main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

unanswered question of the star wars

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by danaldinho, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danaldinho

danaldinho Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2005
    There are some questions that need to be answered

who is the sifo-fusy or who ever he is called that ordered the clones and why.

Is Anakin a form of Christ, and is this a way of showing what would happen is Christ went evil.

How did Palpatine get the force powers, he was never a Jedi, do the Sith have a temple like the Jedi, where is it.

Does Leai develop Jedi powers, and can Anakin fly like neo from the Matrix, coz that story line has a few similaritys and does Anakin gain super strength

2. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Those aren't unanswered questions.

3. KennyT

KennyT Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 25, 2005
    These are all answered in the extended universe. Books, Clone Wars, Comice, etc gives many of us the answers we find to similar questions. But I agree, that if you only watch the movies, there are several questions unanswered. However I am not sure I have ever seen a momie answer any and all questions you may have about it. It's hard to convey everything in a 2hour span.

4. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    who is the sifo-fusy or who ever he is called that ordered the clones and why.

That's sais to be explained in Episode 3.

Is Anakin a form of Christ, and is this a way of showing what would happen is Christ went evil.

Just plain no, Anakin is the one to bring balance to the force, he's not like "Christ gone bad."

How did Palpatine get the force powers, he was never a Jedi, do the Sith have a temple like the Jedi, where is it.

Again it will be in Episode 3.

Does Leai develop Jedi powers, and can Anakin fly like neo from the Matrix, coz that story line has a few similaritys and does Anakin gain super strength

Anakin doesn not fly, he can force jump which is almost but not really, and Anakin has the force which is way better than any super physical strength. ;)

5. danaldinho

Apr 4, 2005
    kk, does leia ever develop force powers? I thought that Anakin had no father, as in his marge(popular slang for a mother) said she was a virgin. Is Anakin more powerful than other Jedi including yODA and Tyrannous

6. nyjet10

nyjet10 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 1, 2005
    It would make sense for Jedi to fly. If every object has midiclorians then couldnt they use the force to pick themselves up? or at least their clothes?

7. danaldinho

Apr 4, 2005
    do you think that Anakin has any other special powers? Ones that only he has to do with he being the one.

8. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003

I have also always wondered this. I mean if the guy is also like a star politician, how does he find the time to became the most powerfull Force-user in the galaxy? I'm sure all will be revaled come that fatefull day in May.

9. Matt-trooper

Matt-trooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2005
    I've always wondered what a jawas and sandpersons face looked like

10. roca_fella

roca_fella Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2005
    I would like to see Anakin fly ad have super powers like Neo. This sounds a bit corny but would be cool. Technicaly it is possible he can move heavy items, why not start with his clothes and the molecules in the air. I dont see though how Anakin can lose a duel to Obi Wan, Anakin is the Jesus/Neo of Star Wars. What a time to see him fly, stopping him slef from falling in the lava.

11. Lord_Smith

Lord_Smith Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2005
    I would also like to see Anakin fly, and have other special star wars universe Anakin only powers. It would be possible for him to fly aswell using the force.

12. Delta_62

Delta_62 Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 20, 2005
    No. Just, no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.