main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Union of the Empires greatest Warriors (Thrawn, Vader)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by FTeik, Nov 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FTeik

FTeik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 7, 2000
    To make things easier i´ll try to continue every fanfiction i´m writting on at the weekends.

I have planned two new fanfics:

"The Son of Darth Vader"
    and a crossover-storie.

2. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Union of the Empires greatest Warriors V

"Jacen, wake up."

The twelve year old turned around in his bed, eyes still closed.

"Jacen its already late in the morning."

"Oh, please, daddy, schools over", murmered Jacen.

"If you don´t stand up, there will nothing be left for you to breakfeast", answered "Daddy" Luke Skywalker.

"What", suddenly the eyes of the boy went open. "Where am i ? Uncle Luke ?"

"Yes, its me." The grown-up grinned. "And to answer your question: We are at the Jedi-Acedemy at Yavin 4."

Jacen smiled back. "Yes i remember. Streen brought me to this guestroom and i sat myself on the bed and ... "

"And when i came with something for dinner you were already asleep", continued Luke still grinning.

"Yeah, ahem, seems so", admitted Jacen. "I can´t remember. It happens more often during the last weeks." Suddenly his stomach growled. "Sorry."

"No need for excuses", explained his uncle. "After all it was a long journey and you are now in the age of puberty. You better get used to it. You start to become a grown-up and your body needs the rest."

Again Jacens stomach growled.

"And the food. Come let´s see what we find for breakfast."

3. Cyclonetrooper

Cyclonetrooper Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 14, 2000
    I can sympathize. Getting out of bed is very, very hard. :)

4. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000

Jacen followed his Uncle to the messhall, where the Jedis, their students and the ordinary personel were eating.

Taking tablets and looking for a place to sit they spotted Mara on one of the tables talking with a young man.

"May we join you ?", asked Luke Skywalker his wife with a slight smile.

"Of course, honey", answered Mara.

Jacen and his uncle sat down and started to eat.

"Ahem, uhem, ... Master Skywalker", muttered the young man.

It was only then that Jacen recognized that the unknown wasn´t a young man but a boy perhaps only two or three years his senior. He was tall, slender, with soft brown eyes and darkbrown hair.

"No need to blush, Kilas. Jacen may i introduce you to Kilas Telm. Kilas, my nephew Jacen Solo."

"Nice to meet you, Kilas." said Jacen polite.

"Same for me, Jacen.", answered Kilas shy.

They smiled at each other and Jacen was sure he had made a friend.

"Kilas is resposible for the youngest students at the acedemy until they have accomodated and after that he is the one they can talk to if they don´t want to go to us grown-ups", explained Luke. "A great responsibility and Kilas handels it best. He is of great help to me and Kam."

Kilas blushed at the praise. "I´ll do my best", he said, "but Master Skywalker exaggerates."

"I don´t think so. What you are doing is of great value to all of us and i know i can rely on you." Luke Skywalker sighed. "Jacen the reason i already introduce you to Kilas instead of showing you everything by myself is because two of our comrades have vanished and Mara and i have to investigate their fate."

Jacen thought about that for a moment. Then he asked: "Why don´t you sent another Jedi, Uncle Luke ? Why is it you who has to go ?" The disappointment in the boys voice was clearly audible.

Luke smiled a sad smile. He had hoped to spent some time with his oldest nephew, too.

"There are few things that can endanger a Jedi and fewer that can even endanger two. Eighter a very clever enemy or", he paused, "a dark Jedi."

Kilas and Jacens eyes became wide at the mention of a dark Jedi.

"Listen, we don´t want you two to talk about this issue with anybody", stated Mara. "If we are lucky its just a false alarm. If not, ... . Well, only a handful of our order in its current state have expirience with the Dark Side and its servants or the ways to fight them. Me, Luke, Kyp Durron, Kam Solusar and Streen. And because of this only we have the best chances if there is really a Dark Jedi running around. And because of this i and Luke have to leave as soon as possible. Do you understand ?"

"Yes, Aunt Mara", Jacen thought about it for awhile.

