main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

update alerts

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by CarolynNC, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Tony-WanKenobiNC Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    I'm curious...for the Autograph Hall....it looks like there's 38 tables and then another 10 (A-J) so, that's 48 total. Currently, official pix has 41 coming (everybody get where I'm going with this?). So, my question is: Given the aforementioned, who are the other 7?....or are there 7 more to be announced?...and I'm just imagining things? (always a possibility as the dark side of the con. clouds everything).

2. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Actually there are 32 tables and then the 10 for the expected longer lines (Billy De, etc), so thats 42 by my math and that only leaves one of the smaller tables out to be filled, this could just be from some one who cancelled and was thus never announced. OfficialPix is not dragging their feet with information unlike another entity (hello schedule already!), if they had another heavy hitter I am sure we would have heard about it by now.

Unless of course Hayden is going to be signing via satellite?

3. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    it looks like there's 38 tables

It does look like 38 tables on the downloadable floor plan but some of those tables are not guest tables. Still, one extra like Bruno Fett pointed out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.