main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Warriors series] Twisted(Very AU)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Featherpaw, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Featherpaw

Featherpaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2008
    I think this is the first warriors fanfic up! This takes place in the middle of Fire and Ice, and takes place just as Cinderpaw is approaching the thunderpath(road).
    Author: Featherpaw
    Genre: AU, angst, OCs later.

Chapter one
    Cinderpaw raced forward eagerly towards the old ash tree near the thunderpath. The young she-cat had been told ShadowClan, an enemy clan had left remains of fresh-kill on ThunderClan's territory. How dare those fox-hearted excuses for warriors hunt in our territory! she thought furiously. If Fireheart were here I'd attack them now! Cinderpaw felt a twinge of guilt at the thought of her mentor. He had specifically ordered her to stay in camp. Well, it's for the good of the clan. The grey-furred apprentice ran a little faster at the thought. Suddenly, the path grew narrower, with barely room for a rabbit. Cinderpaw tried to slow down, but to her horror, found herself on the thunderpath. The tell-tale rumblings could be heard as a monster(car) approached. As she frantically attempted to sprint off, the kitten let out a terrified shriek that was cut off.

2. Featherpaw

Featherpaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2008
    Chapter two
    A large tabby watched in silent satisfaction. He yawned, then walked calmly over to the bloodstained Thunderpath. As the ThunderClan deputy(second in command) approached the prone form, he froze. Tigerclaw peered closer and his suspicions were confirmed.I ask for Bluestar and they send an apprentice? This could be bad. He sniffed the air and was startled to recognize the scent of Cinderpaw's mentor. Does he know it was a trap?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.