main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Vox populi ~ Interviews with RPFers ~ Issue#5 ~ DarkLordoftheFins

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by SirakRomar, Jul 19, 2011.

1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    It really is a broken thing. It was very en vogue after being forbidden in Germany when I was around 16 or 17? Everybody wanted to play it, so did we . . . I Nomine. Well, I can rule out that that one was an influence. :p

2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Very interesting, I enjoy seeing the banter here that I have witnessed between you played out. Showing that it an aspect that transcends DRL and TFN, which often has had me thinking what LordT stated, well actually I at first thought that you were brother and sister when I first met you but then the later and then found out you were an item and then. . .well you get the idea from there ;)

Several of your points about the creation of the game I felt came through brilliantly. Having been in the start of the Game before this one where I had been a freakishly huge warrior type I wanted to do something I hadn't and so went for a mundane through and through instead of adding any extra's. Then again when it started after all the spoilers that had me even reading the German thread (a language I do not speak beyond four or five key lines), I wasn't sure if it was an alternate continuation or not and a certain posh one's character had me thinking those of us that went with mundane's were all going to die horrible deaths. An interestingly true and false belief for all the wrong reasons :p