He would have liked the chance to be with his uncle, but he understood that sometimes there were things to do, somebody didn´t want to but nevertheless they had to be done.

Kilas who sensed his disappointment grinned: "Hey, look at it this way. You will spent some nice days without being under your uncles watchful eye."

Luke glared at Kilas, who started to blush again, while Mara and Jacen both tried to supress their giggles.

"There should be no need for my "watchful" eye, Kilas, because i will put my nephew under your watchful eye and make you personally responsible for him." Kilas swallowed hard but relaxed, when he saw the smile on Luke Skywalkers face.

"No need to worry about, Kilas", Jacen grinned: "I promise to behave."

"You heard him", stated Mara. "And if he doesn´t, we´ll allow you to take his desserts for yourself."

Kilas chuckled and looked sternly at Jacen.
    "In that case i hope you misbehave a lot."

5. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000

Bastion, Capitol of the imperial Remnant

"They will not like it", thought Commander Bast nervous. "Although this step was long overdue." He exchanged a look with Admiral Pellaeon who gave him an encoureging smile. Bast smiled back. "Fortunatly the old warhawk is on my side in this matter."

Besides Pellaeon and Commander Bast, eight other men were sitting around the polished black table of the conference-room. Moff Saretti, Moff Harrok, Vice-Admiral Nagol, Director Invet from R&D, Director Vest from Intelligence and two other officers who represented two of the other Moffs.

"Gentlemen", started Pellaeon the conference, "the results of this meeting will have great consequences to the future of the imperial starfleet and i don´t want you to underestimete the importance of them. As you all know we will fortunatly be able to put a third shipyard into active service within the next two months. But as good as this sounds, it will not be enough. Commander Bast will brief you about the why. He is in command about the starfleets engineering-corps and the maintainance of our ships."

"We know him", stated Nagol dry.

Bast rose from his seat and took a last look at his notes before he started to speak:
    "When we signed the treaty with the New Republic our fleet of Stardestroyers capable of heavy combat consisted of 200 vessels from Imperator-Class upwards, although we already couldn´t afford all of them to remain in active service. Before i start with the main point i want you to become aware of the classes and scales of those vessels."

Bast activated a holo-projector in the centre of the large table. The holo showed an assembly of shipdocks and then the images of different ships.

"Our dock-yards at the Bilram-system", explained Bast. "We have 3 Executor-Class-Stardestroyers there with a length of 17,6 kilometres,
    4 Starcarrier-class-Stardestroyers with a length of 12 kilometres,
    7 Vengeance-Class-Stardestroyers, 10,1 kilometres long,
    6 Giel-Class-Stardestroyers with a length of 8 kilometres,
    5 Super-class-Stardestroyers, also with a lenght of 8 kilometres",

at this point Bast paused for a short moment. Pellaeon supressed a small grin. The Stardestroyers of the Super-class looked like a smaller version of the huge Executor-class, although an Executor was more than twice as long. Even long experienced officers had difficulties to classify them correct just by looking. From a certain size on the scale of huge structures like those capitol warships are impossible to recognize by the human brain.

"You may continue", he said polite. Bast took his breath and continued as ordered.

"15 Shockwave-class-Stardestroyer, with a length of 4,5 kilometres,
    36 Allegiance-class-Stardestroyers, 2,2 kilometres long and
    17 Dominator-class-Interdictor-Destroyers.
    The rest of the 200-number were Imperator-I and II-classes."

"I didn´t knew we are still that strong", stated Moff Harrosk. Harrosk was a new member of the Moffs council and in charge about a third of the worlds that had joinded the empire since the sign of the peacetreaty.

"We aren´t", answered Nagol the unspoken question, "and i think its the reason why we are here." He looked at Pellaeon. "Am i right, Admiral ?"

"Yes, you are right", answered Pellaeon.

"So what´s the problem", asked one of the representatives of the other two Moffs.

"There is more than one problem", explained Bast. "First of all with the return of more than 800 worlds under imperial souvereignity more than 60 Stardestroyers returned to us, too, mostly Imperator-I and II´s. I hope i don´t have to remember you that the Imperator-class was introduced already fourty years ago and some of those ships are from this era."

