main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Comics War of the Bounty Hunters - Boba Fett Crossover Comic

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Coherent Axe, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Do we think the girl with clone armor is hinted at Omega. Like i don't think anyone think she die in Bad Batch. Kinda similar like Hera been in a future story while Rebels still airing.

2. theorenwulf

theorenwulf Jedi Master star 2

Jul 12, 2015
    I personally think they wouldn't want to reveal that Omega survives past ESB before Bad Batch has ended. So it is probably someone else, though I would love it if I'm wrong. I honestly don't see them killing her off in Bad Batch anyway. But showing her at a later point in the timeline before the series has wrapped up, would go against what we've seen from the storystelling so far. The women in the clone armour, whoever she is, definetely seems like an intriguing character though

3. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    So what sickos want to kill off Omega?

More widely, if your story is reliant on threat of death to generate jeopardy, you need a better story.

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    with more content coning in 2022 and beyond i think Omega appearing in other content besides Bad Batch is very likley. I think a good 4-5 seasons arc with Omega and her brothers as they must guide trough the changing Galaxy. I think her other appearanxe is in comics post ESB or in Mandalorian tv shows.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    Jedi Ben likes this.
  5. theorenwulf

theorenwulf Jedi Master star 2

Jul 12, 2015
    I don't think it's the thread of death specificely and rather keeping her fate vague, until her arc in the show ended. Because whatever we see her doing in the future to a certain degree at least predetermines where the show has to leave her at the end of it. For example if Ezra had showed up in post ESB material while Rebels was still running, the end of Rebels would have been kind of problematic. Though maybe they also have a roadmap for Omega already and are fine with her getting used in future material. I just wouldn't be so confident about it and don't think people should get their expectations up. But like I said, I personally wouldn't mind it, if they know where her story leads then go for it

6. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    There is that aspect but, depending on how they do it, it can be spun as an untold story for later with limited impact on creative latitude.

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  7. Huncrweo

Huncrweo Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 3, 2020
    If it was Omega, surely they would have made a bigger deal of it? Rather than having her be just one in a lineup of many (mostly) obscure characters? Unless they're trying to be deliberately vague in case the Bad Batch team/Lucasfilm decides that they don't want her to appear in the comics, in which case they can just swap her out for a random woman who happens to be in possession of clone armour.

Golbolco likes this.
  8. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I was thinking that this issue really needed to be 2 issues, however, considering the tie-in issues flesh out the side moments in the mainline book I'm sure I'll get some more context in the spin-off issues especially Vader/ Star Wars & Bounty Hunters. there is a lot that happens here right quickly. I did however appreciate that

Qi'Ra wanted to return Han to his loved ones, but it wasn't her primary objective. Still it shows she does love him deep down.

Piett literally tattle tales on Vader and makes him stop. Okay sure why not, Vader would follow his Master's orders. Bit anticlimactic but I can deal.

So Boba can survive in the vacuum of space and fly after frozen Solo? and Carbonite Han can survive a crash down to the surface of a planet from orbit and not smash in half? Tough stuff, that carbonite!

Still badass Boba Fett is badass and ties all the way back to the Alpha issue where Badass Boba Fett is badass. So I can dig ending on just a splash panel of "Pay me."

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    Foreign32567 likes this.
  9. Daneira

Daneira Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2016
    I mean, Vader said not to interrupt him with anything less than a direct order from the Emperor. Piett was operating well within his instructions.

10. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
  11. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Does anyone think

Crimson Dawn is becoming the NuCanon Bando Gora

MercenaryAce and JediFett10 like this.
  12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Crimson Dawn seems to be setting themself up to be the big new game in town and even challnge the empire, having the hutts weakend, control of Black Sun and all other big time players, Maul wish he had it like this.

BigAl6ft6 and JediFett10 like this.
  13. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    The Hidden Empire... interesting

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018