main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

update alerts

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by CarolynNC, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    It said they'll post a printable PDF format closer to the show. (Which is pretty close as it is... ;))

2. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    Is there any way to print this

I saved it (to my desktop so I could find it) and then opened it with excel. Worked great. I did a little reformatting to get a page break for each day and had it print to fit the page. I also had to widen some of the columns so everything would print. I'm working on adding lines now. My poor old eyes need the extra help! :)

I had a good deal of the info in my spreadsheet so I think I'll just compare the two. I'll add the details I'm missing to mine. Mine has the rooms at the top and the time running down the side. I like it better because it's easier for me to read. Just personal preference.

3. brokenyolk

brokenyolk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    Does anyone know which part of the center is Touchdown? It's being used for the Fan Club Lounge? Is that the name of the North Club Lounge?

I asked Mary Franklin about this - it's the North Club Lounge - same as at CII. I'll redo my maps on another thread and update them with all this new location info.

4. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
  5. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    That does sound like fun! And the cool part is that it wouldn't really take much time away from whatever your doing. :)

6. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Lol, it's a great activity, however the imperials have one advantage over us rebels, they are going to be everywhere, at the main entrance, at the entrance of all main halls, non-counting the simple security guards... how is one supose not to get spotted???

But it is a fun game none then less, one that will be worth playing.

7. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Sounds like fun.

8. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
    If you attended C2 you may remember the fan built diorama. They're repeating this activity only this time they're building the death star. Here's the earlier posted story link

There's lots of information (which I find fascinating) on how the death star will be built. There is also a request for donations of death star figures. I'm sending some but there hasn't been a large response. If you can spare one or two, send them on. Here's the link:
    figure story

Just thought you might find it interesting.

9. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
    more hosts

EDIT: I'm trying to stay positive. I really think attitude will have an impact on how much I enjoy this adventure. All I can say is I think they need to generate some excitement!

EDIT 2: When i saw the post for the "returning host" I got all excited thinking Anthony Daniels caved in

me too :_|

10. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    AGREED

When i saw the post for the "returning host" I got all excited thinking Anthony Daniels caved in and changed his plans to attend. Nope. No offence but who are these two guys?

11. brokenyolk

May 10, 2002
    All I can say is I think they need to generate some excitement!

I couldn't agree more!!! Throw us a bone here! Anything! Announce some of the behind the scenes guests - VFX crew, Trisha Bigar, SOMETHING COOL!!!

please.

12. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Any word on the archives exhibits yet?

13. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Mary mentionned it was going to be bigger than the last one. However, they are still displaying it in Wabash 1 (and 2 I believe) since Wabash 3 is being used as their "Fan Stage" where fan panels will be taking place.. this is one I believe will be worth stoping by.

Even tough Star Wars en Direct won't be airing a live show :p

14. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Hey I'm coming to CIII. If they can make an announcement about those 2 monkeys why not make one for me. :)

15. brokenyolk

May 10, 2002
    New autograph info on officialpix. There is also presale info if you look around the site a bit.

officialpix info

16. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
    I'm still trying to work out the wristband info but wonder what this means posted under the pre-signed autographs. This line will allow you to choose from autographed photos, even if the actor has not arrived yet. hmmm

17. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    "No offence but who are these two guys?"

Tom Berg posts here as djtom, he was also the MC for the Rick McCallum Spectacular, and a good bud.

18. CarolynNC

Mar 29, 2002
  19. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    droid hunt
    this looks like alot of fun <<<

They did it at Dragoncon this past year. My hubby, TK639, still has one Droid pass, never turned it in. LOL!!!
    JMD

20. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    As I stated in my usual misspelled response: no offence.

I was just trying to point out that when the official site uses a headline like that they should back it up with Lucas/ILM types. No disrespect to either of the two MC's, but I felt a little cheated after reading the whole thing. As mentioned in another thread on here they really need to start creating a bizz over CIII, its approaching fast and while I am excited, it seemed like last time everyday I thought it couldnt get any better, then they would announce something else.

ps I don't remember an MC at the spectacular last time though, then again I was only able to get into the very last one on sunday.

21. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    It was announced several weeks ago that some of the ILMers will be giving talks at C3.

22. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    The more I read, the less I think I will spend on autographs. Sounds like a LOT of hassle and money to me. My plan to have them sign my official guide to characters seems more and more likely.

23. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    Does anyone know off the top of their head if I am leaving on Sunday if I will still be able to participate in the Droid Hunt?

24. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    "Does anyone know off the top of their head if I am leaving on Sunday if I will still be able to participate in the Droid Hunt?"

Yes. I'm pretty sure it ends on Saturday. :)

25. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    That's what I thought but I thought I read something about you having to be present on Sunday for something.

I really want to participate because this looks like fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.