main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Was just wondering...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Corellian_Outrider, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Heya everyone.

I am trying to get in contact with a user that used to frequent this community, Jedi Trace. I was wondering if there is anyone around here that is still in contact with her or know of anything regarding her status?

Many thanks in advance.

2. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Haven't seen her here in a while... I'll PM you her facebook address so you can message her if you want.

3. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    I remember seeing that name a lot a while back. On a hunch, thought I'd check the 510st for that username...since many use the same name if they belong to both. Assuming she is from Memphis, TN... she hasn't posted on 501st (MSG) boards since "Oct 27 2009 01:38 PM".

If you'd like, I can try "PM-ing" her there and see if she is still getting those emails -- assuming you are not on both as well. If so, please give me enough info to relay to her so she knows/remembers who you are. For example, if she knew you by the same screen name "Corellian_Outrider", that might be good enough. If not,let me know and I'll give it a try. :)