main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unleashed figs

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by VadersApprentice, Jun 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VadersApprentice

VadersApprentice Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2004
    Hey I went to toys R us 2day and saw these figs and there pretty cool, I saw emp,chewy,han,luke,and a ST.
    Can anyone give em a list of wat other figs they make in unleashed?

2. n00b_collector

n00b_collector Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2004
  3. VadersApprentice

May 25, 2004
    Holy Crap, those Vader Figs Are AMAZING! not to mention my second Fav Mace.

4. SithTech

SithTech Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2004
    The unleashed figs rock.

I only have 3 of them. Darth Maul, Anakin, and Yoda.

I think i might go out tomarrow and see if Toys R Us has the new Sidious fig.

I like to display the unleashed series, but the packaging actually looks pretty cool so maybe i will leave some of them carded.

5. VadersApprentice

May 25, 2004
    I went to Toys R Us the other day and I saw Chewy, Sidious,Han and Storm Trooper. I am going this weekend to try and find vader.

6. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    good luck, i don't think he's been re-released yet. Spooky please pm VA with your request
    :)

7. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    I saw Chewy, Sidious,Han and Storm Trooper

I think you mean Clonetrooper, not Stormtrooper.

The Storm Trooper is coming, but not for another few waves, and we haven't even seen the prototype of it yet.

8. VadersApprentice

May 25, 2004
    Yea srry thats wat I meant : P

9. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    sorry i forget about that [face_plain]

10. justicefrog

justicefrog Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2004
    What a find! I went to the Adventure Con in Knoxville this weekend and scored a Padme Unleashed! The seller wanted 20 bucks, but my friend talked her down to 16. Now the only ones I need are Vader, Anakin and Leia.

11. darthe2

darthe2 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2000
    I love the Unleashed line. I have them all so far and will probably continue getting them. My favorite so far is the Luke in X-Wing gear.

How about Jar Jar Unleashed?

12. VadersApprentice

May 25, 2004
    I still can't find vader Anywhere >.<

13. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I need both Vaders and Mace. I only hope they rerelease them. They are going for way to much on ebay for my budget.

14. DrunkenJawas

DrunkenJawas Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2003
    You know what makes me really angry, There are no unleashed figures in Canada.Ive only found one, and it was at a special collector store, and it wasnt even one I really wanted. But it was Boba Fett so that was cool.

15. VadersApprentice

May 25, 2004
    I saw both lukes 2day and the emp, but I REALLY WANT VADER!!!!!!!!!! grrrr. and Maul definately.

16. Devilanse

Devilanse Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2002
    Are they re-releasing the Slave Leia one? I really want that figure.

17. Fleeboy

Fleeboy Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2001
    Are they re-releasing the Slave Leia one?

Yes they are. I believe the re-released Jedi Luke Skywalker and Darth Sideous in new packaging are already available in retail. And the Slave Leia and Obi-wan in new packaging are avialable for pre-order (or have they been released already?).

I can't wait to get my hands on Leia. =P

18. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I've heard someone found Obi-Wan in Walmart so taht means that the Obi-Wan/Leia wave are now out. However on the internet I can't find any that are currently available.

19. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    I too have been scouring sites to find Leia. I've found sellers on ebay claiming to have found her, but I'd rather go with something a little more trustworthy. Given that Hasbro hasn't listed her yet, I'm wondering if they've released the figure and not told anybody. The only place I've been able to find the figures has been at Toys R Us, and they haven't recieved either Obi-Wan (which I already have) or Leia. The official website, however, does have both Leia and Ben packaged together.

20. Darth_Malt

Darth_Malt Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2003
    I love the Unleashed figures. The amount of detail that goes in them is unbelievable.

21. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    I've heard reports of people finding Slave Leia, along with the rest of that wave at various Wal*Mart stores.

Me, I only have two Unleashed... Boba Fett and Clone Trooper. They're the only two that have really captivated me... perhaps because they're the most movie-like, despite Boba's action with the sarlaac. Should I see Slave Leia though I just may have to pick her up. Vader with removable helmet would be a great one to repack. I never saw either of the two Vaders in stores.

22. Darth_Malt

Jan 21, 2003
    Around here, the only Unleashed I have seen is the Jango Fett and the Darth Maul. My Wal-Mart and K-Mart both don't carry Unleashed for some odd reason. I do go to nearby towns and see them in their stores all the time.

EDIT: And I live in a larger-than-average town.

23. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    I hear ya. None of the Wal*Marts around here carry Unleashed either. :( Neither does Target, K*Mart, or K*B Toys. The only place they can be found is TRU, and for that I have to drive 35 miles.

24. Darth_Malt

Jan 21, 2003
    It doesn't make sense. I can drive 30 miles west to a small town and walk in their K-Mart and they will have a small section of Unleashed figures in their toy section.

And here I am with Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Kroger (I've found some good figures there), and a comic book store and none of them carry unleashed figures.

25. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    I know the feeling. The K-Mart in Kenosha, WI used to carry them,as did the KB. But after the Jango wave, they stopped. Who can understand corporations sometimes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.