"Which means that they spent more time in the docks and shipyards than vessels that are not that old", added Nagol.

"The second problem", continued Bast, "is that with exeption of the Dominator- and Allegiance-Class-Destroyers all the bigger vessels mentioned before are lying in their docks out of service, only w

6. Cyclonetrooper

Cyclonetrooper Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 14, 2000
    Interesting. A pity they will scrap those ships.

7. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Yes, its realy a pity.

8. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Self-praise sucks, but i´ll do it.

Top.

9. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Union of the Empires greatest Warriors VI

Onboard the flaggship of the New Republics 31th fleet Admiral Thar Brei´lya was having a conference with his leading officers.

"Well, gentlebeings, what do you think about our new assignment after reading the information from our friends of the NRI (New Republic Intelligence) ?" The Admiral asked as friendly as possible.

Not that he was really iterested what his subordinates thought, but most intelligent beings, especially humans liked it if they were asked about their opinion.

The captains and commanders looked at each other, waiting for one of them to start.

"It isn´t much what we have", finally one of them stated.

But enough for the council to sent an entire fleet and not only a single task force" countered another one.

"I´m more concerned about another question: Is this entire operation legal or not ? For an outsider this whole manouver is going to look like the first step to an invasion into the territory of an independent nation we are not at war with and one that hasn´t shown any signs of hostility yet."

"That is of no concern of us. The New Republic believes in the right of free space, which means everybody can manouver a ship after his liking outside the comen security zone around an inhabited world.
    And thats exactly what we will do, just with the entire 31th fleet.
    We are ordered to show some muscels of the New Republic and about legal issues or the public opinion the concil has to care.", made Admiral Brei´lya clear.

"Your words in Vaders audiosensors", murmered one of the captains. Brei´lya gave the man a puzzled look.

"I beg your pardon."

"Uhuuu, nothing, Admiral."

"Fine, anything else ?"

"WHy are we ordered to exercise our manouvers over a trade-world, over this Attil and not over their capital ?" asked one of the other officers.

Admiral Thar Brei´lya sighed. That he had to explain nearly everything to those humans.

"Good questions", he answered. "I wondered about that myself quite a while until i found the answer.
    First we don´t know the position of their capital. It is possible that they change the place of their goverment sporadicly, like the imperials did with Bastion.
    Second, if we exercise in space around a politicly less important world this entire operation will look less like an invasion", Admiral Brei´lya grinned at that, "and third we will impress not only the politicians , but their businesspeople and all the merchants, traders and other people from outside, too and remember them who´s the major galactic power. I hope i don´t have to remind you about the importance and influence economic concerns have on political decisions.
    Its a question of subtelity at the end."

One of the officers, who had been quite until now started to speek. Admiral Brei´lya gritted his teeth when the protocoldroid translated for the officer from Kashyyyk.

"Captain Palphorr doubts that our manouver or our fleet will make that kind of impression the council hopes to achive", translated the droid."

The Admiral glared at the Wookie.

"Would you please explain why ?"

A few minutes passed until the howling and growling was finished and the droid again started to speak.

"If Master Palphorr remembers his history lessons and his own memories correct, those Autarcie-people are a very dangerous and highly military oriented society.
    Compared with other space-travelling civilizations they are pretty young. They started space-travelling only sixthousand years agowith the goal to increase thier influence by colonisation and conquest and settled on more than tenthousand worlds over the timeperiod of three millenia.
    You have to imagine that, to really understand what happened at that time. They lacked advaced technology. Journeys from system to system took days, from sector to sector weeks or months.
    Threethousand years ago they finally came into contact with the Old Republic. Not long after that a war started that lasted over two decades, despite the Republics superior technology and superior numbers and the Autarcie was f

10. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Up. Seems i´m the only one.

11. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Up, to accompany "The Colliding of Empires - A SW / Perry Rhodan-Crossover.

