main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[TV] The "Lost" Thread

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Sith_Slayer, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005
    The location of the nearest McDonald's. EVIL!!

2. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    Spoiler
    the hatch and the fact that locke can walk now are related

now i don't know what that IS...but there ya go.

3. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Hey,
    i am going to do a LOST email similiar to my ALIAS one.

if you want on it...let me know. :)

4. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    CLAIRE GOES INTO LABOR, LOCKE IS MISSING, JACK TENDS TO
    A WOUNDED SURVIVOR AND SAYID PRESENTS SHANNON
    WITH A ROMANTIC SURPRISE, ON ABC?S ?LOST?

?Do No Harm? ? Claire goes into labor while a helpless Charlie goes into panic mode. Meanwhile Locke is missing, Jack tends to a wounded survivor and Sayid presents Shannon with a romantic surprise, on ?Lost,? WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

5. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    new episode this week!

6. jthornto

Jan 20, 2005
    Sweet! Wouldn't miss it.

By the way, thanks for turning me into the Yahoo group, MA. Good stuff.

7. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    THIS was buried on page 10!!!

ok so check out this site.

http://www.oceanic-air.com/home.htm

8. artoosmommy

artoosmommy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    Seriously... one of you has to help me out with that site. I can't get it to do anything. Where do you enter the numbers? Are they seat numbers???

9. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    My thanx to nnay, as she recently informed me that the new season begins airing on Wednesday, September 21st.

10. artoosmommy

Mar 18, 2005
    Excellent. I've marked my calendar.

11. jthornto

Jan 20, 2005
    The DVD of the first season of Lost comes out on Sept. 6th.

Here is a website with promo clips for season 2 and a sneak peak clip from the season premiere on the 21st.

Apparently there is also a novelization based upon events from the first season. It comes out on November 1st. Check it out at Amazon.com. The link didn't post correctly, but do a search for the novel - Lost: Endangered Species - Novelization #1 (Lost (Hyperion)) by Cathy Hapka (Paperback - November 1, 2005).

Very cool!

12. jthornto

Jan 20, 2005
    I received this email from the producers of Lost. Very cool stuff. I was hoping they would be giving away trips to Hawaii to see the Season Premiere. Well, I can dream big, right?

Greetings from the Writers' Room of Lost!

It was almost a year ago that over ten thousand future fans of Lost joined us on the shores of Waikiki Beach, O'ahu, for the Premiere of our two-hour pilot as part of the city's popular Sunset on the Beach series of screenings.

Today, we are proud to announce that Lost will once again return to Sunset on the Beach. On September 14th, at 6:30 PM, those of you lucky enough to live or travel to O'ahu will be able to watch the season premiere of Lost ? entitled "Man of Science, Man of Faith" ? projected against the glorious background of one of the world's most beautiful beaches!

Now, we know what you are thinking... "this is all very exciting, but what about those of us who neither live in nor will be traveling to O'ahu on that day?"

To show that, here at Lost, we are sensitive to your needs as well, we have decided to whet your appetite with the following exclusive teaser: a dialogue sample, taken completely at random, from Executive Producer and series co-creator Damon Lindelof's original script for the Lost season premiere...

...it's not quite a picnic on the lovely shores of Hawai'i, but we hope this tides you over until our Network Premiere on September 21st!

LOCKE
    You're lighter. I can belay you down and bring you back up just as easy. Shaft may be narrower down there, too.

KATE
    You left out the part where you just wanna see if I'm gonna be eaten by something.

And that's all we can show you for now!

Thanks for getting Lost with us!

13. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Season One comes out Tuesday. :)

14. artoosmommy

Mar 18, 2005
    *quakes with excitement*

15. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    Wal-Mart in Parker has the Season 1 DVD set for $35.

16. jthornto

Jan 20, 2005
    Has anyone watched the special features? Disc 7 is in my Netflix queue, but was wondering if it would be worth it to buy the set.

17. jthornto

Jan 20, 2005
    New email from the creators of Lost:

Dear Frequent Flyer ?

Greetings from the Writers' Room of Lost!

Well, folks, our September 21st premiere is almost upon us, and both the writers' room in Burbank and the production in O'ahu are working at a fever pitch to keep you in televisual goodness for the coming season.

Additionally, the good folk over at Entertainment Weekly magazine will be running a special advertising section on their September 16 edition (which will be available in newsstands on Monday, September 12). Inside will be an exclusive series of specially designed Lost trading cards.

Created with the help of the show's writers (that's us), the cards feature character information - both from the island and before the crash - as well as information about Flight 815, the mysterious hatch... and a few special surprises (but no, they won't tell you what's actually INSIDE the hatch ? you're gonna have to tune in for that!).

There are 27 cards in total, and each issue will feature a set of nine for your trading enjoyment! Now, we know what you are thinking ? "surely you aren't just sending us this email to sell us trading cards ? right?" Right.

So here is a little more information about some of our upcoming episodes. Many of you frequent flyers already know the titles and writers of our first three episodes... and now, here are four and five!

Episode four will be titled "Everybody Hates Hugo," written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, and directed by Alan Taylor. Episode five will be titled "...and Found," written by Executive Producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof ? and if you've been watching, you probably know which characters will be featured in flashbacks therein ? the clues are in the titles!

We hope you will join us on September 21st ? until then, thanks for getting Lost with us!

18. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Next week...next week

I was watching GMA this morning and they showed a new preview with actual clips.

19. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002

JT - I've watched about 1/2 of the content on Disc 7 so far. If you like "behind-the-scenes" info & insight into the creative process surrounding the show, then I think you'll dig the Bonus Disc in this set. Pretty interesting stuff.

20. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    Oh, and Season 2 premiere airs tomorrow night!!!!!

21. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    it is tonight children.

22. Solos_Dirty_Sock

Solos_Dirty_Sock Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2001
    You know. I am feeling a bit lost. Maybe someone can help me find my way.

23. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002

What does it mean?

24. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    It is the next set of numbers I am playing in the lottery.

Did anyone catch it last night?

25. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    My theory:

4 years
    8 months
    15 days
    16 hours
    23 minutes
    42 seconds

But.....until what????