main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WANTED: Original Jedi's Stuff

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Ty-gon Jinn, Dec 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Hello, all.

I'm the author of the Shadows of Conflict on the Fanfic board (and yes, I'm aware that most of you haven't read it :) ). I'm working on the second installment, "The Past Rediscovered," and need a little help.

I need some artifacts-- anything from your original fanfics dating before and up to the JA period (no later) in which the Jedi Council might take an interest in preserving. Have you created Jedi memorabilia? If I mention anything from your story, you will, of course, receive ample credit.

Anyone interested?

2. Ty-gon Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    UP for the new subject.

3. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Ty-gon, just to ask, you do mean orginal character fics, right? If so, I have one story dating about a thousand years before JA.

4. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I'm writing about the very first Jedi and the origins of the Old Republic, so you could use any number of artifacts.

We've got the first lightsaber, and the first holocron will enter in before I finish the story. If you want to check it out, go ahead and use anything that's there. :)

5. Ty-gon Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Not just OC characters, Neon. :) Just so the artifacts are original- I want a diverse collection.

Thanks, Mcily- I'll have to look at that. The first holocron sounds great.

6. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    It's cool that you want to tie it in with other fan fics. I haven't written about the holocron yet, but you can figure out from Nastom's character what he'd be like. I don't know when I'll get to that part. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.