main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC Vancouver - script up for grabs

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Mr E, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr E

Mr E Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 1999
    This was originally posted in the general Fan Films forum (until the kind guruguy told me there were region specific boards): http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9786902 .

The gist of it is that I've written an 18 page fan film script (without the fight scenes detailed). It's got three 'fighters', one tricky location (something remotely palacial), and an average amount of fx shots. I must have had Vancouver in mind when I wrote it, because the 'planet' is conviniently a forest one.

Now that I've found some Vancouver folks, though, I'm almost tempted to pull a Stallone and say I'm in the damn thing. I've been involved in film and acting all throughout high school (with moments of professionalism in front of and behind the camera), but have had to put it aside for writing now that I'm at university. My point? I want to be the good guy (tee hee). Actually, the bad guy would be the coolest, but I'm too young. I do have a decent martial arts background, so the fighting would come naturally.

So, if there's anyone in the area that is interested at all, and could possibly show some past work or fx tests, post it.

2. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    You'll have more luck on the Vancouver board. Nobody ever comes here.

3. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Except us none B.C. people who like to lurk :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.