main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unofficial Casting Call Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by TK-2432, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-2432

TK-2432 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2005
    Need a few voices or just one? Plug Here.

Name of production:
    Contact Info:

2. Padawan_John

Padawan_John Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2002
    WANTED: Voice actor for voice-over part in a fanfilm.

Description of Character: An older man, most likely a Captain or Admiral, who began his military career during the Rebellion. It's now sometime after the Vong invasion, and he's a tired old man. All he wants is to retire in peace - not pieces.

Description of Part: Less than one minute monologue, which sets up the backstory of the film and leads directly into the main plotline.

Please Note: The script is still being written. If anyone is interested in this brief, but intregal, role, please contact me via PM or gmail to arrange for a copy of the lines as soon as the script is finished.

Thank you.

nyar.
    @};-

3. IceMan-Darkside

IceMan-Darkside Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2006
    I have 2 requests. One is a Vader voice. would be great if you can add your breathing effects to that.

Then I need an Anakin sound-a-like.

We are make a film of sorts, but its an action figure film. We will also need a Vader for our proper film as and when the budget problem is sorted.

The action figure film has no name as of yet. But our real life film does have a name...

Star Wars: Clash Of The Sith.

for those who have heard of this title mentioned before yes I am Lord_IceMan but I have problems using that account name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.