main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends UDC VIII - Fragments -- Week 5 -- AU (Kyp/OC) Updated 08/15

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ceillean, Apr 1, 2017.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I've Missed Doing This for them two. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Oh yum! Like. Ghiardelli chocolate yum! Happy melty melt! :D I'm all for fluff. [face_laugh] Darling, darling Liz. She's just plain adorable, and Kyp deserves it. ^:)^

AzureAngel2 and Ceillean like this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Eliziya is sure in love with Kyp. Nice continuing story in this set

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Thank you, my lovelies, for your wonderful comments [:D] You know, when life gets really difficult, I sometimes forget how much the boards always lightened my mood. How happy the boards make me. So thanks! Honestly, from the bottom of my heart. [face_love]

So...after rereading a few of my old fics and falling in back in love with Kyp and Eliziya (shout out to WarmNyota_SweetAyesha for getting me back on track), this next set is all about them...again. :p

Week Five

Dinner
    “Are you serious?” I asked with wide eyes, clutching my purse with both hands. I needed something to hold on to, something that would make this moment feel a little less unreal. “You made reservations here?”

Kyp smiled down at me and leaned over to place a quick kiss on my forehead. “Yeah.”

When he’d said he had a surprise for our anniversary, I had not expected this. The most exclusive restaurant on Coruscant, a place where the high and mighty gathered to talk about the fate of the galaxy.

“I don’t know what to – can we even afford this?!”

Theater
    Kyp would not stop fidgeting. I slowly turned to face him and arched a brow. “Will you stop?”

“I’m not doing anything.”

“Can you not sit still? The show’s about to start.”

He made a face. “How the hell am I supposed to sit still wearing this…whatever the kriff it is.”

“It’s called a suit, love.”

“It’s a damned torture instrument, that’s what it is. I feel like I have a stick up my –“

Hush!” I laughed quietly. The lights around us darkened and the stage beyond the rows of seats lit up in a brilliant warm blue light.

Pint
    “I dare you to drink this all in one go.” Nikk grinned a toothy grin and shoved the beer glass halfway across the table towards Kyp.
    I, of course, rolled my eyes and went back to nursing an ale.

Boys.
    Not grown men.
    Boys.

Because I knew how this would end. One of them would be lying on the floor underneath the table when the night was over.
    “I don’t want to have to call someone to carry you home.” I said with a frown.

But alas, the voice of common sense was henceforth ignored. Kyp grabbed the damned glass.

Shot
    “You lost. It’s your turn.”

I narrowed my eyes at my so-called friends and asked myself, not for the first time, what I’d done wrong to deserve them.
    “This stuff is beyond disgusting, you know.”

“It’s the rules.”

I felt like an idiot, having berated the guys for getting into a drinking game and here I am, during girls’ night, basically doing the same.
    “If I drink this, I swear I will vomit all over the place.”

My best friend Anja, shoved three shot glasses my way, filled to the brim.

So yeah. Rules are rules.

And I got drunk.

Alcohol
    “I will never drink again.” I lay on the floor, feeling like crap. Whereas my significant other stood in the doorway to the fresher, laughing.
    “This isn’t funny, Kyp.”

“Yeah, it is.”

“Everything is spinning, like I’m on a festival ride. And it gets worse when I close my eyes and I’m so tired I just want to sleep but I can’t because I might fall off the ride!”
    “Want something for the nausea?”

“Make the ride stop.”

“I’d have to knock you out for that.”
    “Okay.”

He laughed and sat down beside me on the floor, stroking my hair.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    I need more evil Mara.
    Liz is also becoming one of my favourite OCs to read.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Dinner -- sweet. A nice and wonderfully posh place with fancy decor and delicious food, if it just weren't so expensive [face_laugh] :p

Theater -- [face_rofl] [face_mischief] A torture instrument, :rolleyes:

Pint & Shot, the irony. Liz is so "will you grow up" in Pint and then [face_shhh] she is doing the same thing in Shot. That's why in Alcohol Kyp is so amused. He just needs to be a little less obvious about it. [face_laugh]

[:D]

6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    The difficult thing about this update, reading it among sleeping children. So I cannot make excited noises or movements.