main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Under Duress - Dear Diary Entry - Sian Ny - updated 12/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Seremela Sian is a good MAN, but maybe not the best Jedi around. ;)

Alexis_Wingstar Exactly! [face_laugh]

earlybird-obi-wan Thank YOU for reading! [:D]

Valairy_Scot Thanks!

KELIA Really, what are friends FOR???

ratna I'm glad you liked it. :)

Rogue_Pilot_2347 At least he has Sian. Wait...

MsLanna They can't behave themselves ALL the time. ;)

ardavenport We shall have to see how the boys handle it. :p

callista_gseran Me too! This move has been busier than I expected. Meaning life here is busier than it used to be!

[b]Entry #40[/b]

Well, we?re finally on our way back home. For once, I won?t mind so much being back in the Temple. For a little while at least. I?ve never understood why so many of my colleagues are happy to remain nestled securely inside the Temple walls when so many interesting and intriguing things wait [i]outside[/i] our hallowed halls.

I suppose we are all different creatures, but it drives me mad when they keep me on Coruscant for too long. I suspect that Master Yoda knows this and [i]deliberately[/i] lets me sit there and simmer in my own resentment. He probably thinks of it as some valuable lesson that I need to learn as a Jedi. I think he just likes to watch me squirm.

Qui-Gon seems more at peace now, sad yes, but there is resignation now in his eyes. I hate seeing it there, for he has always been a fighter. But sometimes the wisest thing is to bend to the winds that buffet us.

Force, I sound like an Alderaanian poet. Next I?ll be ?exploring my inner feminine sense.?

So we?ll arrive home tomorrow and I wonder how long Yoda will let me stagnate in the Temple. I have a feeling he?ll be sending Qui-Gon off on mission after mission. Keeping him busy will give him less time to mourn - or to blame himself.

Maybe I should tell Master Yoda that [i]I[/i] need to keep busy - doing something other than Archive work of course. I?ll bet I can annoy Master Nu enough to get her wholehearted support of my plan.

She hates me. She really does.

Thank the Force for small favors.

2. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Maybe I should tell Master Yoda that I need to keep busy - doing something other than Archive work of course. I?ll bet I can annoy Master Nu enough to get her wholehearted support of my plan.

Hate's a pretty strong word. I doubt Jocasta hate's Sian. In fact, I find it rather amusing to entertain the thought that perhaps underneath that haught exterior of hers, she may have a certain... er... fondness for him. [face_mischief]

:p

3. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Isn't it marvellous how he can see the good in so many things?

But yes, the resignation he sees in Qui-Gon is sad. And he might be very right about Yoda going to send Qui-Gon on mission after mission. If that's necessarily a good thing though.... [face_thinking]

I have a feeling there might be special reasons that Sian is kept at the temple so much, like a Council who doesn't want the Jedi order getting embarrassed too often, maybe? [face_devil]

4. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005

Too funny, so Sian!

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely to see Sian disliking Nu.
    Archivists like her can be boring and he should come up with some plans (maybe asking Jinn to assist him) to pester her.

Nice update=D=

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I suspect that Master Yoda knows this and deliberately lets me sit there and simmer in my own resentment

Yeah, that sounds like a Jedi lesson all right :p

I?ll bet I can annoy Master Nu enough to get her wholehearted support of my plan.

Now why do I find that hard to believe? :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. Rogue_Pilot_2347

Rogue_Pilot_2347 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005

Oh dear. It's a good thing Sian isn't the representative of the Jedi. Nobody'd trust them. I wonder what he'll be up to next...

8. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005

Force, I sound like an Alderaanian poet. Next I?ll be ?exploring my inner feminine sense.?

I'd like to see that.:p
    Maybe Jocasta can help him with that endeavour. [face_mischief]

9. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Alexis_Wingstar Well, she IS female! :p

Seremela You aren't saying that Sian causes problems are you? :eek:

Valairy_Scot Sian is a naughty, naughty boy!

earlybird-obi-wan Maybe that serene exterior of hers is just a front! ;)

KELIA Maybe Sian would have made a good holovid star? :p

Rogue_Pilot_2347 I think his Jedi robes fit rather uncomfortably at times. :(

MsLanna I'd pay good credits.

10. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Entry #41

So, we?re back in the Temple and life is as boring as ever. Master Yoda must want to torture me because he stuck me right back in the Archives the moment we arrived. What did I ever do to the little troll that made him hate me so much?

