main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist Twi'leks and More: (9/26/10) -- 1 Year Later, It's My Birthday Again - Massage Time!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Giolon05, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giolon05

Giolon05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2005
    Update 62:

Oh dear god...it's been quite a while hasn't it? I've been a terrible community member here in 2008. I'm sorry for that. I wil be trying to improve on the 2nd half of the year (both in terms of keeping up with my posting and with visiting other artists' threads). Consider it my mid-year's resolution. At least the good news is, in the meantime I have quite a few new images to share with you. Those of you who visit my website know I haven't been entirely idle.

First, I completed my series of solo images for all my girls by saving my favorite for last:
    [image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Just-Daru-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image - Just Daru

Next there's a quickie image I did of Lana b/c I knew that outfit would look great on her:
    [image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Lana-Cyberspace-Quickie-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image - Lana in Cyberspace

Finally, I've created a new Elven character to inhabit the same world as Kaiya:
    [image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Shina-Composite-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image - Enter Shina

Thank you for stopping by to take a look and especially to those leaving comments! In the next few days I'll be back with an additional image of Daru!

2. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005
    YAYY another image coming soon!!! I can't wait!!!!

I told you over IM already (yes its my turn LOL), but I just want to say again how wonderful the poses are. Daru's pic is, of course, the reason I did the leia bikini for my doll--some serious wonderful inspiration in that great picture. What can I say? The poses are just great and you're getting so much better all the time!!!

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Wow, very cool!! I love the colors :D

4. KingoftheAT-ATs

KingoftheAT-ATs Jedi Master star 4

Jun 21, 2005
    No time for detailed comments and compliments but awesome work as usual, G!

5. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Nidrail: I know you've already seen the next new image by now, but I've got another new one after it!

NYCitygurl: Thank you!

KoATAT: Thanks, KoATAT!

New images coming along very soon now!

6. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I really like the images, but I have a small request. Could you make a few with smaller breasts? All the women seem to be rather well endowed, it'd be nice to see someone that isn't.

7. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    Hi, Moosemousse, thanks for stopping by! Since these images are made primarily for myself, I do tend to make what I like, and what I like are nice voluptuous, curvy gals! None of them has proportions which are outside the realm of natural occurrence. That said, these days I'm not opposed to the idea of making a more modestly endowed character. However, have you taken notice of Ciel, the purple Twi'lek? She has the smallest bust size of the group.

8. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    No fanservice then? :(

9. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    I'm confused? I said your request was something I'd now be willing to take in consideration for my future gals. I'd call just about everything I've done fanservice (whether for myself or others)! And how about Ciel, eh? :)

10. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    Update 63:

Well, I didn't make it back here with new things as soon as I'd hoped, but I do have an abundance of new images of my favorite blue Twi'lek, Daru! These images are partially an excuse to further use my newest velvet and satin fabric materials that were created for my "Just Daru" image posted in the last update. Here she is:

[image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Daru-S4U-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image - "Slave" For You

[image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Daru-CH-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image - Come Hither, "Slave"

[image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Daru-SP-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image - Portrait of a "Slave"

I use "slave" in quotation marks b/c Daru is no slave. She's just modeling the latest Hutt-approved slave themed apparel! ;)

11. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I think I might have misunderstood something then. My bad. [face_blush]

I like the second one. :)

12. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Very nice, I especially like how you've added the 'dappled' (sorry can't think of correct term) shadings to her skin. It really makes her seem more realistic. And it really shows up best for unstanding on the third one with the close-up.

Bravo Giolon05!

Now for some shameless rackiteering:p the image that you requested a long, long time ago in a far away thread (listed in my sig) has been added. It might not have a Twi'lek yet but it now has the next best thing you mentioned;)

13. Darth_Omnis

Darth_Omnis Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    Who cares?

I don't mind for Daru overload I like it!
    Maybe you should also have the other gals have overload.

14. KingoftheAT-ATs

Jun 21, 2005
    Hell yea!!! I want to see more Twi'lek overload!! [face_dancing] Nice work by the way, as usual... I need some new lines...

15. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    I haven't been to this thread in a while, but I'm glad to see you're still here, Giolon.

I too like the second one best.

16. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    Do you do make Twileks too o are you just lookign for an excuse to draw 'wide-chested' species :p

17. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    Thanks for the comments everyone! morrison85, I'm not sure what you're asking? XD Mitth, I'll make sure to get by your thread!

To celebrate the release of Star Wars: The Clone Wars in theaters this week, I thought it would be a fun "what if" exercise to see what [link=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/ahsokatano/index.html]Anakin's new padawan[/link]] would look like in the unlikely event that she happens to make it out of the Clone Wars into adulthood (since she's about a decade too young for me as depicted in the time period). It was quite a challenging task to try to work backwards from the exaggerated proportions and style employed by the new movie/tv series and come up with a more realistic take on the character as an adult. In the end, I'm not entirely sure I went far enough in pulling back on some of the facial features, but if you take a look at people like Femi Taylor (Oola!) or model Jessica White I don't think my Ahsoka is far out of bounds. This also marks the first appearance of a Togruta in my galleries!

[image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Ahsoka-Tano-Composite-Tn.jpg]
    [link=http://www.radiantcg.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=161]Full Image - Ahsoka Tano - All Grown Up![/link]

Special thanks to [b]HanSolo29[/b] for feedback during the creation!

[b]Thanks for looking and especially for those taking the time to leave comments![/b]

18. CucumberBoy

CucumberBoy Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 11, 2007
    The movie was frickin' amazing.

19. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
  20. KingoftheAT-ATs

Jun 21, 2005
    I'd believe that was her if I saw her on the streets after not seeing her since she was just a kid! I think you did a wonderful job on her!

And yes, the movie was awesome!

Gio, maybe you should experemint with a few more species in the future...

21. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hey there, Giolon!

I just wanted to drop by and comment on the final Ahsoka piece. She really turned out great and you can definitely see her attitude from the film coming through. Nicely done and I was glad to be able to help you out with this one! :)

22. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Wow, she's lovely! I like the grown-up version :)

23. The_Phenomenon7

The_Phenomenon7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2008
    Haha, I really like your "artwork". It's good and I enjoy the fanservice.
    Would you be willing to do one of Handmaiden from KotOR II?

24. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Ahsoka Tano looks wonderful and amazing, the only thing that hits me as off is the nose being a little large. A tendency I've noticed as a little rarer and more common in males typically, but with her life it could just be from making that mad face and breathing hard to often in youth:p

*EDIT* Never mind, it looks perfect when I actually have the time to look at your sites full version.

25. Glitbiter

Glitbiter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2008
    Wow Ahsoka looks amazing! Really looks like her. Love the pose too. I don't come here often enough, your work is super

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.