main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Twi'lek Digital Painting

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Darkstream00, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkstream00

Darkstream00 Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2006
    Hi guys, first time in here, thought I would throw this picture in. I'm trying to get more into doing the Star Wars characters, so go easy on me. heh

HS29 EDIT: I know I'm a bit late with this but didn't catch this until now. That image is definitely too revealing for these boards. If you have any doubts about posting a particular image, pass it by me before posting. Thanks!

2. Ice_Ghost11

Ice_Ghost11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2005
    That's a really good piece of work there. :D Her lekku are very well drawn out, which is a good thing. I've seen a lot of Twi'lek art where people have had problems with the lekku, but you've done a really good job with it. Keep up the good work. :D

I can't wait to see more.

3. Giolon05

Giolon05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2005
    Very nice, Darkstream! It's always nice to see more Twi'lek artists around! Welcome to the boards.

4. FETT-MAN

FETT-MAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2005
    Is one that revealing allowed on these forums? I mean kids are viewing this, you know! But never the less, great work Darkstream00.

5. Darth_Snuggle

Darth_Snuggle Jedi Master star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    I don't know; it isn't any stronger than some of the things you'd see in an art museum. I guess the Mod gods can decide!

Full digital painting? Very cool Darkstream00! You did a grat job :)

6. Darkstream00

Mar 4, 2006
    Hey thanks alot guys, i know this is a huge community, and attention to detail a must. Never thought about the kids viewing...crap! i apologize if it offended anyone in that dept. I am taking commissions and anything of the nature so if you'de like your own or something else, let me know. :)

7. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    It's no more revealing than mine or a lot of AG88's stuff. If you're ever in doubt DS00, run it by the board moderator HanSolo29. The official board rating is "PG", but I mean George Lucas got away w/ a mesh top in a moderately darkly lit setting and then a thong in his PG movies. ;)

8. Ice_Ghost11

Ice_Ghost11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2005
    I didn't think it was that bad as far as being explicit goes. No worse than Leia in the harem girl outfit or some of the dreses Padme wore during Episode 2. :)

9. Basement24

Basement24 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2005
    Nicely done! Is this completely digital, or was it originally done over pencils, or something done on paper?

10. jedisamsel

jedisamsel Jedi Master

Nov 19, 2005
    i think the piece was very tastfully done. the representation of light and shadows are rich and vibrant. You should consider becoming a professional artist. I would like to make a suggestion for your next piece, how about a line of stormtroopers standing alongside of darth vader and the emporer, with one stormtrooper slightly overweight eating a bag of gummy ewoks!!! that would be funny to see!! good job on the pic bro!!!

11. mMathab

mMathab Jedi Master star 1

Apr 23, 2001
    'saving to hardrive before it gets removed by a moderator' :D

12. Darkstream00

Mar 4, 2006
    thanks for all these comments guys and girl...glad you like this. Baseman: yeah its a pencil sketch scanned in then painted digitally in Photoshop. I DO have painter but still learning it. And i plan on doing some actual real paintings of some of this stuff as well. :)

Jedisamsel.....what to do with you...you'll GET your pick you great hulking lumox! hehe thanks!

Thanks mMathab :)

13. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    What revealing stuff have I done? I'll have you know that I always cover up Luke's bits and pieces. :p

All we see in Darkstream00's wonderful drawing is butt cheeks, that isn't too bad. Here in Virgina a judge recently has ruled that the buttocks are not considered 'genitalia' and therefore is not covered under the indecent exposure laws. So now I can legally moon my neighbors without fear of the law. Muhahahahaha. [face_devil]

Of course, here at TFN, HanSolo29 will be the judge. Personally I don't think it is anything we haven't seen at an art museum.

Very nice drawing, by the way.

AG88

14. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    Barely. ;)

15. Darkstream00

Mar 4, 2006
    Oh please don't bring out Luke's little lightsaber....i dunno if i can deal with that right now. lol Glad you all like this one. Gotta get working on the other ones. :) Perhaps i will turn this into my own little thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.