main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vote for your CR

Discussion in 'Archive: South' started by halibut, Jul 11, 2007.

?

Vote for your CR

Poll closed Mar 26, 2012.
  1. moussemousse

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Cobranaconda

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    I'll leave this open for a week, seeing as CE is coming up.

Simple enough, who do you want for your CR? Let's get this sorted once and for all :p

If the nominees feel that they want to, they can campaign in this thread saying how they can invigourate the membership etc

Good luck to both!

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Campaigning, you say? [face_thinking]

Well, what I'd do is have a competition to design a new flyer for the FF-UK:South. With the new flyer in hand, I'd get people to put them up around and about, in towns, unis, colleges, and so on. Then I'd organise a meet for around half-term-ish somewhere that as many people as possible can get to. Hopefully we can get a good spread of people so we can have meets all over the south.

There's a picnic meet that needs to be finalised, and there was talk of a Bath meet as well. Getting those organised would be a great start.

3. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    If I were the CR, I'd give this place a kick up the ass. It's slow, it's not doing anything, and we need some of the oldies to come back. Thus, first order of business: Serena and Rob :p They were instrumental in the early things, and we need them back. Secondly, I'm stealing Rach's idea for flyers. MOAR MEMBERS is a good thing, as is MOAR MUDKIP!

Meets can be worked on when we can do them, but tbh, I think 3 Southies are going to CE, so if we meet up there, we're done and an official chapter at last. Then we have the Portsmouth and Bath meets.

However, bear in mind whilst voting: I may get into Uni, which is in London, and thus I'd have to relinquish my duties if I were voted into this place. But fear not, I'd just give the CRship to Rach and go and gatecrash whatever parties the London chapter is doing :p If I don't get into Uni, however, I'll get a job, and thus will have MOAR MONEY and will thus be able to attend MOAR MEETS!

:p

4. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    These manifestos are soft core compared to the Northern elections.

Come on guys! 10'000-word essays. You want to convince your voters don't you? :p

5. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    If I were to write 10,000 words, people would vote for me just to stop me from writing any more :p

6. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    [face_laugh]

It's true. :p

Not sure about moar mudkip, I have a mudkip as a partner in pokemon mystery dungeon, it gets a bit annoying at times. [face_thinking]

7. Cobranaconda

Mar 3, 2004
    Hehe, it's a thing from Encyclopedia Dramatica. They randomly put signs in their articles demanding MOAR MUDKIP :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.