main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Unlimited editing and locking topics

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rani Veko, Apr 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    As per the vote at our last meeting, and the not-so-successful poll recently conducted here on this forum, we opted for unlimited editing time on our chapter's forum on an experimental basis. As long as there is no abuse of this privilege, we now have for the time-being the ability to edit our posts here days or weeks after the fact.

Creators of a topic also have the ability to lock outdated or unneccessary threads, thereby preventing future clutter on our hopefully soon-to-be-busy forum, and making it easier for admins to prune dead topics to save on server space.

As you can see, I've already locked any old or outdated threads that I've created here, so that they can be marked for deletion. I encourage the rest of you to do the same, if you wish.

The admins will eventually be wanting to know how unlimited time is working out for us, along with other FF chapters who have requested this option. Please PM me (or Young Jedi Niagara) if you have any concerns, questions, or wish to report abuse of this privilege.

Cheers,

- Rani

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.