You?d think he?d have gotten over those childish pranks years ago. Really, this continued resentment does him no credit as a Jedi. I wonder if I should lodge a complaint. No. Probably not.

Master Nu is acting weird. I?ve come upon her unexpectedly and she?s actually smiling. It?s scaring me.

Today, I caught her whistling some catchy tune under her breath. There must be some sort of virus or something going around.

I just hope I don?t catch it.

What if I start to think she?s pretty or something???!!!!

I?d rather die. I?ll throw myself, hoverchair and all, off of the nearest balcony. Just see if I don?t.

Anyway, Qui-Gon seems to be more like his old self. Which isn?t necessarily an improvement, mind you. But I suppose infuriating and oh-so-noble Qui-Gon Jinn is better than sulky-moody-cranky Qui-Gon. At least I think so. I haven?t made my final decision on that yet.

Last night I had a dream about Trin.

Not that dream, not the falling one.

This one was good. Great actually. We were on a mission and he was walking ahead of me. We were in a field and I could feel the sun on my face and hear the crunch of the grasses beneath my feet. Trin looked over his shoulder and grinned at me. ?Come on!? he called and gestured toward me. ?I can?t wait forever.?

Now that I write those words down, I wonder if it really was a good dream.

What did he mean? Where was he waiting? And why?

Force, I hate dreaming.

11. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    You?d think he?d have gotten over those childish pranks years ago. Really, this continued resentment does him no credit as a Jedi. I wonder if I should lodge a complaint. No. Probably not.

Oh, yeah. Lodge a complaint against the head of the Jedi. I'm sure you'll get real far with that one.:rolleyes::p

And that dream with Trin was freaky. Is he alive? Is he not? Is this just some Chinese food induced hallucination? I want answers!![face_worried]:p

Great job Vader! Looking forward to the next![:D]

12. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005

Anyway, Qui-Gon seems to be more like his old self. Which isn?t necessarily an improvement, mind you. But I suppose infuriating and oh-so-noble Qui-Gon Jinn is better than sulky-moody-cranky Qui-Gon. At least I think so. I haven?t made my final decision on that yet.

I bet.

?Come on!? he called and gestured toward me. ?I can?t wait forever.?

Force, I hate dreaming

Yeah, I would think so!

13. Jinngerbread

Jinngerbread Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2007
    Awwwwww poor Sian, gotta feel bad for him, wonder if Trin is trying to send a message across the ethereal Force.

Or something?

[face_thinking]

14. Rogue_Pilot_2347

Rogue_Pilot_2347 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    I don't like that dream. When people have dreams about dead loved ones where the dead loved one is calling them, the dreamer usually dies. I don't want Sian to die!!!! :_| :_| :_|

Okay, wierd paranoia over.

On a lighter note, I can't wait to see the entry that reads, "oh no! The healers want to read my diary to make sure I'm recovering! IF they read all this stuff, I'll be kicked out of the order!"

Can't wait to see what comes next.

15. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Trin looked over his shoulder and grinned at me. â??Come on!â?? he called and gestured toward me. â??I canâ??t wait forever.â??

Force, I hate dreaming.

Yup.

16. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Master Yoda must want to torture me because he stuck me right back in the Archives the moment we arrived

[face_laugh] [face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Who knew Yoda held grudges?

?Come on!? he called and gestured toward me. ?I can?t wait forever.?

Hmmm...I hope that doesn't mean Sian will be joining him anytime soon.

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

17. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

As ever Sian is spot on with his characterizations of those around him! Well, at least he probably thinks so [face_laugh]

I feel for him, back in the archives. They should be able to find a better place for him, he deserves that!

But the dream was creepy.... like everybody else I don't want him to die!

18. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved to see Nu and Sian's musings about her.

And that dream:_| after reading your story on the saga I know it will come true for Sian.

Beautiful post

19. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Uh-oh, a happy Nu is a bad sign? And whistling some catchy tune under her breath? The world is about to end.:_|

Aw, poor Sian.
    Don't die!
    Shucks, too late.:_|

20. callista_gseran

callista_gseran Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2006
    hehehe I love Sian *hugs him protectively*

21. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Wow, Jocasta Nu smiling... and whistling... in the archives... with Sian around. Oh boy! [face_laugh] Wait, is this something we should be worried about? :p

I'm glad to see Qui-gon back to normal.

Oh, that dream... *goes to read that other story* [face_worried]

22. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Jocasta Nu being cheerful. [face_thinking] And I wonder how significant that dream is. Being Jedi, that could mean something. At least Qui-Gon is normal.:) We hope. [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.