main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Useless Dreams - Han/Leia, AU - songfic - now a short story! COMPLETE 1/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    I agree, these were my favorite parts of this last chapter, along with Han kissing Leia's hand in a courtlike gesture. Well done, even if I like Han and Leia making it through everything, this is the best type of circumstance if they didn't. Your Isolder is a much better character than the book indicated, with more honor than one would imagine, and Ynna is a wonderful character and sounds like she will be a good match for Han. At least they both can end up potentially happy.

Well done!

2. alhana_antilles

alhana_antilles Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2002
    What a bittersweet ending. You wrote the characters very well. You made me actually interested in your OC character, which is quite a feat because I usually am bored by them. Instead, I was wanted to see more scenes with Ynna. Well done. =D=

3. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    :_|=D= That was beautiful, VaderLVR! It's so sad that Han and Leia didn't stay together, and ended up unhappy (or happy to a limited extent). Good to see them reconcile though because there really isn't anything they can do anymore, and now they can both move on.

Wonderful job!

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi:

Came at this from the rear entrance as it were. Got captivated by Room for Me, and got curious. :D :D

Ynna's a marvel: she's honest, loving, and lets Han work things out without crowding or whining. :) She deserves him, like only one other can. :)
    I have a hard time with H/O or L/O, but this works. Only someone as talented as you could pull that off. :)
    =D=
    [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.