main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Two of A Kind -- (creche Qui/Dooku) ~~COMPLETED 7/7~~ Cover Art Added 9/29~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Layren, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charmisjess

Charmisjess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2003
    SO cute!! Oh, I loved this! what an awesome story!! I loved how you did Dook, just a little proud, but genuine and kind. ^^ I loved his indecision about how to ask him, so cute!!! Very nice job, and Qui was great. This was a charming little tale!

2. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    DarthIshtar Thank you!!

Kynstar Thanks so much for all your help! I could not have completed this without you :) [:D]

Darksaber Your comments are always so sweet! [:D] I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

Rogue Yoda can be downright evil when he needs to be ;) Thanks for reading and sticking with me!

darhassassant Thanks! Glad you liked it!

HealerLeona Glad I was able to help you start your day out right ;) Thanks for always being there!

LilQui-Gon You're making me blush! HOw do I do it? I really don't know! [:D]

Lovely-In- Orange Thank you!;)

maychorian Yay for plants indeed :p Thanks so much for reading !

Durhelediel Well I"m glad you're enjoying it so far and I hope you get caught up soon ;)

Charmisjess Awwww well thank you dear! I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much! [:D] I hope college life is treating you right!

3. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    Oh Layren, I was so in need of mush today. This was so perfect.

I love how you characterized Dooku in this, and little Qui-Gon is just too adorable for words. [face_love]

I wish this wasn't over. :_| I'd love to see more of their early Master/Padawan years together. [face_whistling]

4. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Cute, cute story. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.