main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Tsung Wa City: Abandoned Cloning Facility, Kamino

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Khal_DRhonn, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *the beast stood there. The crimsom slash falling upon him. The creature batted the hit with enourmous speed. The Sith lord almost lost his balance from the impact. Khal jumped to dodge the Wampas swipes. Tumbark showed no emotion in his face. He was uterly and completely turned into a killing machine. One of Tumbark's slashes cut the robe of the Sith. The colossal animal stood there showing no sign of fatigue...* "Death"

2. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    Khal manages to regain his balance. His hatred flowing through every fiber of his being, he leaps high into the air. Using the Force, he lunges his crimson saber at the wampa moments before landing behind his enemy.

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The red blade dug into the wampas shoulder. The beast didnt even shudder in pain. It was as if he did not feel anything except rage....... The creature turned around and stared at Khal. Tumbark took the lightsaber out of his shoulder and crushed the emiter in his claws. A bolt of coal thunder struck Khal in the chest and levitated him in the air. The pain was unimaginable this thunder was not known by any Sith way.......*

4. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    *The eight badly deformed clones advanced towards the jedi, keeping clear of the epic battle ocurring at the center of the chamber. Their movements, just like their figures, were incomplete and clumsy. Caltoth looked at them with pity.*

"Despite their intentions, they are still warriors. And no warrior deserves such a horrid fate."

*Once more, the gungan readies his weapons.*

"I promise it shall be painless."

*Within an instant, the first clone has an energy disc embedded into its skull. The deformed figure dies instantly, as the gungan had promised.*

5. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    The pain was unbearable. Unlike anything he's ever experienced. Khal's hatred was great, but the wampa's was even greater. In an attempt to make his enemy lose concentration, he stretches his arms and Force throws a full spaarti cyllinder aiming at the wampa's head.

6. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos, stands besides Caltoth...lokin at the deforemed warriors...and decides to give the eternal rest...//

"As warriors, you deserve to rest...now..."

//Xanatos ignites his first saber once again and with a lightning dash hekills the second warrior...//

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The titan felt the canister above him. From his body a thunder bolt emanated and shatered it, but this made him loose concentration and Khal was released.......In a gasp of air the wampa was all over Khal. He stomped his feet and grabbed his arms slowly stretching his body to the boundaries of his treshold. From time to time thunder was sent thru Khals veins just to increment the pain.* "Welcome to hell......."

8. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    *As the battle continues Obi-Ian has made his way thru the facilities......he arrives to the control station where Xedi is*

" I hope u haven't failed me.........I hope that its ready.......remember we had a deal and I don't take failure very well"

9. Xedi_Na

Xedi_Na Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2002
    The kaminoan was startled and turned to face him. "Please! If the master found out I was assisting you, my life is worth nothing! You promised you would help me escape."

She quickly turned back, operating some controls and inside the room a side door gave way to a secret storage area.

"It's still preserved... I held my end of the bargain and so must you!"

10. Caltoth

Jul 13, 2002
    *Another clone advances. He clumsily swings his blade at Caltoth, who effortlessly dodges. With a deft movement, he drives his fist into the clone's face. The spongy nose cartilage is driven straight into the clone's brain, killing it instantly. The clone crumples to the floor almost peacefully.*

11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the wampa continued the torture* "I have been thru pain..........I have been thru suffering..........I have been thru death.......I have been thru hell.........They all rejected me..........so I must give them a sacrifice...........your misserable existence in exchange for my retribution.........." *he stretched more* "You are nothing..........you are no one..........you are but one in a million........and all have fallen, and so will YOU!"

12. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    *to Xadi*

" Don't worry about Khal.....u won't have to call him master for long......u have done well.........and I will keep my end of the bargain......I did gave u my word about it.....now get ready to release him.....the time has come......the end is near"

13. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    *Meanwhile, Rafa has been following the Jedis all this time, fighting all those clones.*

"I sure doubt there are more clones left, though we should not underestimate the enemy. Let's take them out. In any case, we might use someone else to our advantage. I think the time is coming."

