main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trying to find Hyperspace Articles

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Psychenous, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychenous

Psychenous Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2017
    I was wondering if anyone was willing to help me. I am a completionist who is trying to collect every piece of the Star Wars EU, but I am having some difficulty locating all of the exclusive web content from Hyperspace and some other things. For the most part I have found and collected most of the Hyperspace stuff by using the Internet Archive links on Wookieepedia, but the ones I still cannot find were member exclusives that I cannot access using the archive.
    The stuff I am still looking for are:

Death in the Slave Pits of Lorrd
    The Battle of Turak IV
    The Forgotten War: The Nagai and the Tofs
    Castaways of Endor
    Imprint
    Rookies: Rendezvous (webstrip)
    Rookies: No Turning Back (webstrip)

For the ones I do have already I am willing to trade if anyone has these. I have them converted into pdfs and the list above are the rest I need to collect. If anyone has them and is willing to share I would appreciate it.

Amon_Amarth likes this.
  2. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    I wanted info on the Nagai-Tofs conflict as well, apparently all those articles have faded away.

3. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Aww, sad to hear Hyperspace isn't around/archived any longer, even if inactive. :(

Guess we need more Internet archaeologists on the job...

4. Psychenous

Jan 13, 2017
    I do have a large number of "lost" Hyperspace and RPG Scenarios content in pdf format on my harddrive, but the few mentioned on this list are the ones I am missing.

5. Psychenous

Jan 13, 2017
    Update on the situation. I found a Redditor who had most of the missing content and I now have everything except for the Rookies webstrips and Imprint.
    PM me and I can send you a copy of the Hyperspace Nagai-Tofs content.

6. Psychenous

Jan 13, 2017
    Update: Everything I have been looking for I have now found. I now have all the Hyperspace content and webcomics readily available to me. There seems no way to share or attach files in these threads though which leaves me in a difficult spot for sharing.

7. Psychenous

Jan 13, 2017
    I wouldn't call myself an archaeologist, but I have found all of the Hyperspace content and downloaded them. I am not sure how to share them here (in a way that is legal and won't get me banned), but I have them. If you know how to attach links in a PM I can share some or all I have.

Bernael Edit: Thread locked by moderator due to inactivity. Should you desire the thread reactivated please contact Sinrebirth, darthbernael, or Bardan_Jusik.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.