12. Lady_of_Death

Lady_of_Death Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2000
    Sorry for my long silence but there are things called school, parents and life beside books and the computer. This was good.
    Were these Simulators like they are in ST (What are they called?)? Greate idea.
    Hope there will be more soon.

Lady of Death

13. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Finally ! I´m back after a week full of real live-responsibilities.

All your prayers will be answered.

Union of the Empires greatest Warriors

Anakin Solo enjoyed his time on Kashyyk, at least for the first few days, when he and his father spent their time at Chewbaccas home.

Chewbaccas son Lumpawarru had become an adult a few years prior and moved out, what now caused his mother Mallatobuck to concentrate her motherly feelings on Anakin to the great amusement of Han and Chewbacca.

Anakin hadn´t minded being the object of such loving affection at first, but after a few days he was quite tired of Mallatobucks embrances, her gentle stroking through his hair and her constant insisting for him to eat more, to become a great and strong male, like her husband and her own son.

When he talked with his father about it, the elder Solo had a hard time not to choke himself with laughter.

"You have to know son, that Malla is only concerned about your well-being. We are part of her honour-family and Wookiees take their obligations very seriously", explained Han. "And you know that Wookiees, especially growing youngsters, eat a lot more food, than a human boy like you at the same age."

"But do they really eat that much", wondered Anakin.

Han grinned.

"Well, probably more, if Malla hasn´t forgotten that you are no Wookiee. But you should be grateful, that things aren´t worse."

"Worse, what do you mean with worse ?", asked Anakin.

"Well, she could be a bad cook and you have to explain it to her face to face, so you don´t have to eat her stew."

Anakin thought about that and decided that doubting the cooking-skills of a seven feet tall Wookiee-Woman in her presence wasn´t the best idea somebody could have.

The small chit-chat between father and son was interrupted when Chewie joinded them on the balcony of his home to tell them that dinner was ready.

The Wookiee had heard the last sentence of their talking, but hadn´t heard enough to understand the circumstances. So he asked the two Solos what they had been talking about.

"Well", started Anakin with a devilish smile to answer, "we finally discovered the real reason for you to spent so much time away from home. The reason besides your honóur-dept."

Chewbacca would have become angry, like everytime somebody doubted his devotion to duty and honour and was short before giving Anakin a lecture, when he cought the humorous gleam in the eyes of the boy.

Explain, he barked out, while Han tried hard to surpress a laughter.

"You are afraid of your wifes cooking-skills."

Chewbacca didn´t showed his amusement.
    Am i, ? he growled.

"Yes."

So you finally recognized it, stated Chewie with hanging shoulders. Anakin didn´t knew what to do with that and continued.

"Yes. Especially the lack of spice."

Chewie took a heavy breath.

My humbelst apologies, he rumbled, i´ll make sure it doesn´t happen again.

And with that he vanished into the house.

Anakin looked at his father in wonderment.

"What was that ? He didn´t barked at me or shook me through. Are you sure everything is alright with him ?"

"Don´t ask me, son. I´m as surprised as you. Perhaps he just softens when he feels at home. Come lets join them in the kitchen."

The two humans followed their friend into the house and joinded him and his wife at the dinner-table.

They sat down and were going to eat, when Han recognized the innocent look on Mallas face.
    Putting his fork down he looked at his son, who had already taken one bite and suddenly started to choke.

Han watched in amazement as Anakins mouth gaped open, then the boys face turned red. Tears streamed down his cheeks and his eyes seemed to pop out of their holes.

IS your portion spicey enough, Anakin, asked Mallatobuck innocently, Lumpawarru always wanted his meals with more Kroshyyr-Pepper.

"Yes ...", coughed Anakin, "... very spicey. Excuse me for a moment."

And with that he rushed out of the kitchen to the bathroom.

"I suppose Kroshyyr-Pepper is one of the stronger ingredencies of Kashyyks n

14. Lady_of_Death

Nov 25, 2000
    IS your portion spicey enough, Anakin, asked Mallatobuck innocently, Lumpawarru always wanted his meals with more Kroshyyr-Pepper.
    "Yes ...", coughed Anakin, "... very spicey. Excuse me for a moment."
    And with that he rushed out of the kitchen to the bathroom.
    "I suppose Kroshyyr-Pepper is one of the stronger ingredencies of Kashyyks novel´cuisine ?"

