main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Victoria Zombies wanted!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TR0773, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    Brian Clement (do you know him? 95 Grad Esq Sr Sec) is looking for extras in an upcoming micro-budget Zombie movie. He's having a local fundraiser tonight at Lucky Bar starting at 9PM.
    If you don't know his work, he has made several movies, has his own company and has professional distribution contacts.

The reason I bring him to everyones attention is in the article I read, he mentions being a Horror, and Sci Fi fan.
    If he ever decides to do a SW/Horror short film who else would be better for him to draw some support from, than us!

Shooting starts next month, his requirements are:
    18 or older,
    Amputees wanted, as well as people with novelty eye (red color) contacts,
    Must be clean (no drinking or stoned on set or upon arrival)
    Should have own transport, an provide outfit (clothes your willing to write off)
    Must be willing to wait for long periods in costume until called for,
    Cannot have allergies to latex, or ammonia,
    No flakes?!? (contacted to show up, but pulls a know show)

He's hoping for dozens of Zombies, so if your into acting this could help pad your resume.

He's also looking for makeup artists, prop workers etc. If you have the time and the skills, you may be interested in contacting him.

No one gets payed however, you may get some free food, and meet some new and interesting people.

Contatct Brian if you would like to volunteer at: www.frontlinefilms.net

2. don-mccaskill

don-mccaskill Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Thanks for letting me know about this.

3. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    Got updates on the Zombie project. Brian is still looking for volunteers, so if your interested, the above contact is still valid.

Hey there, here is a list of zombie dates for May and June:

Sunday May 7
    Sunday May 14
    Tuesday May 16
    Sunday May 21
    Tuesday May 23
    Sunday May 28
    Tuesday May 30
    Sunday June 4 - I also need human victims in this scene to be running and screaming from the zombies, so if you know friends...
    Tuesday June 6
    Tuesday June 13 - this will be the biggest night of zombies, when we're done shooting I want to march the zombies down to The Joint for pizza and take over the streets along the way. Good fun.

The evenings in June there will be pizza for some (hopefully all) of the zombies.
    The only things to remember are that makeup will go from 6-9 on any given night, with shooting from 9-midnight. Makeup may start earlier for bigger nights of shooting (last two Sundays in May and the dates in June). As well it really helps if people are able to bring their own clothes they can get messed up with blood, makeup, etc, without logos or company emblems (for legal reasons), and nothing with bright fluorescent colours, and try avoiding black shirts (since all our scenes are at night).
    Just let me know which nights you'd be available for and I will add you to the call sheet for those nights, and email you back to confirm. I'll phone everyone a few days before each shoot to
    re-confirm as well, with the location to go to for makeup.
    ALSO I've recently discovered that white-eye contact lenses are only $50 if bought from Culture Craze in the Bay Centre or Mayfair Mall.
    I've already bought all the sets I need for certain zombies, but if anyone wants really badly to be a foreground zombie with closeups, you can get these yourself and let me know. Recommended for experienced contact lens wearers, others may have trouble (and you'll need to buy your own lens case and cleaning solution, and they're non-prescription).

-Brian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.