main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Watch out there is an Aussie near . . .

Discussion in 'France' started by I_am_Kooky, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I_am_Kooky

I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Kooky's a Coming!

Hi!
    I am Kooky, I am Australian and I am doing a Europe Tour.
    I plan on coming through France between the 13th of October and the 18th Of October 2008. Theses dates are not rock solid yet.

I am not to sure on what to see and do as of yet, but I was hoping I could meet you guys for a day, and maybe you can offer some ideas on what to see and do in France as the local opinion is the best.

(doing a similar Message to all Fan Force country's I plan to visit.)

2. MARCOLAS

MARCOLAS FF France North CR - FanForce Logo Designer star 6

Apr 3, 2001
    Sure
    How can we help ?

3. Oryx-I

Oryx-I Force Ghost star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    October seems far away right now, but surely you'll get to meet some of the parisian fans if you get there.

4. I_am_Kooky

Jun 28, 2004
    Yeah October is far away, but when you are trying to see 9 country's in 6 weeks and want to met up with Star Wars fans in each country, the earlier you can get it set up, the better it would be.!

5. I_am_Kooky

Jun 28, 2004
    Would I be able to met up with you guys some where?
    I have been through all the touristy sites and I am very excited about coming over.

(I continue to use English (in a non-English forum), so not to offend anyone by useing crappy internet translation sites. Is that okay?)

6. Oryx-I

Oct 2, 2000
    I guess I'll still be around Paris by then and I'm pretty sure a few of us will agree to meet you and get a drink together.

7. I_am_Kooky

Jun 28, 2004
    That sound great!

I will be coming in by Train to Paris on the 13th of Oct, and I will leave (by train) to Germany on the 17th or 18th of Oct. I really to hope to meet some of you during my visit. If you want my Mobile Number (it will be Irish) just PM me and we can work out when we can met. (might need some help on where though :p )

8. Dark_Small

Dark_Small Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Hello Kooky ! :)

Too bad you're not passing by Lyon, we should have drank some pints of beer together !... [face_coffee] =P~

Anyway, have a nice trip in France, folk !... [face_cowboy]

Maybe we'll have the opportunity to meet one day ?... Until then, "Santé !... " !... [face_coffee] :D

9. Oryx-I

Oct 2, 2000
    I've been away from Paris since the beginning of october. So, no regret, Kooky. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.