main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[TV] The "Lost" Thread

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Sith_Slayer, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
  2. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    That was interesting...though it does make me think.

Sawyer or Jack. Decisions, decisions....hmmm.

3. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Not that this has to really do with LOST, but I found it amusing...From my LOST group.

"When are Lilah and Lindsay showing up, now that we have Holland (Bernard)and Gavin (Jin) on the show? J They are all from the evil law firm Wolfram and Hart on the show ?Angel?."

4. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm certain the island itself as well as the crash of 815 all fall under the domain of Wolfram & Hart.

Possible spoiler (if true) regarding upcoming episodes 2.6 - 2.8:

Death in Episode 6. Rerun the following week. Then episode 7 which is mostly told in flashback from the tail-section point of view, but ends with a teaser of who killed ________. Then Episode 8 which reveals who the killer is. Look for this person to deceive everybody except for a select few.

From a broadcast standpoint, this makes fairly good sense, as 2.8 would be during November "sweeps" week.

5. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    This was 'quite' messed up. Someone has 'too' much time on their hands.

and I have decided on Jack. Dark hair, dark eyes...Sawyer not my type. he he

6. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002

7. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    Nothing definitive yet. Many theories abound regarding all the usual suspects....

8. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    Although, the folks over at AICN are pretty confident that they've got it figured out.

9. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I have to admit I am a little 'lost' no pun intended.

10. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I didn't go thru all of those. But last week I was thinking Shannon's character is pretty pointless now. They will probably be the next one to die.

11. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002

Lost? Regarding?

12. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Who was slated to die...who they thought is the culprit.

13. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    Did you 'highlight' the invisotext on AICN's site?

14. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    No I did not...on my way.

15. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
  16. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Liked the episode last night.

A little more insight on Jin & Sun.

I like that Mr. Echo helped Jin find Michael. He seems like a good character.

The Others. They are creeping me out. Which I am sure is the point...it almost reminds me of Lord of the Flies in a way.

I am curious are they going to incorporate the tail section lost-aways into the other camp.

THREE WEEKS till a new episode..that is just wrong.

17. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    The three weeks...that would be partically due to the World Series.

18. artoosmommy

artoosmommy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    Does anyone know what Jin said to Michael near the end of this week's episode? He said something like "You blah blah blah Michael" and I've rewound several times now and still can't get it. It was when he and Echo were letting Michael know they weren't going to let him go on to look for Walt alone.

19. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    Ok I am completly cought up. I watched the complete first season on DVD. I have watched all of the episodes up to date except last weeks. I missed it. Can anyone let me know what happened. The last episode I was was about Hurley. So the people in the tail of the plain are they with the Others? Also I have a question from the first season. Who is guy that was with the French lady that tried to kid nap Clair that Charlie shot? Also what the heck is that black ghost looking thing that keeps on tearing up trees.

Oh yea so I was watching the season finale with Courtney. The one when they went to go get the dynomite. I was saying to Courtney, I bet that guy blows him self up. She looked at me and said I was crazy why would I think something like that would happen. Then about 5 minutes later he blows him self up. I couldn't help but laugh. I had to watch it in slow motion. Who thinks Charlie is on ?sp? Heroin again?

20. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I don't think that Charlie is taking it as of yet...it is just in case.

21. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    The reason I think he is taking it is he seems moody. I don't want him to take it. Also what is up with the numbers? Why do they have to keep on entering them?

22. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    YOU want info on the numbers??? JUST go back and read through some of Stacy's post in here.

23. artoosmommy

artoosmommy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    I'm just going to start telling everyone I know what the numbers are all about and make something up and see if anyone believes me.

No one caught what Jin said to Michael, I take it?

24. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Here are some pictures from an upcoming episode. I am assuming it has to do with the tail section group.

Just be warned there are spoilers.

25. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005
    More pictures. Different from above since they aren't spoiler-ish, but just show characters we know, one we don't, but can infer who she is and what the flashback plot will be about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.