main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Watch Star Wars Every Day 2019

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by he-guy, Dec 30, 2018.

1. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    I went to a handful of antique stores and malls on my recent vacation, found no sign of screen used props.

Sent from my Power Sword using the Force

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  2. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Mark Hamill is the man.

3. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Hasbro panel from SDCC. Lots of Marvel Legends, but also some Star Wars figure news.

4. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Last week's Star Wars show. Just an ok episode.

5. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Very good video discussing the quality of the Galaxy's Edge experience.

6. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Some new rules regarding limiting purchases in Galaxy's Edge as stuff still has limited stock.

7. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Did you give up on watching every episode of Clone Wars, or did you already do that?

8. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Oh! This is only tangentially associated, but Star Wars is going to be on TCM next Tuesday the 30th. This is a treat, because it's almost impossible to find any of the OT on TV without commercials. Set your DVR and keep it forever!

DieWompRatDie and he-guy like this.
  9. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Not sure when I'll get back into this. Its only 150 days until Episode IX, so I'll really have to cram to fit in everything I'd planned.

10. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    And we're back!! Sorry for the long hiatus on posting daily. Did watch tons of Star Wars over the summer, mostly related to Galaxy's Edge which led to Disneyland videos and it was a deep rabbit hole... but I'm back. Time to cram as we're just 81 days away from Star Wars Episode IX!

Clone Wars
    S1E17 Blue Shadow Virus

I'm not sure who is the more annoying Clone Wars character- Peppi Bow or Dr. Vindi... Fun episode, lots of childish goofy moments that have nothing to do with the bigger conflict happening around the Galaxy, but still enjoyable.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
  11. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Ok, looks like I'm no longer to be able to accomplish everything on the #WatchStarWarsEveryDay 2.0 calendar. When I planned this out in January, we didn't know the release schedule for The Mandalorian or Clone Wars Season 7, so it was never gonna be 100% accurate. Also, getting distracted with Game of Thrones this past spring and getting the bulk of my Star Wars content from YouTube certainly didnt help either.[​IMG]

12. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Fortunately, I have a new plan for the 50 days leading up to Episode IX, with an hour+ of Star Wars viewing daily to take us through the premiere and to the end of the year. I know present to you #WatchStarWarsEveryDay 3.0 (or 3po hehe):

[​IMG]

13. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Updated this a bit. I goofed by listing some Clone Wars episodes more than once and by having too much during the week and not loading up the weekends enough.

Thanksgiving Weekend is gonna rock the OT Star Wars! #WatchStarWarsEveryDay version 3.1.[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  14. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Ewok Series and films? lol.

Bravo likes this.
  15. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Yeah, I think I'll be up for something light and mindless after 7 weeks straight of one big story.

Bravo likes this.
  16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    You know, we should do this again---for 2022. I say that because---of the Ewoks thing there---I have been looking into watching some of those older spin-offs before the ST in 1997 on Disney Plus. But I've needed motivation. And I think this is it. :D

Heck, I've been digging a whole watch through of the movies again, the 9 trilogy and 2 spin-offs of the "new canon". Maybe I should just watch everything.....Legends, Canon, the Holiday Special That Shall Not Be Named, etc.... [face_thinking]