main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Twelve Past Victory (H/L, H/L/L friendship, post-ANH) Updated 09-12 (FINISHED!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Moonbeam, Jul 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Oh my. That was great!!! :D [face_laugh] @ Luke and him trying to say that he was a scoundrel. :p That was a great ending!!!

J&J

2. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    GREAT ENDING! cant wait for the next "twelve'd hour" fic!!!
    Great Job

DM

3. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Mooné,

Congratulations a great ending to a fabulous fic! Humor, drama, emotion all in one, and done with such flair!

Can't WAIT for the sequel!

4. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    How could I have missed that you put the ending up? Anyway, the ending was great; the whole story was great. Definitely archive material.

And I can't wait for the sequel.

5. Wilhelmina

Wilhelmina Jedi Master star 3

Jul 4, 2002
    Aww! That was the perfect ending. Short and sweet, but it fit just right. I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, beginning to end. :D I'm really looking forward to the sequel--and this one's on my short list for next awards. It should be recognized!

6. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    The CHAIR NOT THE CHAIR HAN IT'S TRYING TO KILL YOU REMEMBER!!! that was funny I mean really funny. You know I can't wait for the sequel.

7. Wilhelmina

Wilhelmina Jedi Master star 3

Jul 4, 2002
    *bump*

I've written a brief review of this wonderful tale for this week's Review Challenge in Writers' Resource. Go see! Read! Review! :)

8. Frostfyre

Frostfyre Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 1999
    Oh...my...

This has to be one of the funniest fics I've ever read. Kudos to you, Lady Moonbeam! I put this right up with "Two Jedi Walk Into A Bar" for laugh-so-hard-you-fall-out-of-your-chair funny! And you did an absolutely fabulous job of characterizing Han. He doesn't get nearly enough written about him.

Wonderful!

9. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*happy sigh*

I just spent an hour and forty-five minutes reading this and I have come to the conclusion that you are an absolutely perfectly wonderful authoress. :D

Han is perfect.

I can't believe he's getting stuck with Leia when there's other girls out there *cough*me*cough cough* though.... *sigh*

Although him drunk paired with Leia mad is absolutely precious..... [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Okay! Time to find the sequel!! :D

10. SpeldoriontheBlended

SpeldoriontheBlended Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Jaid, I owe you a drink. Or several drinks. Or perhaps and entire bar of liquid social lubricants. (Alcohol. Or possibly soft drinks and fruit juice).

Wow. Life is very unfair. SB only allows you five of these ( [face_laugh] ) in a row. Gah.

I have to say that this is amazing. You are an incredibly talented author. Can I have a PM when the sequel's up? Pwetty pwease?

11. Leela

Leela Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    Are you chanelling Douglas Adams???!

This was nothing less than pure, unadulterated brilliance!! I swear I haven't laughed so hard in my life!!

Beautiful. Perfect. Words fail me.

12. merkuria

merkuria Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2004
    This was fantastic! Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard when reading a fic! I hope the sequel won't be too long in coming? :)

13. Sock_of_Darth_Vader

Sock_of_Darth_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2002
    Are we ever going to get the sequel? What happened to Mooné? :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.