main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

P.Rico Tsung Wa City: Abandoned Cloning Facility, Kamino

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Khal_DRhonn, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu is overwhelm, defending himself against the clones that where attacking both, Xanatos and him.

more clones arrive in the scene, while Jihad and Xanatos attempt to save them all.

Ktulu Force pushes the remainig Clones in his sigth, taking a sligth blast wound in his rigth shoulder

2. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    *as the wampa attacks, Obi jumps so that the rage of the wampa would fall upon the clone.....killing it.......the wampa faces Obi once more but Obi just turns off his lightsaber*

" I am done here......I was here to help u and this is how u repay me........then I don't care what happens to u........u used us all.......we where never brothers to u.....we where tools.......well I'm done being one of your tools!"

*starts walking away....he watches the Jedi fight against the roof.......Obi just force pushes some rocks that where going to fall upon Ktulu*

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *The beast bathed in blood ignores the coment that Ian just made. They were actually tools. The Juggernaut pushed all out of his way jumping and shatering the roof with the impact of his hit. The beast ran throwing anyone out of his way like an enraged bear mauling his prey.* "You WILL NOT DENY ME THE PLESURE OF YOUR DEATH KHAL!" *His steps where swift but the floor tiles cracked as his feet grazed the ground. The lights of the hall burst from the energy that emanated from his body.* "I AM YOUR DEATH!"

4. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    Khal was enraged, much more than he has ever been. It's impossible, he ponders. He can't return like that. I made sure to destroy him entirely that fateful day. No matter, he thinks to himself. He will die by my hand again if he so desires.

5. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    //WIth the help of Jihad and later the Wampa, they were ble to get rid of the falling ceiling. Now that they are safe and the clones have been destroyed, Xanatos decides to follow the Sith but also keeps a distance and also a close look to the Wampa. He knows the Wampa wants to take revenge upon Khal...and as he has experienced by himself...an angry Wampa is someone you shall not mess with. So he decides to keep a distance between the other two but still following them closely...//

6. Kartos

Kartos Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2002
    [[OOC-jeez I feel stupid for not posting anything while all this happened *LOL*]]

*he twisted his cane, two short lightsaber blades come from each end of the cane... now it wasn't just a cane, it was a double-edged short staff* this is madness! *slashes whatever remnants of the clones that might attack him, dicing their bodies in more than six pieces*

7. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    // after we all finished destroying the clones, and protecting ourselfse from whatever blaster shots were fired, i followed xanatos to investigate more of the current events that just happened///

8. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The thunder from his body struck all around the hallway. His arms lashed witht he lighsabers tearing at the walls. He jumped and grabbed on to the ceilings as if he was crawling on it. He leaped from wall to ceiling and floor all in attempt to reach his target.........Khal. Howls that made the seas ebb where heard echoing thru the hallway. He let go and landed on the ground creating a crater.* "Now we end this Khal..........." *His face expressionless as he moved towards the opening*

9. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    The dark lord turns to face the wampa and he says with a twisted smile. "On the contrary, my friend. This war is just beginning! Xedi Na, bring forth... my army."

A gate in the far end of the large room opened and a row of perfectly aligned silouhettes march into the light. From each one, a red vertical blade is ignited.

10. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //As Xanatos follows the Wampa and the Sith Lord, he realizes that he, as well as the others have fell i a trp...The Sith Lord has given orders to start walkin towards the small group...//

"Holy Crap...guess I'll have to postponed the return to the Temple..."

//So Xanatos quickly ignites his red saber and prepares to attack...//

11. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu walks towards the remnants of dozens of Clone bodys laying death....Then he feels it.
    A great disturbance in the Force.
    As if millions of Anger shouts can be heard.
    Then his fillings became visible.

A Sith army. Dozens of clones wearing Jihad's face, ready to destroy them all.

"Khal....you will pay for this!.... So much for taking care of this wound."

Ktulu makes haste, ignites his saber, and enter the Sith purge....

12. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    *Caltoth followed the group, still concealed both in the shadows and in the Force. He was careful enough to maintain his presence hidden, while at the same time he took care of any clones that got too close to his position.*

"In war there may be nothing more honorable than victory," he thought, "but these shadow tactics do not suit me."

*As he watched Xanatos, Digital, and Ktulu leave, his instincts told him that something was not right. He discarded his secrecy and joined the Arudoshi.*

"It seems that now we fight as one. Fate appears to have a capricious nature."

*He readied his weapons, took his stance, and joined the chaos.*

13. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    //as those doors opened, a great tremor was felt in the force... quickly i ignited my yellow sabre and ran up to the first clone that was the most near to me... we started dueling, but with little effort i could destroy the first one... while executing the last blow onto the clones neck, i saw some sparks coming from atop of my head... when i looked up xanatos was holding a clone's saber with his...

"just in time" i said to ktulu... but quickly, as i turned, i smashed my sabre onto a clone's chest that was aside me, quickly the clone fell into the floor.. dead//

14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Titan moved with great ease. His eyesight never leaving that of Khal. A red slash was taken by a clone at him and the wampa bashed his saber out of its hand and then proceeded to crush his skull in his paw. Some blood sprained at his face, yet his eyes kept locked on the Sith Lord. Two more proceeded to flip in the air and slash at him. Both sabers where blocked by Tumbarks sabers. He forced them off him and threw them to the ground. He forced pulled one towards himself. His fist slammed onto its face shocking his body and rendering unconcious. He then Ripped his lower jaw and threw it to the floor. The wampas Arm entered thru its throat and ripped the clones heart. His eyes where still locked unto Khal. The bloody heart was casted aside. When the third one attacked the wampa punched his stomach and thru his back lightning scorched him. He was fried until he blew up and the blood splattered everywhere. The wampa without a simple emotion kept on going towards Khal. His eyes never winking. The ground below him cracking.*

15. Xedi_Na

Xedi_Na Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2002
    "Master!" the female kaminoan hailed the Sith Lord. "The next group is ready to proceed, but we are having a slight delay since that beast destroyed many of our spaarti cyllinders."

16. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    "Nevermind and send in the next wave. I want all of these Jedi dead!" Khal's eyes turn back on the battle and fixes his stare on Tumbark, placing his hand on the saber's hilt.

17. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //As the royal rumble continued, Xanatos was noticing that the clones were not merming in quantity...and they were a threat not only to himself but to the group...//

"I thought I would not feel the need top use this but I'll have to..this ar extraordinary circumstances..."

So Xanatos Force-calls his second saber...and starts slashing the clones with both...

"Now this is a real battle..."

18. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Lashing out in action, Ktulu emerges from battle, leaving a corps behind.

Three Clone stands in front of him, in a V formation.

With red ligthsabers in hand, they strike.

Ktulu takes a couple of steps back, and Force push the first one while diflecting the second's strike with his saber.

They engage in multiple slashes, but Ktulu is a more powerfull opponent...One clone strikes, Ktulu lowers to the ground, making a roundhouse kick. The clone falls to the ground, where Ktulu slash his rigth arm off. the second Clone attacks, and Ktulu glances, turning his saber in an upward position, ripping the clone in half. The weak are ripped and torn away.

The third Clone attacks ....

19. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    // standing a few feet away from Ktulu, the clones kept coming in, as i slashed trough them, one of them almost got me, i ducked, spined and cut right trough his knees... as the clone fell into the floor lying on his back i force grabbed one of the clones sabres lying around, ignited it and sent it flying and landing right onto the clone's forhead... as i senced one of the remaining clones, was charging at me, running at full speed, as he came clone, and in range, i spun and my yellow lightsabre cut right into the clones middle body leaving him all bloody lying on the floor... dead//

20. Caltoth

Jul 13, 2002
    *Three clones advanced towards the Gungan, thinking it to be easy prey. Caltoth stood unmoving, his stance unwavering.*

"Hajime!"

*As the first clone slashed his red saber at the gungan, Caltoth Force Jumped right over his attack. While in the air, he swung his staff in the direction of the farthest clone, sending two spiraling disks careening towards the clone's head. The first was cut by the clone's saber, but the second hit its target. The clone's head landed on the floor, followed by the now dead clone's body.*

"One..."

*As Caltoth landed, the second clone swung. The gungan intercepted the blow with his personal energy shield and, in a deft move, took the saber for himself, which served to impale the blade's former owner.*

"Two..."

*The third clone rushed the gungan. His blade narrowly missed Caltoth, who dodged and swung his staff. It cracked unto the clone's neck, shattering it.*

"Three."

21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The wampa kept moving towards Khal. A clone rushed him but to its fear it got scorched alive by the thunder the surrounded the wampa.* "I've had........" *The second one used a force push on the beast but aparently had no effects. The juggernaut force pulled the arm out of the clones shoulder sockets and threw it to the ground. Then he kept walking and with his claw punched into the souless being's thorax and pulled its rib cage out. The clone twitched on the floor as death embraced it* "enough of these......." *The gargatuan creature ever close to Khal kept his stare still fixed on his eyes. The final inept guard saw the fate of his allies. He decided that no master was worth this punisment and he dropped his weapon and ran. But the wampa had spent the only mercy he had........He levitated the clone without taking Khal out of his sight. In the air the clone caved into a bloody pulp and fell to the ground mashed and destroyed.* "Feeble attempts......" *The wampa stood in front of Khal ready to begin the battle he had longed for......."

22. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Khal's fury enveloped his mind and body.
    "ENOUGH OF THESE GAMES!" he cried out. "YOU WILL DIE BY MY HAND ONCE AGAIN!"

He grit his teeth and grabs his weapon firmly with both hands. A red blade instantly appears from the hilt. In a quick leap he charges toward the beast before him.

23. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The third clone stands in front of the Nautolan, ready to strike. Ktulu stares at his adversary

"Slave...puppet born to serve...Soon, the hot winds of death will fill your lungs..."

The clone strikes at Ktulu. The Nautolan Force pushes himself back, to retract, making space between himself and his prey.

Then he call for the Force, and several ligthsabers from fallen clones are lifted, and pressed against the Clones chest..

"Now take your last breath..."

The sabers slashes trough skin and bone, the clone dies.

24. Xedi_Na

Xedi_Na Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2002
    The female cloner began to worry, the clones' numbers were running thin. Against her own wishes, she unleashes what clones she has left against the Jedi as commanded by her master.

Another group of eight clones enter the arena, though they look disfigured, possibly rushed out of the cyllinders than the ones before them.

25. Caltoth

Jul 13, 2002
    *As the previous batch of clones quickly diminished and new ones rushed in, Caltoth took a moment to examine Tumbark and his opponent. The robed one was exhuming an incredibly dark aura of hatred and power. But the wampa was beyond rage.*

"Survive, Tumbark. Survive, so I can make you pay for your betrayal."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.