main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unknown Star Wars Short Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Rabin_Lorac, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabin_Lorac

Rabin_Lorac Jedi Master

Nov 19, 2011
    I am looking for a Star Wars short story that I once read. In this story the main protagonist is a force wielder that is confronted by a Sith. This force wielder is not a Jedi nor a Sith. But he follows a path called the Now. During the confrontation he tells the Sith that he is more powerful than any Sith or Jedi. He educates the Sith how the Jedi look back to the past for their power (knowledge past down and expanded over the millennium) and the SIth look to the future ( how one day they will rule, win, defeat the Jedi, whatever its personal goal is) for their power. But both fail to look at the present which he calls the Now. In the end the Sith does defeat him. However, it is the protagonist that defeats himself because during the battle he glimpse in the future to counter the Sith and thus loses the focus on the Now. His last words are something of another about how he is not a master of the Now that he thought he was.

I do not recall where I read this story. However, I thought I read it somewhere here on the Jedi Council Forums. But I could be wrong.

Thanks for all your help!

Mav Edit: Findswoman is correct, that is the place to ask. It looks like you posted there so I'm going to lock this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  2. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Hi and welcome, @Rabin_Lorac. :) For this sort of thing, you might want to post in the Looking for Fics? thread instead; I'm not sure of the exact story you mean, but some folks there might.

Sith-I-5 and Ewok Poet like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.