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That was fantastic. Ihope the next post comes soon. I can't wait to read more.

15. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Thank you. I hope i can post the next part tomorrow.

One of my stories isn´t mentioned in my signature:

The Colliding of Empires: A SW / Perry Rhodan-Crossover at
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1972709

16. Lady_of_Death

Nov 25, 2000
    I'm realy looking forwad to your next post. :)

I would like to read the story but I have no idea what Perry Rhodan is about. [face_blush]

:cool: Lady of Death :cool:

17. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000

Thank you.

I´ll try to explain the most important thinks during the story, but i think some explenations would be useful.

Perry-Rhodan is THE greatest written Science-Fiction series of the entire world that started in 1962.

Every two weeks a novel is published with perhaps 52 pages, without interuption during the entire time.

Until today more than 2,000 of those novels have been published.

Every novel is part of a bigger story-arc of fifty to hundred of those smaller novels and an entire team is working at those story-arcs following an expose carefully developed before.

You can compare one of those story-arcs with for example the Thrawn-Triology or the Black-Fleet-Crisis in StarWars but contrary to them they PR-Story-Arcs are not only fitting in themself but with each other too.

Imagine a whole bunch of authors had written the TTT, then the same authors the DE-Triology, and after that the Jedi-Acedemy-Books. How many lacks, mistakes and misunderstandings could have been averted ?

Since the beginnings of the eighties the single novels are compromised in thick hardcover books with over fourhundred pages each one and published every three or four months. More than seventy of those books are published till today.

In 1967 a movie was made, but the entire fandom of PR agrees that it was a total disaster and should be best forgotten.

About the story:
    In the fictional PR-Universe Perry Rhodan is an astronaut who lands as first human being on the moon in the year 1971 (remember that the first novels were published 1962, the authors missed the real world landing of the moon by Apollo 13 only by two years)

On the moon he discovers a damaged space ship of the ArkonEmpire an Empire that is over 20,000 years old and who´s leading species is complacent and degenerated, what will cause the empire to break apart (like Palpatines empire in the EU) what would result in countless wars and struggels over the remaining pieces by the different species that are subject to the ArkonEmpire.

To save their greatest minds the Arkonids are on an exploration journey, searching for a world that´s inhabitants have discovered the secret of eternal live.

In this period of (fictional) human history the cold war threatens to become really hot and Rhodan and the extraterrestrians make a deal. Rhodan will help them to repair their ship and the aliens would help him to stop the war. Rhodans and the Arkonids actions lead to the forming of a united front on earth against this new threat, that manages surprisingly to destroy the ship of the aliens, with exeption of a single shuttle-like boat (but still an orb with a diameter of sixty metres).

The surviving arkonids are now stranded on earth when other aliens show up and threaten to conquer the planet. The efforts of Rhodan and his new allies to beat them back and the new threat from space leads to the uniting of earth to counter the dangers of a obviously hostile universe.

The following stories describe the travels of mankind to the stars, the adventures of Rhodan and his friends, the enemies, the allies, the great miracles of the universe they encounter, for example after solving the "galactig enigma" Rhodan gets the gift of immortality, for over threethousand years.

Over time several sister-series were devoloped.

The main reason Perry Rhodan has been that sucessful is the creativity of its authors (in my opinion tenthousand times superior as for example Star Trek) and its solid scientistic background.

I´ll try to write my Cross-Over story as easy to understand as possible and i will try to answer every open question.

And now another chapter of the Union of the Empires greates Warriors.

18. Lady_of_Death

Nov 25, 2000
    Thank you very much!!! :) :) :)

I think I will make a vist to a bookstore tomorrow.

And read your storry. :)

19. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Union of the Empires greatest Warriors - Part VI

The work of a Head of State, might it be a despotic dictator or an elected President, never ends.

So it was quite a surprise for Leia when she discovered to be already finished with her work of the day in the early afternoon.

