonderful post :)

14. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    ?Perhaps your brother can comfort them,? Achilles said with a smile. ?I hear he's good at charming other men's wives.?

I love that line, absolutely love it. I loved it in the movie and I love it here too. Excellent post. I still love the pictures too.

:Targeter:

15. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Excellent retelling once again, KoS. :)

16. Fated2Bdespised

Fated2Bdespised Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2004
    Great story! You make everything flow smoothly. At first I was leary on how you do it but it is wonderful!

17. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Another amazing post! You've done such a great job with this story, that I can't wait for you next post. BRAVO!

18. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    Great scene where Achilles desecrates the temple despite Eudorus' warnings. Very suspenseful! Liked the meeting between Achilles and Maul. And Obi-Wan has to retreat. Nicely done Keeper of Swords :)

19. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Wonderful post

Thanks Laya. Glad you liked it.

?Perhaps your brother can comfort them,? Achilles said with a smile. ?I hear he's good at charming other men's wives.?

I love that line, absolutely love it. I loved it in the movie and I love it here too. Excellent post. I still love the pictures too.

Thanks Conename_Targeter. That?s a good line. The quote I liked best in the movie was when Odysseus told Achilles ?I don?t mind missing the start as long as I?m here at the end,? because it meant that he was hoping he would remain alive to see the end of the battle, and I thought it was quite funny.

Excellent retelling once again, KoS

Thanks a lot Knight-Ander

Great story! You make everything flow smoothly. At first I was leary on how you do it but it is wonderful!

Thanks Fated2Bdespised. Glad you?re liking how it?s progressing. The story will stick mostly to the Troy storyline, but I?ll try to introduce as many starwars elements as possible.

You've done such a great job with this story, that I can't wait for you next post.

Thanks VaderLVR64. I?ll post as soon as possible.

Liked the meeting between Achilles and Maul. And Obi-Wan has to retreat.

Thanks tangled_sphere. The lines which Maul say are said by a minor character (Ajax) in the movie, so I fitted in a starwars character instead of him. I made Obi-wan retreat to show how powerful the warriors of Achilles were, but the Jedi will have a victory soon.

20. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    I loved the movie Troy and especially Brad Pitt. This is very cool. Keep going!!!!

21. PadawanofQui-Gon

PadawanofQui-Gon Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2003
    :eek: WOAHLYCOW!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!! :cool:

22. MamaShmi

MamaShmi Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2004
    Very cool story, brings back to mind ALL sorts of images from the movie. Wonderful work.

23. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    That was great.

I can not wait for hector and achilles to duel it will be so cool.

Well done on another great part of this great story Keeper_of_Swords.

24. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Oooh...*VadersMistress shifts in her seat* I cannot wait for more! You are doing an amazing job!

25. Keeper_of_Swords

Sep 20, 2003
    Thank you DANA28, PadawanofQui-Gon, MamaShmi, DarthNeil and VadersMistress :)

I can not wait for hector and achilles to duel it will be so cool.?I also enjoyed that part in the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.