main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Vana's fanarts ^_^ UPDATE 11/09/09 (CAD BANE ! ^^)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Vana, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    *mouth hangs somewhere in mid-air*
    Now I know why everyone loves them so much!
    I've just read Hard Contact and Triple Zero, but I've never thought they looked that good! [face_money_eyes] [face_love]

They should get you to draw the covers, so that everyone has a clue how they can look like.

And I love your latest piece, the Delta Squad, cause even though they all have the same face you can still see that they are different/individual/unique! =D= Bravo! =D=

2. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Yes I'm sure they are very nice boys ^^ not like the clones we see in the movies and who look 45 years old instead of 20 or 22 :mad:

I hope you will like this one too:

Sev in the jungle, chased by Trandoshans, just after the end of the game Republic commando!! ^_^ (Yes I think he survives! it's Sev, after all ;) )

[image=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3614/junglesevfinaleb7.png]

3. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    I love it! [face_love] :D

It looks awesome! I love the colors and how you've drawn the jungle. Really cool. And of course, Sev looks great! =D=
    More soon? [face_batting]

4. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Wow!! What a great scene you've illustrated for us, Vana: I love the tension--it literally flows outward from the piece--the pursuers, pausing to examine the discarded helmet, only a few meters from our trooper...will they find him?! :D Wonderful pose for Sev--the perfect ambush positioning here; superb (and gloomy!) background, too--nice swampy, threatening environment, to add to the unease--most excellent! Great colors, nice light--all round a wonderful "screen shot!" Great work!

FF

5. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Thank you all! yes I wanted to make a special atmosphere... that we can feel the danger of the situation ^^

Sev's hair is longer than before because he spent some time in the jungle and could not cut it. But Trando do not have this problem [face_laugh]

Next one will be a chibi maybe! ^__^

I think only a few people come to my thread because the others are only interested in famous characters...? it's sad.

6. Rebel_Radio

Rebel_Radio Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    I love the commandos, so when I saw the thread title... :D

I really like how you captured Sev. That ramrod-straight pose he's in really reflects his personality and the urgency of the situation. Great job! :D

7. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Thank you! ^^ I love commandos too :D If you know other Clone commandos fanarts, please let me know! ^_^

8. Rebel_Radio

Dec 30, 2006
    Well, I have Photoshopped a bit of RC fanart, but I don't want to take your thread away from you. :D

9. Minela

Minela Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2005
    Hey, love your art. I just stumbled upon it. Love the playfullness of it. What media do you use?

10. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Rebel_Radio: you can send them by private message if you want :)

Minela: thank you! ^^ I use mostly Photoshop 6 and sometimes Paint shop pro 7. Do you draw too?

11. Minela

Minela Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2005
    I dable a little in painting and contoure drawing, right now I am obsessed with learning Photoshop. Is Paint Shop Pro hard to use? Do you need one of those drawing tablets?

12. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    Clone Commando: Great detail, the image comes out at you, and I love how this picture tells a story

13. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Minela: Paint shop pro is not so hard to use, but Photoshop is better for coloring. But I think Paint shop pro is better to do simple things, like turning all the colors of a picture in the blue tones (or red, yellow, etc...), making animated gifs, etc...

Bieren: thank you! ^^ actually, this drawing is for the fanfiction I'm writing about Sev abandonned in the jungle :)

I did animated Gifs of Delta squad!!! ^_____^ tell me what you think about them!!

Sev (07)
    Boss (38)
    Fixer (40)
    Scorch (62)

14. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    Hee! Great little GIFs, Vana! I giggled, imagining all of them in a line, bouncing up and down as though they were running! lol! A cool collection!

FF

15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Very nice Giffs! I've never heard of Giffs before today, so it has to be a good day, I learned something new;)

16. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Mitth Fisto: I'm happy you discovered animated gifs thanks to my fanart thread! [face_batting]

Falcon Fan: Here is a webpage where you can see all of them side by side! :D
    Delta squad gifs!

17. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    OMG! :D So cute! [face_laugh] I giggled as well! They're awesome! =D=

18. Rebel_Radio

Dec 30, 2006
    Well, I didn't giggle, but I did put on a big :D when I saw these. They're awesome!

19. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I have them on my MSN messenger. I put them in my discussions with friends fans of Star wars :D

20. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    My last one: DARMAN from Omega Squad!! ^^

Darman :)

21. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    "Cute-chibi clones!" :D Who knew...? ;) Love the style (and your colorings are always so great--superb face-plate reflections!) and the shading/highlighting is wonderful! It's always fun to see a fearsome character sort of "cuddled" by the chibi-style! :D Great!

FF

22. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Thanks! I think I will draw the Delta squad in chibi form, too ^_^

And thank you for your comments, you're the only one who visit my page. I'm really not popular [face_worried]

23. Rebel_Radio

Dec 30, 2006
    Sorry I haven't been able to keep up, Vana! I just got Republic Commando for the PC and am absoloutely addicted to it. Anyway, great Darman chibi! I'm sure the rest of Omega would look the same, but this one is really great. Love how he's holding his Deece up. Great job, and I look forward to your next piece of art.

24. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    >> Rebel radio: I prefer thinking it's Darman, because he's my favorite Delta ;)

This is my chibi Fixer:
    [image=http://site.voila.fr/sitetheron/vana/chibi_fixer2.png]

25. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    This is great: love the pose and the coloring (...does he have his hand on an explosive device, there...? :eek: ;) )! This style is so great! :D

FF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.