main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC VCE Exams are here! Are you prepared?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Obi_Dan

Master_Obi_Dan Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2002
    as Yoda would say
    "in Year 12, no long am i"

2. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Well folks, RP is about an hour away from his History exam, as is JE, DR and all the other worthless damn History Rev nuts that run around espousing the virtues of Marx and the factors contributing to the Proliterate uprising...blah...blah...blah

I mean, don't get me wrong folks, I think History is as interesting as the next bloke, but I personally, don't see the point of it nor its application real world problems. It is to Humanities what Methods and Spesh is to Science: Yeah, that's really neat, but unless I decide to plot the topography of inflation theories in my head, it's really useless.

So with History. But irregardless of opinion, I salute my fair Fan Force folk who foray into the frenzied format of French revolutions and Fun Russians.

Enjoy, but I am alas, unable to join you, for I am free.

Yes, free. This is possible the most coherent post you will see from me all afternoon, as even as I type, I am pouring my third glass of Johnnie Walker Scotch. I intend to have none left by dinner time.

Hoorah for the "party afterwards" as Hawk so eloquently put it, and Hoorah for Chemistry Exam's you don't need to study for.

In the word's of Schrodïnger: "I have a kitten. Or do I?"

A question we must all ponder, until we study Special Relativity and Chaos Theory under Quantum conditions, as did the great man Schrodïnger, earning him so much infamy with his "cat in the box" analogy.

May Ross, Allah and all the Gods of Mandalore shine forth on you as they did me, as I walked in to Chem with about an hour's study to show for myself, and still walked out smiling.

Oops, my glass is empty again. Oh well, time for a refill. Good Luck to all still to go, but I promise all of you still in the thick of it, the view over on this side is worth it!

Cheers!

3. Master_Obi_Dan

Nov 8, 2002
  4. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Damn that exam went well!! :D

Did anyone else do the question on war?

5. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Well VCE is still a far way off for me but for those of you who think I escape study for end of year are wrong. I have exams in two weeks, and I'm not doing that bad otherwise so I'm confident. My English isn't the best I.E. Spelling, This is not a joke but true. My French is Improving beyond what I thought it could. and Maths is slow and boring... But anyway, unlike you I will not be just Studying straight... I'll be studying when I get a chance or after Dinner... and of cause the boards.

But I will be having my first exam in eleven days, anyway best of luck with everything you have yet to complete on VCE its abit late I know but Best of luck anyway.

6. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    I did the social division one, which entailed some very firm historical viewpoints throughout. I found the short-answer questions to be rather difficult though. They've always been my weak spot. the Russian statement was bloody straightforward, which was top stuff. Which one did you do for the essay Brutus, France or Russia?

7. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    The short answer weren't that bad, the only on I was unsure about was the one on Governmant reaction to civil unrest between 1790 and 93. I said something about Champs de Mars in the end on that one.

I did part B on France, not as hard as I thought, that was the area that I was really afraid of picking up the booklet, looking at the question, and crying in the middle of the exam over. ;) :p

Of course, Part C I left to Russia, as we did that for Unit 4. With the war question I said that War was what triggered the collapse of the OR, but that it was not war but Stalin who shaped the new order. The examiners from last year that they wanted to see less "blind-acceptance" of the given question, that arguing with it is likely to be looked upon favourably. ;)

8. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Firm effort lad ;)

9. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Aced Chemisty, Physics, Biology, Maths 1&2, and English.

Oh wait....that was 22 years ago. :D

10. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Revs was easy, accept for the second set of short answers. I did the exam backwards, starting with the essay.

I just wrote some bull**** for Section 1 part 2. It was only worth 10% so I'm not too worried. I think I blitzed the image analysis and essay though.

Overall a pretty good exam.

11. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Yeah, very firm... quite happy with it... off to see Red Dragon tonight!! Go Hannibal!!! Only politics to go... How'd everyone else go with their final lot?

12. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Just finished Business Management, my last exam, at 5:15. As the Mt Eliza people might say, very firm. Some parts of it were a bit ambiguous, but for the most part I was pretty happy with it.

For now, though, I am concentrating on my next important event: getting the booze ready for Schoolie's Week. :D

13. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    :: Shakes head ::

You can get just as good Boozed here and not get the feeling that in the morning that you might be a father too five childern in the morning... or a head ache.

14. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Five children? My lord, after all that contraceptive campaigning combined with a bloke who's going to get 99.99 (give or take), you'd think he'd manage, at the most, a couple of ferals. Whatever you do, they stay in Queensland...

15. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Yeah, I think five children is being optimistic. I don't drink enough to have any more than two children by this time next year...

16. Master_Obi_Dan

Nov 8, 2002
    oh i dunno

alcoholic sperm, u never know wat they can produce.

17. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    Rabbits, I think they could produce Rabbits...

18. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Okay...so the weather's been good hasn't it?

19. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Well, I got my Maths General exam tomorrow, I got 98% on the last one, so I think I'll be alright. But nontheless, I think I'll be hitting the books for a few hours today.

20. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Lol, I didn't expect it to go off like that, and JE Yes the weather is... weathery...

21. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Ah, the life of a man after School.

It's 12:30pm, I'm still bored, and watching Hayden Christensen's wonderful show "Higher Ground" on Channel Seven.

It's weird, and makes no sense. I think it's about kids going to school on a mountain top.

Heheh.

I'm going to bed now.

Huggard be with you.

22. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    I hate you PoT... One more until I'm free :_(

23. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    I'm ****ing free!!!!!!!!

24. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    What are you whinging on about RP? I still have 2 years left!!!! 2 years! Oh the horror!

25. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Now I'm whinging because I made a double post. Damn you double posts. Damn you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.