main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Update of Code of Conduct

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by KnightFr0mOssus, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightFr0mOssus

KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    Vossk suggested a new one be made so as to accomodate everyone. No offense is meant towards the management, but they don't seem to be active on here anymore, so without further ado, Vossk and I will write down new rules based on research. The ones that Vossk has come up with now are written here:

1. All meetings should be balanced so as to appeal to the collectors and the costumers. Last time, many felt that the group was only for costumers, and that is not true.

2. Watch for all members in armor(I.E. Mandos, Stormies, etc.)

Ones I have come up with are as follows:

1. Do not mess with someone's property without permission.

2. Do not swing around weapons around others, unless it is okay to do so.

3. When you say you are going to be at an important troop, be there or don't say you're going at all. Be sure to check your schedule as well.

Vossk, feel free to write anymore rules.
    MTFBWY

2. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    Regarding number one, I think we should have subgroups if we have enough people interested. They can schedule meetings that many customer-only people may not want to attend.

Regarding number two, I think we should most always have a person not too heavily costumed to be by our armored friends and to keep an eye on them.

Regarding the other three, I think they are excellent.

Number two, I think, should be revised to say something like "Do not swing weapons under any circumstances until you are absolutely sure there is anything or anyone that could possibly be hit. If dueling, make sure to use some form of verbal warning to make the duel known."

Number three: "Do not say you will attend a troop unless you are absolutely sure you can make it. If you fail to make it, for some emergency, make sure to post why you missed out. It's very important for us to know who is coming to events."

I don't think these will be of use anytime soon, but they are good ideas, nonetheless.

3. KnightFr0mOssus

KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    Also, another thing that hit me was the drama between everyone. Back around Luis's derparture, many people became melodramatic over stupid things. The 501st still remembers that the drama spread on their boards as well. After all, Star Wars is a fantasy, a way to escape this world and all of the stress involved. The drama took away the fun that the group had been having prior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.