main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Undercity Dwellers! We need you!

Discussion in 'Archive: Portugal' started by Darth_En_Ghedi, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_En_Ghedi

Darth_En_Ghedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    As you may know, we just released our Star Wars Fanzine with a lot of effort to make sure something positive would come out.

SEE IT HERE!

Not only did we tried not to copy anyone else, we made it with you (the Fan) in mind and tried not to jump beyond our capabilities.
    Between compliments and best wishes, we're quite happy with the fine reaction of the worldwide fans who appreciated this publication fully written in English and that does create an international connection of the Portuguese Fan Force to the rest of the Fandom.

Enjoyed the custom fan made drawings? Liked the first part of fan made story? Liked the opinions and other written content?

Well, now it's up to you to give us a hand and make sure this project gets the necessary quality.

We need your help!

You can help us by saying what you would improve, give us suggestions and even participate with your own drawings and texts. Of course, you must understand not all articles or drawings can be published, but if your's is, be sure your work will be fully credited to you.

Next Issue will be released in January 7th with our vision of Master Yoda, it will be the first actually, as this current one is the Issue #0, sort of a preview of things to come.

Please do not hesitate to contact me either by PM or by our official email you can find in our blog under "Contacte-nos".

2. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Issue #1 is right around the corner, unfortunately it's not a predictable arrival... could be now or a month.

Bear with us, this is an amateur project that requires free time to work on. That's something the editors, unfortunately don't possess.

3. Jedi_Fatality

Jedi_Fatality Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2007
    We wait quietly and drulling a little more [face_laugh]

4. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Do that, my apprentice...

5. _lordmaul

_lordmaul Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2005
    I just finished subscribing to the next Undercity issues, and you know, I feel I have to do something for it.

I have some ideas that would be cool to read in the fanzine, but I won't tell some right now.

One I'll tell you is something I cannot do, because I really don't make good drawings :p
    Do you used to buy SW Insider during the Paizo Publishing times? Do you remember the Star Wars Humour section? Well, I loved that!

For those of you who don't know what it was: it were Star Was cartoons! They were amazing, and I laughed of each of them...

So, it's a great idea to have on undercity, but, as I said, I really can't make good drawing so if you have time and you make good drawing, try it ;)

6. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    We may have a Humour section, not sure we can make it a comic for all issues, but it has been noted...

7. Darth_En_Ghedi

Apr 6, 2005
    Just a note about the next issues. They will suffer a small delay regarding their release months, but that doesn't necessarily mean we will not get all 12 issues this year.
    The delays have to do with OUR OWN availability and nothing else.

We are all fine here... how are you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.