"Or at least the work, i´m able to do", she thought. Over the last two days nothing of importance had happened, but somehow Leia Organa Solo had a growing feeling of coming desaster, as if the shadows of a dark cloud were going to threaten the still bright horizon.

In one day the 31th Fleet would reach Attil one of the few known worlds of the Therilias-Autarcie and then things would come into motion.

Somehow she doubted that exercising manouvers would impress the rulers of the Autarcie, not after what she had read about the history of those people, but until now she and the entire council weren´t even sure if Therilias was really preparing for a war.

But the risk existed.

Despite that another report she had recieved had lightened her mood.

As it seemed the imperial remnant would start to scrap its huge warships in a time-frame of three months.

Although she had known that most of those ships hadn´t been a threat for over five years the knowledge that those vessels that had once hold an entire galaxy on its knees would soon cease to exist was a relief and, so she thought a reason to celebrate.

At this moment one of her aides called over com-link.

"Yes, Sallis", answered Leia to the call.

"Your highness, your daughter is here and wants to speak with you."

Jaina ? What could Jaina want ?

"Sent her in immediatly." ordered Leia.

Seconds later the girl stepped in, a huge grin on her face.

"Hello Mom, i thought you could need some company."

"Your right, darling, although i don´t know how.", Leia smiled back.

"Perhaps a new force-ability", suggested Jaina.

"What ? You to know when i can afford to leave my office to spent some time with my daughter or me to be finished at the early afternoon ?"

"Perhaps both", answered Jaina. "Would you like to accompany me to the Galactic Museum."

"Since when are you interested in something the Galactic Museum has to offer ?", asked Leia in wonderment.

"Well, you know i have this special project of mine for school and coincidently there is an exhibit related to my project at the museum."

Now Leia was really curious.

"An exhibit, what kind of exhibit ?"

"Great sport-events of Galactic History."

At that Leia raised an eye-brow. Until now her daughter hadn´t been interested in sports more than necessary.

"What kind of sports ?" she asked suspiciously.

"Races", answered the girl,"especially Pod-Races. Even some of the old participants from the era of the old republic will be there."

Leia sighed. She should have known it. Her daughter was really much like her father. Interested in everthing that was connected to flying and speed.

That the pod-pilots were from the time of the Old Republic didn´t surprised her. After all no human had been able to compete in that kind of sport and together with the illegal activities connected to the races this had been enough reason for the empire to abolish that sport.

Well, even if she herself wasn´t interested in the races or the machines, she could perhaps talk to one of the drivers present.

To talk with somebody who had lived during the last decades of the Old Republic before the dark times of the Empire sounded like a wonderful opportunity.

"Well", she said, raising from her chair, "why not. I´m sure it wouldn´t hurt to see something different than the walls of my office for a time."

"Right now ?", asked Jaina.

"Right now", confirmed Leia.

Jaina jumped to hugg her mother and made a sound like "Yippiee."

A few moments later Sallis watched Mother and Daughter leave the office talking to each other.

The last thing she heard from Jaina was something like:

"... and perhaps i can even get an autogramm from Sebulba."

"Sebulba ? Who is Sebulba ?"

20. Lady_of_Death

Nov 25, 2000
    Oh that was great! :)

Mother an daughter going to the museum together. :)

Do they know that Ani was a Pod-Racer?
    Will Sebulba enlighten them? I think Anakin is the better of the two. He dosen't have to cheat in order to win, if using the force isn't considered cheating. :) :)

Lady of Death

21. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Union of the Empires greatest Warriors - Part VI

Leia and her daughter walked through the great corridor of the New Republic palace accompanied (openly) by C-3PO and (discretly) by a team of bodyguards and Noghri-commandos.

The former imperial palace had been devastated when various factions of the empire had fought over the control of the capitol planet during the galactic civil war, short before the return of the reborn emperor and a force storm created by the cloned Palpatine had finally caused the total destruction of the once greatest building on Coruscant.