*One clone walks towards Rafa, and stands in front of him. He smiles as if he already knew he was going to be succesful at ending the Jedi's life.
    He suddenly raised both hands holding his lightsaber, as if he had wanted to get more momentum to strike the Jedi. Rafa just stood there doing nothing at all. The Sith started running and struck his red lightsaber at Rafa's left shoulder, splitting it in half. But there was something wrong... It all seemed too easy. That's when he felt he didn't have control of his body anymore. The last thing he realized before everything turned black was that the Jedi had used a Force Illusion to distract him.
    Rafa stood there watching the decapitated body lying on the floor. Suddenly he raised his lightsaber and made a 180 degree turn, splitting in half another Sith that was approaching him from behind.*

14. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Only 5 deformed warriors are left...and Xanatos takes out his blasters...With two easy shots to the heart, wach clone falls dead to the ground...//

"Caltoth, Five down, Three to go..."

15. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    Khal could feel it.

The end was near.

Destroyed at the hand of a monster.

But something among all the pain and suffering was not right. A disturbance in the Force, from the creature who is torchering him. A familiar aura...

In a broken voice, he addresses the wampa.

"So... you came back... from the void... to get revenge... I knew you would... You are powerful... I had forseen it... A martyr among your peers..."

He gasps as another surge of lightning penetrates his body.

"Now... what are you? A beast... with a will of his own... and not his at the same time... An abomination... Yes, a freak of nature... You are nothing more... than that which you cannot comprehend!"

Using his hatred, the despicable words slither into the wampa's soul torturing his senses and sanity.

16. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    *While Ian and Xedi Na entered the control room, Rafa knew he had to join them. So he went. The time has come.*

17. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the words had cut deep into the beast, they fell into it's empty soul. He threw the Sith against a wall and then pounced him. He lifted the Lord by his hand and crushed it in his claw. Once he raised him to his face's level it spoke* "You know nothing..........You are the abomination...........You are the freak...........you have no place here, your time has ended" *the juggernaut threw the Sith to the side and howled at him as a blast of thunder was shot thru his mouth.*

18. Caltoth

Jul 13, 2002
    *Caltoth looked at Xanatos' blasters with the faintest smile*

"I never cared much for technological projectiles."

*To prove his claim, Caltoth sheathed his staff and grabbed two spherical electric orbs. He juggled them into the air and, Force Jumping, kicked them with uncanny accuracy right into two clones' heads. The surge of electricity shut down their nervous systems, granting them eternal rest.*

"I believe the mathematics is now seven down, one remaining."

19. Khal_DRhonn

May 8, 2002
    With one of his hands destroyed and the blast of Force lightning nailing him to the wall, he yells out at his executioner.

"IF I AM TO DIE, IT SHALL NOT BE AT THE HAND OF DESTINY'S FOOL! I WILL DRAG YOU DOWN IN TO THE VERY BOWELS OF ETERNITY!"

With this said, Khal shrieks and releases a powerful blast of Force lightning towards the beast.

20. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos smiled back at Caltoth...//

"You know, every once in awhile...they come in handy...now let me finish the last one."

//Xanatos turns towards the last deformed clone...ahowever does not fire the blasters...instead he throws the blasters asawy...//

"This one shall be the last..."

"Hasta la vista, Baby"

//Then Xanatos raises his arm and instantly Force lightning cshocks the deformed body, killing it almost instantly...//

21. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    "Ian, I offer you my help to bring him back. I know it might be hard, since he may already be very united with the Force."

*With that, Rafa stood beside Ian. Waiting for an answer.*

22. Xedi_Na

Xedi_Na Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2002
    "The process is complete. It is finally ready." she announces to MegaJediRafa and Obi-Ian.

"Now where is your shuttle? I want to leave this place immendiately!"

23. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *Both furious blasts clash between themselves, a coal black ray vs. a blue furry of bolts. The mighty explotion created a blinding light and everything was unclear. Once the light discipated the Sith lord was no longer there. The wampa claimed victory of this war. And gave out a victorious war cry*

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    In the secret room:

*an echo of the past stirs. The birth of a fallen one had been fulfilled all that is needed is the consumation of the body and the soul and then the reckoning.......*

25. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    *While standing there waiting for Ian's answer, Rafa felt a great relief in the Force. As if something very evil and very bad had been ended. As if something had been liberated... or eliminated..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.