main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Tucson, AZ - Acheron; looking for Members and Meet up

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Thermidor, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Thermidor

Thermidor Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2011
    Hi, I have finally gathered up the courage to make this shout out for lighrsaber enthusiasts in the Tucson area. I guess I am the the person that you would consider to be in charge. But I don't like the feeling of being so formal at this stage of our clubs development. At this time Acheron is currently made up of myself and a handful of my friends. Our first meet up is tomorrow I know its short notice, but work and school you know the good old song and dance. This meet up is at Himmel park in Tucson, AZ at 8:30 pm tomorrow night. We lack a website at this time so we have a Facebook group please find us I hope this will suffice. Feel free to join or if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me via Facebook or SaberWars. Also if you happen to miss this meet up I will try be at Himmel Park every Friday night sharping my own skills.

-Monty AKA Thermidor

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I would enjoy meeting up and watching though I am not a saberist so to speak, post when your next meet up will be and I will try and come and bring a couple other folks with me.

3. padme9055

padme9055 Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2010
    Are you still doing this? I'd love to come out and play, even just for a little while.