main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wanted - Hotel Roomate

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by BrotherHalo, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonLove76

DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    cndart, are you trying to share one, or looking for one?

2. jedileann

jedileann Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    DragonLove76,

I replied to your PM with the info about the room. The space is yours if you want it.

3. jedileann

Apr 4, 2005
    This should prove to be very interesting... So far I am the ONLY gal in the room with 5 guys! If I were a "party gal", fun times could be had by all... LOL.

4. TheDarthVader

TheDarthVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    Has anyone got a vacant space for only the 20th of April. My Hotel room is booked at the Hyatt from the 21st to the 24th, but i messed up my flights and arrive one day early from England (on the 20th). I called the hotel, but they could not check me in 1-day early. Now I am in a country i don't know (i am sure I will love it), with nowhere to sleep on the day of arrival.

So if you can please help me. If you need any more info check my profile and PM me. Thanks

5. cndart

cndart Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    Dragonlove76,

I'm in need of a room so if anyone has hotel room space to share, please PM me. Thanks!

6. jedileann

Apr 4, 2005
    ROOM UPDATE - Sorry, I am no longer looking for any more roommates for C3. I was hoping to have a total of 6 people (including me) in the room & got 7. Thanks so much for such a great board. CU@C3

7. DarthZJNC

DarthZJNC Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2005
    If anyone's interested, I have a hotel room reserved at the Embassy Suites Hotel Indianapolis Downtown from 4/22-4/25. My son has become very sick and I have to cancel my trip. I will be calling the hotel to cancel at 12:00am est. 4/20. I'm pretty sure they will let me switch it to someone else's name. I don't want any money, just would like someone to pick up 1 or 2 C3 Vader's for me and my son and mail it to me. I will pay for all your costs of the figure with case and shipping. I will not be selling it, it will be cherished by me and my son in our collection. I'm crushed that I can't go, but my son is more important to me than anything.

8. blacklodge

blacklodge Jedi Knight

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello,

Due to jammers, I have room for 1 or two people in my room at the Hampton Inn downtown, just a minute from the convention and beside the big mall. If interested e-mail me asap at blacklodge@sasktel.net. I have the room from the 20-25. You would pay an equal share of $145 per night.

Thanks

9. dlocke

dlocke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2005
    If someone needs a hotel room I have a room reserved at the Days Inn on South Keystone Ave. For 4 days 20-24 it is $240 total. So thats only 120. Thats not a bad deal.

I would also have an extra ticket for Celebration @ Celebration III.

So if anyone is interested at all please email me @ dyingtree@hotmail.com.

10. Tiershon_Fett

Tiershon_Fett Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    If anyone's COMPLETELY desperate, I have, like, four free nights at Motel 6. Maybe we can work a deal. I'm not staying there, but I have them just in case.

My e-mail's jedikantra@yahoo.com

11. FiorCara

FiorCara Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2001
    My room in the Hyatt has no more vacancies. Thanks! :)

12. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Still have room at the Best Western airport suites. It's me female, 49 and my brother-in-law, 36, non-smokers. Have refrig. microwave, two t.v.'s and they serve a full breakfast. Two double beds and a sofa-bed. $85 a night, divided by number of people. We are staying 21'st-25'th. We have one person for Sunday night but can accomodate others. P.M. me as soon as possible as we leave tonight at 10:00 Pacific time.

13. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    sorry no room here at hilton gardens, i made my reservation B4 christmas last year, good luck to you all, hope you find rooms, guy from fan force -louisville Obi Matt might still have a room, just pm him

14. SPACEMONKEY20

SPACEMONKEY20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001

Hi... I'm in need of lodging for Fri, and Saturday night. If any of the above people still have a vacancy, let me know, and I will gladly pay my share of expenses.

PM if you can help me.

33 year old male...

15. Qui Gon Moon

Qui Gon Moon Jedi Master star 5

Apr 15, 2000
    I have some room left under a highway overpass. PM me if you're interested. The price is low and it's all-inclusive. It's about a 15 minute walk to the convention center.

[face_cowboy]QGM[face_cowboy]

16. SPACEMONKEY20

SPACEMONKEY20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.