After the final defeat of the emperor the New Republic had buildt a new centre for the goverment that housed the great senate hall, the headquaters of the fleet and the offices and rooms of the president and his or hers helpers.
    Not to mention libaries, med-stations, guest-rooms for dignitaries, dining-halls, hangars, gyms, and so on and so on.

To say it short a small city for itself with perhaps hundredthousand people working and living there.

While walking through the corridor Leia wondered in silent gratefulness for the umtenthtime how easy it seems to be to stay incognito.

Despite being one of perhaps the ten most known humans in the entire galaxy the majority of the people knew her only from the public medias, holo-vids or from the distance, clad in official gowns, with make-up for the cameras and styled hair.

Without that, in normal clothing, slightly changed hair Leia had no problems to blend in in the more than 650 trillion beings living on Coruscant.

With alien lifeforms, who had often difficulties to differ between single members of another species it was most times even easier.

Nobody seemed to recognize that the small, slender women with the flowing chestnut hair clad in the green gown with the sleeveless brouwn blouse accompanied by a girl and an outdated protocol-droid was in fact the most important person of the entire planet.

After all, who would suspect that the president of the galaxies major power buried under a table of never ending work to ensure the safty and prosperity would take an afternoon of to spent some time with her daughter ?

Leia and Jaina moved through the crowd, trying hard not to get divided. A huge numbers of tourists and visoters seemed to have chosen the afternoon to take a look at the place were history had been made and the important decisions concerning their lives were discussed.

Leia who had watched back to make sure that 3PO didn´t get lost run into a man when she turned around.

"Uups, excuse me", she said still looking to the ground.

"No need to. After all it was my fault as well", said a voice that sounded familiar. Then with surprise clearly audible: "Leia ?"

Leia looked up the massive chest of a tall man with a broad face, blond hair and blue, gentle eyes who suddenly started to smile.

"Isolder ?"

22. Lady_of_Death

Nov 25, 2000
    Isn't this prince Isolder from Hapan?
    From the book "The Courtship Of Princess Leia"? I has to be, I'm sure. Is his wife, Teneniel, there to?

What is he doing there? Is he visiting the museum with his family?

Can't wait to read what is going to happen next. :D

Lady of Death

23. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Next post will be tomorrow, so be patient.

24. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Union of the Empires greatest Warriors - VI

It was him no doubt.

The Chume´da of the Hapes-Cluster, Prince Isolder of Hapes.

Next to him Leia recognized Teneniel, his wife and a small figure pressing itself against the legs of the former Dathomir-witch.

"Isolder, what an unexpected surprise", Leia stated again, when the man spread his arms to hugg her.
    Then Leia and Teneniel hugged.

"Greetings, my warrior-sister", greeted Teneniel.

"Welcome, its nice to see you. And how is this ?", Leia asked turning to the small figure, that shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other.

"Oh, what has happened to my manners", asked Isolder with a mocking voice. He gently shoved the figure foreward and removed the hood it was wearing to reveal the round face of a girl with red-gold hair, a small nose and blue eyes.

In a serious tone he said.

"Madam President, my i introduce to you the future queen of the Hapes-Cluster, Tenel´Ka.

And besides that, Teneniels and my daughter."

Leia extended her hand to the girl, who shyly took it for a hand-shake.

"Pleased to meet you, Madam President."

"I´m the one who is pleased", said Leia in a friendly voice. "But please call me Leia. My daughter is around the same age as you."

Turning to Jaina, who had watched the exchange with interest, Leia made itroductions herself.

"Isolder, Teneniel, Tenel´Ka, this is my daughter Jaina. Jaina these are Isolder, prince of Hapes, Teneniel and Tenel´Ka.

Jaina nodded her head politly.

"Nice to meet you, Tenel´Ka." she smiled to Tenel´Ka.

"Your majesty", with that she made a small bow to Teneniel.

Then she turned to Isolder an stated, with an accusing look in her eyes, bluntly:

"So, you are the guy, who tried to steal my mother from my Daddy."

25. Lady_of_Death

Nov 25, 2000
    "So, you are the guy, who tried to steal my mother from my Daddy."

How sweet! [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.