main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vengeance and Coruscant Bound: The Battlegroup Hunter Fan-Comics

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Darth Fandom, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Darth Fandom

Darth Fandom Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 14, 2019
    Okay, I'm new to these boards, so I hope that I'm posting in the right section (I already posted in fan-fic, but that wasn't the right section, so hopefully fan-comics are part of fan-art).... Anyway, I love to explore the different aspects of Star Wars Lostworlds and fan-fic. I have recently come across some of the work of DaS Entertainment and Battlegroup Hunter, including the original Darkness Trilogy (Falling into Darkness, The Darkness Consumes, Armageddon) and the related short stories on fallen-jedi.tk (The website doesn't exist anymore, although it can be found on archive.org). When I was searching through the different websites and material, I came across a series of four comic strips by Battlegroup Hunter, Vengeance, Coruscant Bound 1, Coruscant Bound 2, and Coruscant Bound 3. If anybody has any idea of what these comics are (I tried searching for the links, but they're all defunct), please reply to this thread, and there is more information on some of the other DaS / Battlegroup Hunter stuff on my blog (https://darthfandom.blogspot.com). I would really appreciate it! (If you're wondering where I found out about these comics, follow this archive.org link to see a list of the comics: https://web.archive.org/web/2003082...nkster.com:80/tglaeukavs/swcomic/timeline.htm)

teamhansolo likes this.
  2. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Heya,

I have been doing some digging on my end and unfortunately, I haven't had much luck in finding more information regarding DaS/Battlegroup Hunter's FanFic/Comic works.

I know it isn't the same though, but if you are interested in discussing the "Lostworlds" of Star Wars publications, the Literature Forums do have several threads dedicated to those lost works. But they are more of the official works than fan created.